Are there any women that initiated cucking their husband?

Both my ex girlfriend and ex wife initiated it. I have tried to get my current wife to take the plunge, but haven't had any success yet. She definitely has warmed up to the idea, but has made it perfectly clear that I am not to bring it up again. She needs to figure this out herself.
I guarantee she will cave. Don’t give up. They always eventually try it.., from how dare you not ever to I’m never gonna stop fucking black guys :)

I was wondering if there are any women on here that initiated cucking their husband? From what I've seen it seems like most men are the ones who convince their wives and girlfriends to cuck them. If you did initiate cucking your man how did you approach it? What were the steps you used? What made you want to do it in the first place? How did he respond?
Hey there..... i more or less did the initiaion with my hubby even though i felt he was into it lol

One of my GF definitely turned her husband, a church minister, into a cuck. After becoming obsessed with fucking me she threatened to leave him. He begged for her to stay. Slowly but surely she layered on conditions of her staying. No more sex with him, weekly dates with me including one weekend a month, etc. Eventually, he wanted to watch. She allowed him to do so when he agreed to be tied him to a chair in her underwear (which she took plenty of pictures of). Finally, he agreed to allow me to breed her. We will be going for number 2 in another 12 months.

Not with my husband but back in the day I went out and had fun with two men who spit roasted me. I went to my boyfriends house afterwards. When he was kissing me and licking me I was amused that he had no idea that he was actually sharing two guys loads. He was a macho cop and would have flipped out if he knew :)
That’s the way to cuck a guy. He should be clueless. Did he ever find out?

Both my ex girlfriend and ex wife initiated it. I have tried to get my current wife to take the plunge, but haven't had any success yet. She definitely has warmed up to the idea, but has made it perfectly clear that I am not to bring it up again. She needs to figure this out herself.
How long were you in a relationship with your ex wife ? Did she leave you for bbc ?

Back