Are There Any Husbands Here Who Regret Letting Their wife Play?

My hubby wants me to get fucked by a bbc, I have come round to the idea but am worried that he's gunna get jealous, or regret it after
That was genuinely my main worry before starting. My hubby did have a jealous streak and even went on about ex boyfriends before we met! (Mind you i do have their initals and nick name tattooed on me as a permanent reminder!).
One thing you could try, is chat to a black guy in a club in front of him. Go outside with the guy and do nothing. But come back in wiping your mouth as if youve sucked him. See what your hubbys reaction is. Hopefully it will turn him on, if not youve proved a point! X

If you'd like a slightly more classy and safer way to go about that, muss up your hair a bit and let him see you reapply lipstick. He'll be wondering if you just made out with him, or went a little farther. Smiling and not telling him will drive him crazy.

Reactions: wit
A friend of ours husband called me last night. He told me that at first the thought of his wife with other men excited him, but now he is regretting letting her do so. Our friend's husband said that since he has let his wife play with other men that he has been having difficulty getting erections. And when he is able to get it up, he cums in just seconds.

Our friend's husband told me that his wife feels different now, when they have intercourse. He says that she feels looser, and that both excites and humiliates him. Our friend's husband told me that his wife is taking care of herself more, now that she is dating other men. She has lost weight, got her hair cut and styled, started wearing make up and dressing sexy, like she hadn't in the past. He says that his wife looks really good now, especially when she is going out on a date.

Our friend's husband told me that he doesn't want his wife to stop playing, but at the same time wishes that she wouldn't play. He told me that he hates that his thoughts are so conflicted. And he wishes that his wife was as excited about sex with him as she gets when she's thinking about other men.

Do husband's here go through those same thoughts?
Do you ever regret letting your wife play?
Or
Has the sex, and your relationship, been better because your wife has played / is playing with other men?

hubby and i have been through this. don't know if we have a solution, i don't think we ever really got there.

this is something that men just have to accept. if you love your wife as you claim to, she has to be free to explore the way she wants to. if you try and control how she should dress and behave with other men, what you're really wanting is a hired *******.

when you open that forbidden door, what's on the other side isn't a wife that's more focussed on your enjoyment. it's a wife who's more focussed on *her* enjoyment. think of it as asking each other whether you want to stay married. because once you go down that road, it could led to the end of your marriage, so you might ass well deal with that potentiality up front.

is it too much to ask how things went?
Every thing went really well. My husband asked if I could do it again this weekend. So we are. Dan stayed all Saturday night, and until about lunch time Sunday morning. Was really glad my husband only asked me how I was enjoying it a couple of times. He actually left us alone most of the time. But he would sneak in every once in awhile to watch. Every time Dan would cum in me, he would hold my legs and ass off the bed. He told my husband he was doing it to me, so he would get me pregnant. He probably told my husband 4 times he was going to get me pregnant. My husband didn't really say anything about it when he did, My husband knows he's gotten 3 other women at work pregnant. Was on my knees one time and he called my husband over, then held me open and told him to look at all the black cum he just put in me. My husband only masturbated a few times while watching us. Got up Sunday morning and my husband had made us all breakfast. I couldn't believe that. We just all had a really great time. Really wasn't weird like I thought it would be.

Every thing went really well. My husband asked if I could do it again this weekend. So we are. Dan stayed all Saturday night, and until about lunch time Sunday morning. Was really glad my husband only asked me how I was enjoying it a couple of times. He actually left us alone most of the time. But he would sneak in every once in awhile to watch. Every time Dan would cum in me, he would hold my legs and ass off the bed. He told my husband he was doing it to me, so he would get me pregnant. He probably told my husband 4 times he was going to get me pregnant. My husband didn't really say anything about it when he did, My husband knows he's gotten 3 other women at work pregnant. Was on my knees one time and he called my husband over, then held me open and told him to look at all the black cum he just put in me. My husband only masturbated a few times while watching us. Got up Sunday morning and my husband had made us all breakfast. I couldn't believe that. We just all had a really great time. Really wasn't weird like I thought it would be.
That is so fantastic Sarah and I find the part about him telling your hubby he was going to impregnate you extremely hot. If I were hubby hearing that and seeing him cum in you while holding your legs and ass off the bed I would cum in my pants. Hope it is even better this weekend

Regrets ? Not really . A bit of a rocky start at first . I was away a lot and she had many opportunities to be with other men and the other men knew it . Other wives too . Most of these guys were good people and it was just sex.
Later , it became more of an adventure and added excitement on vacation trips . Now , its all good fun .

A friend of ours husband called me last night. He told me that at first the thought of his wife with other men excited him, but now he is regretting letting her do so. Our friend's husband said that since he has let his wife play with other men that he has been having difficulty getting erections. And when he is able to get it up, he cums in just seconds.

Our friend's husband told me that his wife feels different now, when they have intercourse. He says that she feels looser, and that both excites and humiliates him. Our friend's husband told me that his wife is taking care of herself more, now that she is dating other men. She has lost weight, got her hair cut and styled, started wearing make up and dressing sexy, like she hadn't in the past. He says that his wife looks really good now, especially when she is going out on a date.

Our friend's husband told me that he doesn't want his wife to stop playing, but at the same time wishes that she wouldn't play. He told me that he hates that his thoughts are so conflicted. And he wishes that his wife was as excited about sex with him as she gets when she's thinking about other men.

Do husband's here go through those same thoughts?
Do you ever regret letting your wife play?
Or
Has the sex, and your relationship, been better because your wife has played / is playing with other men?

I'm having a difficult time being 100% ok with certain parts of the situation...

My ex-wife and I didnt regret it and our divorce was unrelated to this lifestyle. We both knew deep down inside she just needed to have sex with several other handsome hung studds to satisfy her no matter what so, instead of feeling guilty about her urges and desires we dealt with it and choose a route that felt less threatening: black men. She had a few young studds (she liked them young) that would come over regularly and fuck her in front of me and that satisfied her. She did fall in love with a few and got uncomfortably close but it was what it was, I knew they weren't a threat to our marriage they just had large cocks, were cocky and aggressive and fucked her pussy well. She was naturally submissive to them but a little older so she could also play the older milf roll and teach them and mould them how she wanted. It did get weird at first feeling dissed when they would both team up on me and tell me how much better he is than me and started ordering me around but that was just when one of them was there. We both enjoyed them coming over at will later at night and her submitting to them on the spot on her knees sucking their cocks and bringing them to our bed when they showed up at night and getting fucked basically on top of me. Drop their load and either spend the night and fuck her again in the morning or just leave. So, no, i don't regret it, it made her and us happy. Im currently seeking the same now in the women I date. Liberal, pretty, horney, and a feeling of debt to black men for past wrongs by giving her white pussy up

I don't think I ever regret it because I usually get the sloppy seconds. My situation maybe different than others, but in the beginning for me, when I found out that my (ex)wife had been cheating on me, it was devastating. It took me months maybe a year to understand why she wanted to see someone else. We then agreed to have an open marriage with a condition that I got to approve who the man she wished to have and participate in threesome.

It helps to reassure him and give him lots of attention afterwards. His feelings may very well be a confusing mix of arousal and jealousy.

I have feelings of jealousy, angst, humiliation, insufficiency as well as extreme lust. It very important that my wife shows me a lot of attention and tells me how much she loves me and that she couldn't live without me, that she is so happy that I let her have sex with another man.

Our reunion starts when her lover has ejaculated inside her for the last time and I perform oral sex on her. We both feel very strongly committed to each other when I eat her cumfilled pussy.

We have NEVER regretted that my wife has a black lover, it has enhanced our lives.

This causes jealousy:

C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_tumblr_lnyzdnBffX1qeq46so1_500.jpg

It's a good way to get OUT of a marriage and or manogomy.its Always destructive to intimacy... But some just hate vanilla. Especially BI MEN..THIER ARE ALOT OF BI MEN.. BI BLACK men also..all hiding it from wifey... It's a good way to destroy white female privilege also...

I have feelings of jealousy, angst, humiliation, insufficiency as well as extreme lust. It very important that my wife shows me a lot of attention and tells me how much she loves me and that she couldn't live without me, that she is so happy that I let her have sex with another man.

Our reunion starts when her lover has ejaculated inside her for the last time and I perform oral sex on her. We both feel very strongly committed to each other when I eat her cumfilled pussy.

We have NEVER regretted that my wife has a black lover, it has enhanced our lives.

This causes jealousy:

View attachment 642597
have seen scene like this many times with my wife and her lovers

Back