Are there women who want to be cuckolds too?

How am I being too hard on myself? You saw how they spoke about me. I only send those threads to people but I can’t read those threads anymore seeing how they ruined my thread by bullying me.
There's a lot of suspicion in this forum cuz of fakers. Maybe I'm kidding myself, but I found your post had the ring of truth, 100% authentic, and I'm glad you shared it.

If by being a female cuckold means that I like watching my husband have sex with other women of any color then that's me! We are swingers. It's not about humiliation. It's just sex. I have many times been under another woman in a 69 licking her pussy and my husband cock and balls while he fucks her. If it's good for men why not women?
That's true darling ...😍

After reading the thread titled "Black Ladies " over in the general section , I was wondering if there is possibly a whole other side of the lifestyle that we are overlooking. Are there women who want to be cuckolds, wives who want to watch their husbands or boyfriends fucking other women? What about all the black wives and girlfriends whose husbands and boyfriends are out fucking all of the white women,single or married. Would they want to be cuckolded or ****** to watch in a bondage situation, possibly participating by fluffing them both,fucklicking them during the act,and eating the results of their infidelities and doing clean up like white male husbands do? How would black men feel about cuckolding their wives or girlfriends while they are fucking white women? Would they want to cuckold their black wives and girlfriends right along side the white husbands and boyfriends, and maybe put them in the same control situation that cuckold husbands are in. The black male controlling all aspects of sex,the white couple,or single lady,and the black female cuckold significant other! The bull runs the ranch,the whole ranch! Just throwing some ideas out there,who knows a whole other aspect of cuckolding may emerge! I know that this site is primarily set up for white women and black men cuckolding the husbands, but are we leaving people out who also want to participate in the cuckolding lifestyle. Possibly reverse cuckolding? Just wondering, perhaps there is a whole other genre brought to my attention by member Black Cuck Quean that we are completely overlooking? Ladycucks! Any input would be appreciated.
Just as an aside, the feminine form of cuckold is cuckquean. Just saying'', NOT complaing!!

After reading the thread titled "Black Ladies " over in the general section , I was wondering if there is possibly a whole other side of the lifestyle that we are overlooking. Are there women who want to be cuckolds, wives who want to watch their husbands or boyfriends fucking other women? What about all the black wives and girlfriends whose husbands and boyfriends are out fucking all of the white women,single or married. Would they want to be cuckolded or ****** to watch in a bondage situation, possibly participating by fluffing them both,fucklicking them during the act,and eating the results of their infidelities and doing clean up like white male husbands do? How would black men feel about cuckolding their wives or girlfriends while they are fucking white women? Would they want to cuckold their black wives and girlfriends right along side the white husbands and boyfriends, and maybe put them in the same control situation that cuckold husbands are in. The black male controlling all aspects of sex,the white couple,or single lady,and the black female cuckold significant other! The bull runs the ranch,the whole ranch! Just throwing some ideas out there,who knows a whole other aspect of cuckolding may emerge! I know that this site is primarily set up for white women and black men cuckolding the husbands, but are we leaving people out who also want to participate in the cuckolding lifestyle. Possibly reverse cuckolding? Just wondering, perhaps there is a whole other genre brought to my attention by member Black Cuck Quean that we are completely overlooking? Ladycucks! Any input would be appreciated.
Sounds like what I need is a cuck quean to complete a cuck cpl.

So this is a scenario that I used a possible ****** cuckolding of a married black female. Suppose your black husband wants to do some kinky toy and bondage play. He is making out with you,and strips you down. He puts a lubed up butt plug in your ass,and a vibrator with a clit stimulator in your sweet black pussy. He puts your panties back on to keep the toys in place. He sits you down in a chair and ties your ankles to the legs,and your wrists to the arms of the chair. He ties your waist to the back of the chair. Then he puts a ball gag in your mouth,and nipple clamps on a chain wrapped around the arms of the chair so they tug on your cold hard nipples if you move around. Then he puts blinders over your eyes. He starts the vibrator on low speed and slowly increases the speed until you are really getting into a nice sexual groove. He increases the speed to full speed,and you are really getting hot and wet! He is gone for a minute,and then he is back,he removes the blinders off,and he is with a white blonde woman,he knows how much you hate seeing black men with white women! You are furious with rage and jealousy! You trash around,but the vibrator is driving you insane with lust as he strips the woman down and starts making love to her,like you thought he was going to be doing to you! The nipple clamps tug as you thrash around! Watching him starting to pound the blondes pussy! You cannot help but start to climax,watching what you never wanted to see! The vibrator takes you from one orgasm to the next as you watch your husband pound the blonde through her own orgasms,and he cums deep in her white pussy! As you thrash through another climax. The blonde dresses,kisses him passionately good bye,and she tugs on your nipple clamps on her way out! He walks her to the door and returns and turns off your vibrator! You collapse in the chair exhausted! He unties you and carries you over to the bed. He ties you to the bed posts,and starts the vibrator on low again. He turns it off as you drift off to *******. The next day before he leaves for work,he unties one hand,and starts the vibrator on high and leaves the house for work! ****** female cuckolding is complete! Any ladies want to be cuckolded like this?
Yes I would actually love this… I played with my pussy as I read your story

images
Fuck this just turnt me on ..

Back