Are There Any Husbands Here Who Regret Letting Their wife Play?

No regrets at all. Not jealous in the least bit. We just have fun with each other. She loves the big cock and I like watching her get it. Of course, we met in the swinger lifestyle so we were accustomed to this type of play. My ex wife is a totally different story. She took things to far but our relationship was on borrowed time before we entered the lifestyle. Her selfishness and deciete just moved the separation along faster. It would have come eventually. No regrets, no take backs, we are loving the lifestyle and all it has to offer.

No regrets at all. Not jealous in the least bit. We just have fun with each other. She loves the big cock and I like watching her get it. Of course, we met in the swinger lifestyle so we were accustomed to this type of play. My ex wife is a totally different story. She took things to far but our relationship was on borrowed time before we entered the lifestyle. Her selfishness and deciete just moved the separation along faster. It would have come eventually. No regrets, no take backs, we are loving the lifestyle and all it has to offer.
This lifestyle is heaven. :)

tumblr_obay0fJmvt1vc7q1xo1_250.gif

Are you ok with this arrangement? I wouldn't be all the time, but every now and then would be nice. That's how I get what I want out of the lifestyle is watching her and her playmates. That's me tho. If your ok with it, by all means enjoy.
I am very happy and proud to be ******* of a beautiful biracial baby girl. We're now a real cuckold family.

I love my wife and my ******* very much. Life makes a lot of sense to me.

5 (4).jpg

For us it is too early to talk of regrets, we are still doing it - rather my wife continues to play. However, about a year ago at a spa resort we met with a elderly pleasant Polish couple. After a long night of drinks, they shared their story: about 20 years in the lifestyle, then stopped due to age and medical reasons. Well, no regrets at all for them. In fact, they are proud of having lived the life of full sexual accomplishment and satisfaction. This was really inspiring talk.

For us it is too early to talk of regrets, we are still doing it - rather my wife continues to play. However, about a year ago at a spa resort we met with a elderly pleasant Polish couple. After a long night of drinks, they shared their story: about 20 years in the lifestyle, then stopped due to age and medical reasons. Well, no regrets at all for them. In fact, they are proud of having lived the life of full sexual accomplishment and satisfaction. This was really inspiring talk.
That's what I like and want for susan. A life filled with accomplishment and satisfaction. That others are helping me just adds to the fun.

Two children and one more year later with her bulls, g/f said she was finished with the lifestyle. We never slept together again though. I told her she should look for a job and help with the payments, but she preferred to leave. She works in a black charity and her boss found her accommodation. Bulls were still visiting her and their *******. Didn't check on her, but you can figure out it was all only words with her quitting fucking black men. Her body is a magnet to black cocks and moving from Aurora to South Chicago won't make things different.

i find it strange youd go though with having a baby its a massive commitment and someones life when it gets to school ******* will be asking hows your mamma and dad both white and you've got a tan whats the kid going to say my mom fucks black guys lol get real
Your wife wants huge black cock also buddy enjoy and help her suck that monster

Well I guess I didnt explain myself well enough..Yess it is True I Luv bein a cummthirsty cock suckin bitch boi for a Blk Man or Men ,just cant help but luvin to submit to Blk Men..But I Do Still Luv a Sexy Shapely Women. & Preferably One that Loves me But Luvs fuckin BBC & usin me for a cucky .. I do Luv bein verbally Humiliated ,hence callin myself a faggot & a cock sucker .. Cause I do Luv performing gay faggot acts ,I Luv Big Blk Cock & cummmmm... But I Love Women... If that makes any sense to you all thats how I Am
******* yourself

Wise words !!! Its something primevil , deep inside , this longing to hand over my lady to a superior bull
Its a survival instinct. In many ******* groups, while there is competition, there is also submission by "lesser" males to a dominant "Alpha" male such as with lions , apes, wolves, horses,and elephants. Any males who won't submit, are driven from the group and become "loner" or "rogue".

Adopting this lifestyle is not everyone's cup of tea.. Many people have ruined their marital life and regretted.. Once you do something then you can't reverse it.. I never ever regretted for other men banging my wife infront of me.. I always enjoyed it..

I don't regret the lifestyle but I do regret the outcome. My wife ran off with her younger black lover. I knew from the first time I watched them I was in trouble but it was so hot. We separated she wanted to figure things out but she never stopped sleeping with him and he got her pregnant with in 30 days of the separation.

Last edited:
Back