Are there any women that initiated cucking their husband?

Honestly, this lifestyle never really crossed my mind until me and my partner decided yo have an open relationship. The very first night she brought a black man home, i had no idea she was interested in black men but 'she always wanted to get fucked by a black man'. I'm hearing that more and more these days.....

I was wondering if there are any women on here that initiated cucking their husband? From what I've seen it seems like most men are the ones who convince their wives and girlfriends to cuck them. If you did initiate cucking your man how did you approach it? What were the steps you used? What made you want to do it in the first place? How did he respond?
Umm she was naturally a slut so horny black studs easily converted her. Plus my dick is smallish. So they initiated it.

Both my ex girlfriend and ex wife initiated it. I have tried to get my current wife to take the plunge, but haven't had any success yet. She definitely has warmed up to the idea, but has made it perfectly clear that I am not to bring it up again. She needs to figure this out herself.
Keep going. She’ll take it. There’s two types of wives…those that fuck bbc and those that eventually will if you persist. Having a small dick helps.

I was wondering if there are any women on here that initiated cucking their husband? From what I've seen it seems like most men are the ones who convince their wives and girlfriends to cuck them. If you did initiate cucking your man how did you approach it? What were the steps you used? What made you want to do it in the first place? How did he respond?
Yes.....100% Wifes suggestion.

I got into the life style with an old girlfriend in my 20's and she was the one who initiated our cuck/cuckoldress dynamic. By comparison it wasn't a long time from starting with swinging and playing with singles, about 18months. She'd lay out scenarios in out naughty talk during sex and foreplay which in hindsight were cuckold scenarios in everything but name.
Being horny at the time Id roll with them then eventually ended contributing and getting off to them together. That probably went on a few months till we decided to take them out of fantasy and introducing it to our swinger life.
After parting ways I always harboured an interest in that life of the LS.

Now with my wife, when we were first dating, and right up till we were talking about moving in together, she was still fucking her old FB on the side. Eventually her conscience got the better of her and admitted it as we were "getting serious". She was expecting to get dumped, but after telling everything to the detail on my demands, we ended up fucking like rabbits for hours. Could say she was a little suprised but she learnt I was into it. Rest is history

I got into the life style with an old girlfriend in my 20's and she was the one who initiated our cuck/cuckoldress dynamic. By comparison it wasn't a long time from starting with swinging and playing with singles, about 18months. She'd lay out scenarios in out naughty talk during sex and foreplay which in hindsight were cuckold scenarios in everything but name.
Being horny at the time Id roll with them then eventually ended contributing and getting off to them together. That probably went on a few months till we decided to take them out of fantasy and introducing it to our swinger life.
After parting ways I always harboured an interest in that life of the LS.

Now with my wife, when we were first dating, and right up till we were talking about moving in together, she was still fucking her old FB on the side. Eventually her conscience got the better of her and admitted it as we were "getting serious". She was expecting to get dumped, but after telling everything to the detail on my demands, we ended up fucking like rabbits for hours. Could say she was a little suprised but she learnt I was into it. Rest is history
That is so awesome and hot ! My ex used to tell me about her past experiences when we were in bed together. General things at first then more and more detail as she saw it turned me on. She noticed how hard I would get and she said "oh you really like hearing about this don't you ?" I pretended not to but she told me my cock doesn't lie. Then she started pushing the envelope more and more until I was practically begging her to cuckold me, which she promptly and proudly did soon after !

Back