Are There Any Husbands Here Who Regret Letting Their wife Play?

I'm sure that does happen, but if they weren't allowing for that possibility they probably weren't thinking of their wives' pleasure in doing it nearly as much as their own pleasure derived from her doing it. there must be a power element in it too, more for some couples than others. giving her the freedom to explore then seeing her really " take to it "could be unsettling for some men, thrilling for others.

Well, they'd have to first sit and talk through everything. Even the husbands who've written to me, I always ask them to tell me how they'd expect such relationship to be. Because this just isn't about them wanting the wife to have a Black lover, but as well their reaction/response to it.

Well, they'd have to first sit and talk through everything. Even the husbands who've written to me, I always ask them to tell me how they'd expect such relationship to be. Because this just isn't about them wanting the wife to have a Black lover, but as well their reaction/response to it.

I'm sure it's about lots of things for most bulls, and that pleasing a wife eager for the experience herself is absolutely pre-eminent among them ( as it well should be). But ego must play into it as well.

Your response, however, suggests real thoughtfulness, devoid of bluster. that's refreshing. I have to believe the desire to fulfill expectation, to see the thing live up to its fullest potential for all involved, giving a couple a positive and thrilling thing to share both in the moment and afterward ( even long afterwards) is not something every bull considers......or considers much, anyhow.

I suppose each couple have different thoughts and experiences. For us i have not regretted it for a single moment.
My wife had a lot of Black lovers before we met and to cut a very long story short, she continued after we married with my full encouragement.
Eventually, she started seeing one Man on a regular basis and spoke to me in private telling me she wanted to stop as she was falling in love with him. Of course, I encouraged her to continue but begged her not to leave me for him as I loved (and still do) her.
She said we were playing a very dangerous game but she would continue on the basis that i agreed. She also wanted to spend more time with him alone and go away for weekends with him etc. Again, I was more than ok with this.
Regarding the feelings i had, the changed throughout their 3 years together.
At first it was exciting for me. I was hard all the time. When she come home to me i could not keep my hands (and dick) off her).
She started looking after herself. She lost weight. She dressed more classy for him. She went to get her hair done more often and she was "different". She also had me do more things around the house like washing, ironing, cleaning etc. I also looked after our baby more.
The fact that she did all the above actually made he hotter if that was possible. She did fall in love with him and told me so. I remember that chat as if it was right now. She said "you know that i love Omar and i will never stop seeing him even if you want me to. Dont make me chose between you both as you will lose".
The funny thing is, after this chat (which went on for a couple of hours), i loved her even more. I got hard and she gave me a hand job but also said the "Omar want us to stop having full sex". I was shocked but found it very erotic and understood his point of view 100% so we stopped. I was allowed to eat her, cuddle her and make her cum with my fingers but never full sex.
The upshot of this was that i started having erection problems which, in a funny sort of way, made me even want her more.
Perhaps i am just odd, but we are still together after 20 years of marriage and love each other. She is THE ONE for me.
Not sure if my rantings help to answer anything lol
Love this .... Strange feelings are so hot

I suppose each couple have different thoughts and experiences. For us i have not regretted it for a single moment.
My wife had a lot of Black lovers before we met and to cut a very long story short, she continued after we married with my full encouragement.
Eventually, she started seeing one Man on a regular basis and spoke to me in private telling me she wanted to stop as she was falling in love with him. Of course, I encouraged her to continue but begged her not to leave me for him as I loved (and still do) her.
She said we were playing a very dangerous game but she would continue on the basis that i agreed. She also wanted to spend more time with him alone and go away for weekends with him etc. Again, I was more than ok with this.
Regarding the feelings i had, the changed throughout their 3 years together.
At first it was exciting for me. I was hard all the time. When she come home to me i could not keep my hands (and dick) off her).
She started looking after herself. She lost weight. She dressed more classy for him. She went to get her hair done more often and she was "different". She also had me do more things around the house like washing, ironing, cleaning etc. I also looked after our baby more.
The fact that she did all the above actually made he hotter if that was possible. She did fall in love with him and told me so. I remember that chat as if it was right now. She said "you know that i love Omar and i will never stop seeing him even if you want me to. Dont make me chose between you both as you will lose".
The funny thing is, after this chat (which went on for a couple of hours), i loved her even more. I got hard and she gave me a hand job but also said the "Omar want us to stop having full sex". I was shocked but found it very erotic and understood his point of view 100% so we stopped. I was allowed to eat her, cuddle her and make her cum with my fingers but never full sex.
The upshot of this was that i started having erection problems which, in a funny sort of way, made me even want her more.
Perhaps i am just odd, but we are still together after 20 years of marriage and love each other. She is THE ONE for me.
Not sure if my rantings help to answer anything lol

It doesn't strike me as odd at all that that your capacity for physical arousal might sometimes be askew with the emotional and mental desire you feel and experience; that it would be shaped by the circumstances of your sexual connection with her and also by HER needs, or in your case her not needing that particular element from you.
Her other sexual relationship is now primary in THAT way and that necessarily influences what you and your wife share sexually. your mind knows it, it's understandable that the body may follow.

Last edited:
My husband has told me he wants to watch me with a black man. Well I started seeing a guy I work with, but haven't told him. I debate if I should ask him if he was serious about me doing it in front of him. I just feel he'll be one of those husbands that would get really jealous and couldn't handle it, if I did invite the guy from work home so he could watch us. I think the pleasure this man gives me would be to much for him to see. Then from some of the IR videos I've seen all the annoying questions I hear most men asking their wives, while she is there trying to enjoy the pleasure she is receiving, would just drive me up the wall and make me want to hit him with something to shut him up.

My husband has told me he wants to watch me with a black man. Well I started seeing a guy I work with, but haven't told him. I debate if I should ask him if he was serious about me doing it in front of him. I just feel he'll be one of those husbands that would get really jealous and couldn't handle it, if I did invite the guy from work home so he could watch us. I think the pleasure this man gives me would be to much for him to see. Then from some of the IR videos I've seen all the annoying questions I hear most men asking their wives, while she is there trying to enjoy the pleasure she is receiving, would just drive me up the wall and make me want to hit him with something to shut him up.

seems like telling him you're having sex with another man ought to be your first order of business. if that goes OK you move on to the watching (a desire he has explicitly expressed), and then connected concerns (such as controlling his influencing, or limiting, or distracting you in your experience with the other man).

i agree you should be open. If you are worried about husbands reaction you need to sit down and go through your plans a step at a time. After each step you should discuss how it went and confirm that you BOTH want to move onto the next one.
You could also set a few conditions like you will tell hubby everything but first you want alone time with your prospective lover. You and your lover will need alone time to bond (if thats what you want of course). Your prospective lover also needs to be kept in the loop about this i would suggest.

But some wives will always cheat. And what's funny is that some hubbies ******* their wives to cheat so they would cuck them.

I used to regret it every time, like alot of us, right after orgasm. Very slowly I have become used to it and even accept it in the toughest situations where I have just orgasmed and my wife is still with the others next to me. I usually step away for a few minutes to refresh my emotions and feelings then come back and enjoy the show. Even my toughest one where my wife was in the club and I was in the parking lot nearly crying, waiting for her, I recovered from that and at the end of the day, these desires of mine will never go away no matter how much I regret them. This is why I have accepted for my wife to be with her partners.

I agree that is how we feel about it as well, my regrets are very short term and quickly go away, our relationship is very good, sexually and outside of sex. This is just another side of use that we live and each enjoy

Your response, however, suggests real thoughtfulness, devoid of bluster. that's refreshing. I have to believe the desire to fulfill expectation, to see the thing live up to its fullest potential for all involved, giving a couple a positive and thrilling thing to share both in the moment and afterward ( even long afterwards) is not something every bull considers......or considers much, anyhow.

Most bulls won't care for wanting to involve a husband, of course. Hence why I don't share with them.

Most bulls won't care for wanting to involve a husband, of course. Hence why I don't share with them.
what do you mean by your last sentence? I can understand many bulls might prefer that there be no husband or BF around, but surely they understand the presence -- at least -- is going to be a fact of certain encounters with wives or GFs. I get that at its core it's about the sex, but surely there are bulls who seek repeat encounters, even long-term arrangements. they're not likely to get that w/out the approval of a husband or BF. and I'm sure there must be some who do relish the dynamic of taking a wife in front of her husband.

seems like telling him you're having sex with another man ought to be your first order of business. if that goes OK you move on to the watching (a desire he has explicitly expressed), and then connected concerns (such as controlling his influencing, or limiting, or distracting you in your experience with the other man).
I asked my husband Tuesday night if he was serious about wanting to watch me. He said yes of course. I asked him when and he said that was up to me. So we are setting it up for this weekend. I did tell him I get to pick the guy, and whomever he was he would have to accept it. He told me he would love to see me with the guy who got the girl in my office pregnant. If he only knew that's who has been fucking me for a month and a half now.

I asked my husband Tuesday night if he was serious about wanting to watch me. He said yes of course. I asked him when and he said that was up to me. So we are setting it up for this weekend. I did tell him I get to pick the guy, and whomever he was he would have to accept it. He told me he would love to see me with the guy who got the girl in my office pregnant. If he only knew that's who has been fucking me for a month and a half now.
I really do hope he enjoys the show, and that you enjoy putting it on too. that you find something as a couple that serves you in it. but I think you and lover should go for it completely and show exactly what kind of connection you've already forged. he might even wonder if the two of you have been "rehearsing" your asses off. either way you should probably come clean, and figure things out from there.

It might be rough on him finding that out, one thing is him being involved in you sleeping with someone, and another is you doing it without him knowing, it may hurt him alot, then once he gets aroused he'll forget about it lol

Seriously, I agree Sarah Adams. Maybe you should have asked him if he was serious before you started doing your co-worker. I know I allow my wife to be with anyone she wants to but I need to know about it first and if I want to be present, I can be, even if it is in another room of the house. Behind someone's back can really hurt

I probably should have, but I let the girl who works for me, who has a baby by him talk me into going ahead and doing it. She warned me though. She told me if I ever let him get his cock head in me, I was never going to stop wanting him.

Back