Are There Any Husbands Here Who Regret Letting Their wife Play?

Why not just invite a Black man over whom you'd hope to become her future lover. For some women, visual stimulation works best than merely telling them.
Very true my wife says no way she will do it until he meets us and we all hang out and she ends up in bed with him the same night

Why not just invite a Black man over whom you'd hope to become her future lover. For some women, visual stimulation works best than merely telling them.

Yes same here my wife says no never do it and we are out with black guy or meet and she is all over them. She loves to flirt but asked to meet and no way. She can't deny how she feels or wants with him there.

The first time was very awkward after I watched Lori but it was such a turn on for both of us that we agreed to do it again. The next time was much easier to deal with. I had to learn not to come until the action was over. I then enjoyed sloppy thirds and came right away. I found having sex after the fun really helped us bond and enjoy the thrills of BBC sex. Of course Lori loves it and I get crazy turned on watching. We both are looking forward to a mutually fulfilling sex life.
Still enjoying?

I've known about some couples that broke up after they experienced in trios, despite husbands had encouraged their wives to do it.
In my case is different because when I met Susana (my wife) she was still having a relationship with Axel, her ex black boyfriend. When their relationship began to fail, she came to me and we became in good friends. She usually told me when they had sex and I found that turned me on a lot.

I only regret letting my wife get blacked because she fell in love with him (a member from here) and now she doesn't want anything to do with me. I don't even get to clean up.

I try to have no regrets. Regretting is a loser's game. No matter what you did, the rest of your life starts now. On their death beds people are much more likely to regret what they didn't do than what they did!

Having said that...I have had some fantastic life-loving slutty girlfriends that I didn't keep because I wanted new and strange pussy all the time. In retrospect, if I had embraced my cuckold nature at the height of my stud days I could have worked on us becoming swingers, and helped them and me get right off the leash!! I had a girlfriend in my early 20's who talked about "...taking on a football team...". I just dismissed it as her talking wild and crazy ******* for a laugh, but looking back, I know now that she meant it. I could have gone to work on helping her realize that fantasy, been involved it, and watched it from a front row seat! But didn't. I know that she did take on a football team a few years after we broke up, which of course I had no involvement in. God, how that girl loved football (seriously!).

Also I regret splitting with my wife because she was a hopeless dreamer in a way that would have left both of us in poverty. But she was a black cock slut, so it probably would have been worth hanging in there.

Some husbands will forever keep wrestling with whether to obey their desires or not. It's only right that they know first of all what they're going for. Should you decide not to want your wife involved in any of this, they steer clear of such sites like this . . . except few would ever desist from that.

No regrets at all. I cannot sexually satisfy her, so why deny her sexual fulfillment? I love her and she might have just started cheating if I did not let her.
I agree with you 100%. It actually was the reasoning that my wife seemed to understand the most. I did NOT want her cheating behind my back ever so it was much easier for both of us if I not only knew but encouraged her to have sex in front of me

think my husband regretted his decision to have me shared...especially with black men. once i had a truly large cock, never wanted to go back. that being said, it was his idea and has come to accept it and now really enjoys seeing me used by bbc. and since i am currently pregnant with my bulls baby...he is very supportive and encouraged me to become so.
congrats on the baby!!!!! :)

I do not think husbands let their wives play it is more like hubby I am playing and you have no choice. There are husbands who do not want their wives to play but usually have no choice. Most women who have other men make their husband feel loved and safe just like married wife says

No personal experience. In the 15 years I'm a member in sites like this I have chatted with three husbands their relationship ended because of the lifestyle so you need strong foundations in your relationship and good communication. I have also chatted with many people (men and women) who are enjoying it without (not much) drama.

Back