Are There Any Husbands Here Who Regret Letting Their wife Play?

i find it strange youd go though with having a baby its a massive commitment and someones life when it gets to school ******* will be asking hows your mamma and dad both white and you've got a tan whats the kid going to say my mom fucks black guys lol get real
Well,Where I am from there are so many mixed children in the schools now I doubt if any one gets ridiculed like that. But I see your point too.

Regret is a strong word. Me and hubby have discussed this, especially since i went into the contract and then finished it. And our breakdown in communication on friday at the BMFC.
Hubby doesnt regret us starting this, but he says there should be a 'beginning, a middle and an end' to this. I think he is somewhere between middle and the end. But i am still in to it all. So our once totall agreement in what i do is no longer there. I have tried getting him to be more involved, more of a cuck, ive tried to be more dominant and his mood has changed several times. I think the 6 months contract and his chastity (and now his struggle to regain his full erections) have made him have doubts. But it might just be hes feeling sorry for himself.
So im going to carry on for the time being and see how hubby reacts in future.

THE WIFE AND I HAVE NO REGRET AT ALL, WE HAVE BEEN TOGETHER ABOUT 25 YEARS AND IN THE LIFESTYLE ABOUT 20 WE HAVE HAS MFM, MFMF, MMMMF,AND FFM -SHE WAS WITH HE FIRST BBC ABOUT 4 WEEKS AGO ,AND JUST THIS PASS WEEKEND WE HAD 2 OF MY BLACK FRIEND OVER TO THE HOUSE AND THE 4 OF US HAD A LOT OF FUN ,,,I THINK HUSBAND OR WIVES THAT HAVE REGRET ABOUT SHARING THERE WIFE OR HUSBAND DOSE NOT SEE THE BIG PICTURE OF THE LFESTYLE ,,ALL I KNOW IS WHEN THE WIFE AND I ARE PLAYING IT JUST SEX THAT IT AND WHEN THE NIGHT IS OVER SHE COMING HOME WITH AND I WITH HER ,,THAT THE WAY IT BEEN FOR 20 YEARS AND IT WILL BE THE SAME FOR HE NEXT 20 YEARS ,,IT NOT THE SIZE OF THE COCK IT THE SIZE OF THE FUN THE TWO OF YOU ARE HAVING, THAT THE BIG PICTURE YOU SHOULD BE SEEING,,,,,,,,,,,,

The first time was very awkward after I watched Lori but it was such a turn on for both of us that we agreed to do it again. The next time was much easier to deal with. I had to learn not to come until the action was over. I then enjoyed sloppy thirds and came right away. I found having sex after the fun really helped us bond and enjoy the thrills of BBC sex. Of course Lori loves it and I get crazy turned on watching. We both are looking forward to a mutually fulfilling sex life.

The first time was very awkward after I watched Lori but it was such a turn on for both of us that we agreed to do it again. The next time was much easier to deal with. I had to learn not to come until the action was over. I then enjoyed sloppy thirds and came right away. I found having sex after the fun really helped us bond and enjoy the thrills of BBC sex. Of course Lori loves it and I get crazy turned on watching. We both are looking forward to a mutually fulfilling sex life.
Good for you both ! And yes, never cum yourself until the action is all over. We learned that early on as well. Good luck, she is very hot

That is pretty much how it has gone for us. The sex afterwards is so hot and intense.

ONly regret most hubbies should have is not daring to admit their desires to their wives.
For those who harbor such thoughts you could be right. It may be the only way possible to start things rolling that direction, even if a wife might have such thoughts all on her own. Once she knows his mind on the subject, the door to possibility is opened.

For those who harbor such thoughts you could be right. It may be the only way possible to start things rolling that direction, even if a wife might have such thoughts all on her own. Once she knows his mind on the subject, the door to possibility is opened.

PLenty of husbands carry this on their minds a lot. Visit most cuckolding sites and you'll find that majority there are middle-aged white men. They want their wives to take up this lifestyle . . . but yet they struggle with how to admit it to the wives.

You say it was awkward after. In what way?

PLenty of husbands carry this on their minds a lot. Visit most cuckolding sites and you'll find that majority there are middle-aged white men. They want their wives to take up this lifestyle . . . but yet they struggle with how to admit it to the wives.

They may not be the only ones who want their wives to take up the lifestyle.

Back