Are There Any Husbands Here Who Regret Letting Their wife Play?

think my husband regretted his decision to have me shared...especially with black men. once i had a truly large cock, never wanted to go back. that being said, it was his idea and has come to accept it and now really enjoys seeing me used by bbc. and since i am currently pregnant with my bulls baby...he is very supportive and encouraged me to become so.
think my husband regretted his decision to have me shared...especially with black men. once i had a truly large cock, never wanted to go back. that being said, it was his idea and has come to accept it and now really enjoys seeing me used by bbc. and since i am currently pregnant with my bulls baby...he is very supportive and encouraged me to become so.
Beautiful what the goal is we as husbands love when they give u a blk baby

I have no regrets letting my girlfriend play and she is loving it after being in a sexless relationship of over 10 years because of my erectile dysfunction. This has made our trust and love for each other much stronger, thus we are closer in a much happier relationship.

While I understand everyone's motivation for their involvement in the cuckold scene varies, for myself & many others the 'getting off on being submissive and denied' is the main factor.
Submissive yes but not always denied. We can all agree once the "slut" is out of the bottle there is no going back but a more sexual wife is never a bad thing. Is there "too much " sure. Can she be "out the door" to some BBC lover. Yes. Happens often. Just look at Rebecca Dream now living with her BBC lover after years as a BBC loving wife to her white husband.

I have no regrets letting my girlfriend play and she is loving it after being in a sexless relationship of over 10 years because of my erectile dysfunction. This has made our trust and love for each other much stronger, thus we are closer in a much happier relationship.
Most people here don't consider what couples lose when nature takes away a husbands ability to have erections or his ability to sustain an erection. So many years , couples just accepted this situation. Now, opening up and making her available to other men who are not so limited can return the lust and passion missing for so long.

I fought with this before we went down this road. Looking back im very glad we did as it has been a great overall experience. It came down to how confident you are with your relationship with your wife. If you are like me and are very confident then you should talk to her and get your fears out in the open with her so she knows what lines not to cross. If you are not confident in your relationship then you are correct in not going down that road, but also must ask yourself why arent you? This is your wife we are talking about here and you should be confident enough in your marrage to be able to do this. If you end up pursuing this, make sure you put EVERYTHING up front with her, all your expectations, fears, doubts and anything else on the table and she should as well. Set rules and boundries and stick to them at all costs. This will strengthen the bond between you. And after you meet with someone, make sure you talk about what you liked, didnt like, was turned on by, would change...ect. Just be honest about it with each other. Its a great time if your on the same page!!
communication is the key. you said you fought this before you started. so was it your wife's idea or yours?

No, hubby posting now, because we have rules and we do everything we do for each other's pleasure.

Communication is absolutely key, you need to have supreme, absolute, and beyond crystal clear communication and trust with each other before you venture into allowing others into your bedroom.

Likewise here.
I'm the male of a boyfriend/girlfriend relationship and our only regret was not doing this sooner, waiting so for over 10 years in a sexless relationship.

As a long time bull I agree with knkyhotcouple...I have dealt with couples in the past who did not communicate well and it made it really hard to enjoy the action. The couple has to be on the same page and they have to talk it out before they get into this lifestyle or you can really damage your relationship.
Larry, hubby here of kinkyhotcouple, I have experienced the same with couples I play with, it's awkward to say the least. Generally, I pretend to "finish" and get out before ******* hits the fan.

Communication is very critical. Mistakes are when you don't learn from the issues you encounter.

Larry, hubby here of kinkyhotcouple, I have experienced the same with couples I play with, it's awkward to say the least. Generally, I pretend to "finish" and get out before ******* hits the fan.

Communication is very critical. Mistakes are when you don't learn from the issues you encounter.

Agree, communication is everything in this lifestyle. You need to discuss all of the emotional, psychological, sexual issues that may arise, and to be honest, I believe its the cuckold that suggests this lifestyle 90% of the time, and its usually the cuck who ends up having most of the issues. Once it starts to be enjoyed more than the cuck thought it would, or just can't deal with the reality of the situation. I have never met a bull in 25 years of this who wanted to run away with the wife, most just want some hot married pussy and the ego rush that goes with it and most enjoy doing it in front of the cuck, just to show hubby them the sexual difference between an alpha male who gets a lot of pussy and a beta male who gets very little.

I have seen wives get obsessed with their bulls, and that is where the cuck needs to step up and understand this is what can happen when a sexually superior male enters your bedroom. My ex-wife became obsessed with one she liked, my ex-fiance left me for a guy who was fucking her and even my current wife likes our bull friend probably a little too much, especially out of the bedroom, and his wife has let us know that and set a few rules. She also got a little tired of him talking about my wife all the time, and wanting to meet her for sex a lot more than we all originally agreed on. They could easily be in a relationship if the were single, and I realise the chemistry they have.

So if the communication isn't working, rest assure 12 months later neither will the marriage, and if the bull is like most I know, they don't want to get involved and just move on. A few I've spoken to don't even want to keep fucking the wife if she isn't still with her hubby, its the fact the wife is married, house, mortgage, ******* etc. that gives him that alpha rush, that they don't get with single women.

A friend of ours husband called me last night. He told me that at first the thought of his wife with other men excited him, but now he is regretting letting her do so. Our friend's husband said that since he has let his wife play with other men that he has been having difficulty getting erections. And when he is able to get it up, he cums in just seconds.

Our friend's husband told me that his wife feels different now, when they have intercourse. He says that she feels looser, and that both excites and humiliates him. Our friend's husband told me that his wife is taking care of herself more, now that she is dating other men. She has lost weight, got her hair cut and styled, started wearing make up and dressing sexy, like she hadn't in the past. He says that his wife looks really good now, especially when she is going out on a date.

Our friend's husband told me that he doesn't want his wife to stop playing, but at the same time wishes that she wouldn't play. He told me that he hates that his thoughts are so conflicted. And he wishes that his wife was as excited about sex with him as she gets when she's thinking about other men.

Do husband's here go through those same thoughts?
Do you ever regret letting your wife play?
Or
Has the sex, and your relationship, been better because your wife has played / is playing with other men?
Dont regret for wife playing with other men...we both enjoyed this life style for very long time however what we regret is the fact that she was not careful enough so one day our ******* caught his mom while her boss was riding on her in our bed

Being with a BBC(and swinging in general) was my idea. Me sucking the guys we are with was her idea, i fought with that for a while before it actually happened.
I wonder if men think it was their idea when all the time the woman manipulates him. Women do things in a different way than men usually. Did she grab you by the balls and ******* you to clean or suck, mine did

Husband here. Do you guys think a different bull every time could make things easier for the couple?
I think having more than one man to play with makes sense in many ways, for one it is easier to schedule sex if there are multiple men and it is also fun. In the normal course of events over the years it is easy to create a stable of men for pleasure time.

That’s a really good question. I wonder if there are any Bulls who met a MILF and thought to himself...she’s a really nice person. What the heck is she doing here? Was this on her bucket list? Is she having a mid-life crisis? Is she trying to add spark to her marriage? Is she naturally curious? Is she dying?
Or are you the type to totally disassociate yourself with the task at hand... ass is ass?

***RESEARCH PURPOSES ONLY***

Don’t start jumping down my throat like some of y’all don’t actually have a heart. Ok. If you don’t fine but if you do and don’t want others to know just say “I know a guy...

That’s a really good question. I wonder if there are any Bulls who met a MILF and thought to himself...she’s a really nice person. What the heck is she doing here? Was this on her bucket list? Is she having a mid-life crisis? Is she trying to add spark to her marriage? Is she naturally curious? Is she dying?
Or are you the type to totally disassociate yourself with the task at hand... ass is ass?

***RESEARCH PURPOSES ONLY***

Don’t start jumping down my throat like some of y’all don’t actually have a heart. Ok. If you don’t fine but if you do and don’t want others to know just say “I know a guy...
Actually, I think about those things all the time.

While I LOVE an enthusiastic milf, I occasionally do wonder why she feels the desire to have several random dicks shoved deep in her throat. Or various other activities in relation.

It's attractive, don't get me wrong. But I do wonder sometimes. I've thought many questions you posted to myself before.

Sometimes I'll even ask. I've got "Dad was racist as hell" a lot.

if you have enough encounters with enough people you meet all kinds and some you become good friends with. husband, wife and other man. I hate the word bull because we kept cattle and used to manage bulls and it is not a very accurate term and neither is alpha male since most men bow to the pussy, some admit it while others are oblivious to the power of cunt or the mind behind it.

Back