Are There Any Husbands Here Who Regret Letting Their wife Play?

I asked my husband Tuesday night if he was serious about wanting to watch me. He said yes of course. I asked him when and he said that was up to me. So we are setting it up for this weekend. I did tell him I get to pick the guy, and whomever he was he would have to accept it. He told me he would love to see me with the guy who got the girl in my office pregnant. If he only knew that's who has been fucking me for a month and a half now.

Very curious about this Sarah, why did you do it without telling him? Like what led you to just go for it?

i didn't let her play as such but i don't regret her choosing to play

Is she aware that you like it? If so, the problem is probably that she'd rather you not be involved and constantly asking questions and demanding her focus. Just let her know how exciting it is and how much you like any tidbits she can offer.

she definitely knows and she knows i love it. she knows i dress too but i don't dress around her. i don't pester at all any more because if i do i get nothing. i get some pleasure from time to time from her and she is gorgeous so i know how lucky i am!!

I got my wife in to trying Black Cock and things went horribly wrong (for me at least).

I have fantasised about a BBC fucking my wife for ages, but did not tell her.

Finally, in 2013 I asked her how she felt about blacks and she was ok with it. She didn't show much emotions but I could feel she was excited on the inside.

After sometime, we decided to go ahead with it and she said she has a friend at the gym who knows a black guy who was safe. The friend has already had a few "sessions" with him. So we invited him. Sent the ******* to my parents and booked a hotel room.

On the day I was so excited, the whole day I was hard. around 4pm the guy knocked on the door and he was really smart, tall and well built. We got all the pleasantries out of the way and he asked so how are we going to do this. Then my wife got up and kissed him on the mouth and said you can fuck me and he will watch. I nearly came in my pants. Then they started fooling around and when my wife undressed I saw that she was wearing a brand new set of lingerie I haven’t even seen. It was a Crotch-less Panties with garter belt and black stockings and a Peep-hole bra which had holes on the bra cup poking her nipples out. When she got his cock out I nearly fainted. It was almost 10 inches long and really thick.

As soon as she got it in her mouth I came in my pants. When they saw my wet spot they both laughed and wife said “see what I had been putting up for all these years?” and he said “you poor thing, from today you would never feel empty”.

After that they started fucking and went on to fucking her Ass (Which I have never done).

He came in her many times and I had to extend my hotel booking by two more days. The last day he called two more of his friends and they all took turns fucking her.

I could not get my dick hard for the whole three days.

Just before they left my wife announced that all of them would be welcome to visit her anytime they wanted and turned to me and said “As a surprise for your kindness I went off the pill last month”. I was devastated and asked her how we are going to explain a “Black Baby” to our parents and everyone else. She just said, “We?!!! No. This was YOUR idea. YOU explain to them. I just did what you wanted me to do.”

That was almost two years ago. We now have a Black Boy and she is 3 months pregnant again. It’s not mine because for the last two years I could not get myself hard. I would just drip some cum from my soft dick watching other guys fuck her.

Some of our friends and family don’t talk to us anymore. My two sons are bullies at school branding them as “Faggots, Cuck Boies and other colourful names”. My ******* (Eldest) was harassed asking if she would follow her mom’s footsteps, but it stopped after she too started dating black guys.

Talk about going too far.......... Well its way past that now.

A friend of ours husband called me last night. He told me that at first the thought of his wife with other men excited him, but now he is regretting letting her do so. Our friend's husband said that since he has let his wife play with other men that he has been having difficulty getting erections. And when he is able to get it up, he cums in just seconds.

Our friend's husband told me that his wife feels different now, when they have intercourse. He says that she feels looser, and that both excites and humiliates him. Our friend's husband told me that his wife is taking care of herself more, now that she is dating other men. She has lost weight, got her hair cut and styled, started wearing make up and dressing sexy, like she hadn't in the past. He says that his wife looks really good now, especially when she is going out on a date.

Our friend's husband told me that he doesn't want his wife to stop playing, but at the same time wishes that she wouldn't play. He told me that he hates that his thoughts are so conflicted. And he wishes that his wife was as excited about sex with him as she gets when she's thinking about other men.

Do husband's here go through those same thoughts?
Do you ever regret letting your wife play?
Or
Has the sex, and your relationship, been better because your wife has played / is playing with other men?
I don't regret letting my wife play but I find it very interesting that your "friend" has been having difficulty getting erections and cumming in seconds because this is exactly what happened to me. It took a little time but I honestly feel my cock has shrunk a lot, I have trouble getting erections at all (unless I am watching her with another guy) and I do cum in literally seconds, often before I even get fully hard. So it may be more than a coincidence. I confided in a close friend who told me, if you don't lose it, you lose it and I think he was trying to be funny but there may also be a lot of truth in that statement

No question in that, I cum immediately once she touches me after her having spent the last hour with them. I have to think about cars or something while we have sex 1 on 1 so I can at least last enough to make her cum.

I think some women get a kick out of making a white boy cum so quickly. Plus it means they can get their cuckold off with no muss and no fuss, rather than waiting through a long substandard fuck session, at least in comparison to their lover.

My wife loves it, she really has gotten deep with the humiliation thing. She even makes me cum right at the beginning of a session with her guys, just so that I feel regret. She gets off at seeing me suffering inside.

My wife loves it, she really has gotten deep with the humiliation thing. She even makes me cum right at the beginning of a session with her guys, just so that I feel regret. She gets off at seeing me suffering inside.

Keep rubbing yourself! I think that a cuckold that spurts quickly can be ready to spurt again fairly quickly, especially if they let him watch them fuck.

The last time my wife wanted me to fuck her, it was because her bull couldn't make it at the last minute and she was horny. I was very nervous and she bent over doggy which is hard for me because I am so small. So she lifted her leg and her ass and tits looked so incredibly hot, I couldn't control it and as soon as she rubbed my cock on her pussy I came ! Before I was even in. She was very mad and said she wasn't going to fuck me again and so far she hasnt

No offense. But these long story post in this thread are entertaining. But you can tell they are just cuck wannabe fantasies. They are too detail. Too too self humiliating. It's all fine. I know these things happen in real life situations. But you can tell when a man is just writing a story and telling it to humiliate himself. I love cuckold stories and real life encounters. But the long long stories in this thread are strictly just someone's fantasies. Sorry. Just my two cents.

Last edited:
Not like I had anything to say about ,except to leave when I found out.. Instead I stayed & enjoyed bein turned out as a BBC Luvin cummthirsty cock suckin (faggot) bitch-boi cucky.. Until she got bored after turnin her once str8 hubby into a faggot cock sucker & left me.. But Im all good with it
What made you turn?

Back