Are There Any Husbands Here Who Regret Letting Their wife Play?

No I meant the ones with her BBC like you were when you were posting. I think it is held me to look around at people‘s profiles and see winds with their black boyfriends and healthy relationships with their husband

No I meant the ones with her BBC like you were when you were posting. I think it is held me to look around at people‘s profiles and see winds with their black boyfriends and healthy relationships with their husband

I think that it is possible to have a very healthy relationship as a cuckold couple.

There is a lot of love and mutual respect in our marriage. And Julia is growing up in an atmosphere of love.

I consider us to be a normal family, except for the cuckolding lifestyle. We're by the way both teachers.

Is there anyway for my wife to enjoy having sex with a baby see without becoming a cuckold?

Not sure if understand you correctly. I believe that she can always enjoy the intimacy of sex. You do not have to be a cuckold to achieve that. But cuckolding has given our sex-life an extra dimension.

Many women are extra horny when they are pregnant. So was Chris, and we both enjoyed her pregnancy. So did Michael because he had a lot of sex with Chris.

This forum has convinced me. Convinced me not to go down this path with my wife. I am not a cuckold in any for but am turned in by the fantasy. We are swingers but in swinging there is a mutual amount of sexual pleasure. After reading some of the statement of men being denied sex from their wives, wives leaving husbands due to mental attachment (which can happen with women during sex) I know now that this looks like a dangerous road. I love my wife too much to gamble that.
It is certainly a slippery slope and not for everyone.
We have been married for 23 years. We are best friends in life. We also jointly participate in this lifestyle - I (husband) am always present and even join in on most occasions. What I do have is a wide range of emotional swings. Another post on this thread mentioned the same issue that I have. I'm crazy to see her with a partner nearly 90% of the time. The 10% I'm not is about the minute after I cum to about 3-4 hours after I cum. Something about the release reduces the desire significantly and I don't care to watch or continue. So when she plays, I do NOT cum until after the partner has finished playing with her and has departed. That is when we have "reclaim" sex and it is wonderful.
We learned that early too. I am not allowed to cum until after he leaves

This is why I am attempting to pursue this with a FWB, and not a wife, or a girlfriend. The idea is, if she gets into this, I would know where we stand long before (and if) we took the relationship to another level. Managed expectations, I would say.

You would hope that your relationship is strong enough, that she is really wanting to do this for the sex, but still loves you, and you're her soulmate (or something like that). Otherwise, she may not see a need for you (as the white guy) and run away from home. Although, there is something erotic about a formerly prim-and-proper white wife just totally losing herself in it, and going to be with a black bull, and getting gangbanged by him and his buddies.

Being betrayed puts me into an uncontrolled rage. I don’t like games, lies or cheating. For some guys here it’s a turn on. That’s fine. But I refuse to believe that because my wife and I are good swingers, that if I let her play with a black man, I am suddenly inferior. Total horse *******.

The more private messages I get about “letting my wife give in to the black cock” , the further away I am getting from this happening. like it’s some magic wand. It’s a dick, plain and simple.

Being betrayed puts me into an uncontrolled rage. I don’t like games, lies or cheating. For some guys here it’s a turn on. That’s fine. But I refuse to believe that because my wife and I are good swingers, that if I let her play with a black man, I am suddenly inferior. Total horse *******.

To me, it's all about agreed-upon terms before doing this. If it's not agreed on, yes, that can leave you feeling betrayed, and long-term, that is a recipe for failure.

We have been married for 23 years. We are best friends in life. We also jointly participate in this lifestyle - I (husband) am always present and even join in on most occasions. What I do have is a wide range of emotional swings. Another post on this thread mentioned the same issue that I have. I'm crazy to see her with a partner nearly 90% of the time. The 10% I'm not is about the minute after I cum to about 3-4 hours after I cum. Something about the release reduces the desire significantly and I don't care to watch or continue. So when she plays, I do NOT cum until after the partner has finished playing with her and has departed. That is when we have "reclaim" sex and it is wonderful.
I/we are exactly the same, a couple of times i've cum unintentionally before they are done, and then watching them fuck for another hour is still exciting, but there is this knot in my stomach that I can't dismiss.

It sounds like there is a future of more pleasure for her but a continual life of pain for me to cope with. That doesn’t sound like a way I want to spend the rest of my marriage.

It sounds like there is a future of more pleasure for her but a continual life of pain for me to cope with. That doesn’t sound like a way I want to spend the rest of my marriage.
Unless you have a few masochistic elements in your personality, cuckolding can be quite hard to deal with. I lost my fiancé to another man she was fucking for about 12 months. I couldn't get enough of her when I would smell his stale cum on her, but sure enough, she loved the sex, but as soon as he offered her a life better than I could... she left me for him, and fell pregnant to him 6 months later. Took me years to get over it :(

Unless you have a few masochistic elements in your personality, cuckolding can be quite hard to deal with. I lost my fiancé to another man she was fucking for about 12 months. I couldn't get enough of her when I would smell his stale cum on her, but sure enough, she loved the sex, but as soon as he offered her a life better than I could... she left me for him, and fell pregnant to him 6 months later. Took me years to get over it :(
That is something that I will not stand for. The idea of being in the wonderful trusting relationship, then allowing her to have sex with another man, and wrap it all up by her leaving? Where is the honor or love in that? That is how these women treat their men that give them a great sexual opportunity? Thanks for the advice. The more guys I talk to, the less likely this will happen.

That is something that I will not stand for. The idea of being in the wonderful trusting relationship, then allowing her to have sex with another man, and wrap it all up by her leaving? Where is the honor or love in that? That is how these women treat their men that give them a great sexual opportunity? Thanks for the advice. The more guys I talk to, the less likely this will happen.
I think you're either born a cuckold or not. Its the only way I know how to live my life and have for over 25 years. For me there is something very primal about it, it just feel right for me. I am guessing thats why i am a beta male and also a bi-submissive one at that.

When my wife has been with an alpha male and he's marked his territory, when I then get to have a turn with her, there is something that just feels very right and who I am meant to be. Its a very personal emotion only true or born cuckolds feel or understand. The alpha bulls feel and understand it as well and usually have a similar need to spread their seed and impregnate as many wives as they can, it seems to be in their DNA as well.

i find it strange youd go though with having a baby its a massive commitment and someones life when it gets to school ******* will be asking hows your mamma and dad both white and you've got a tan whats the kid going to say my mom fucks black guys lol get real
I agree. Why not just enjoy the sex?

I do regret as my ex and her BBC lover supposedly fell in love and she left me and ******* fro him

He dumped her I was too hurt from her emotional abuse on me and did not take her back

We ended a for the most part wonderful marriage of over 20 years

******* wanted to stay with me and that's how it ended
This is something that worries me. You think you know someone and then a change happens in their life, a change you help make happen, and it completely backfires. This is only supposed to be for some new excitement and a different style of sex, not ending a life long commitment. Not to mention those children are now going to see a black man that took mommy away from us and instill resentment.

Back