Are There Any BBC Bulls Who Like The Cuck Husband To Service Them

I believe that many BULLS will not say that they like it in a public forum. Our BULL is a masculine muscular mans man but he has me suck his cock behind closed doors and once he started having me do that to prepare my wife for him he has always made me do it. He even puts his hand on the back of my head while I deepthroat his cock as he and my wife stand over me kissing while I suck him. It is part of our ritual every time now and sometimes I purposely stop half way down his cock to see what he he will do and he must like it because when I stop he puts his hands over the back of my head making me continue going back down on him evening deep moaning a bit every so often
That’s hot

I see the service I provide in two ways. hosting and maintenance. When he arrives for a weekend stay, I take his bag and coat up to our bedroom where I put everything waiting for him. If my wife is already home, she will play the host downstairs. If not I will already have a cold beer and the noshes he likes on the kitchen island. Before he leaves, I make sure his clothes are cleaned and, if needed, ironed. He will also have a travel mug of the tea he likes.

When they retire for the night, I turn down the bed make sure they have enough towels, etc. Then I kneel by the door. They ignore me during undressing, fondling and kissing. He signals me to crawl over. They continue their making out while my wife lifts her leg over my right shoulder.

Once she is satisfied she is ready for him she gets in bed. Then I turn to him. I cannot call what I do is blow job. I use my tongue to get him wet before her grabs the back of my head and slides his half hard shaft down my throat. Once he's hard enough, he joins my wife in bed.

I leave and either stay outside or take care of a list of chores written by my wife

After they are done, I have always cleaned my wife. What was added by this Bull is cleaning him. Sometimes it's a clean followed by a second fluff and repeat. Sometimes it's just to get him clean. I am dripping from my cage the entire time.

What I've never done, but seems to be common here, is complete the blow job. He is there to have sex with my wife. I am just a tool. I have never taken a live black cock up my ass as well. This is not to say, I wouldn't...
That is a pretty hot story! You are lucky to get to clean those creampies!

Currently I don't have a regular cuck (maybe someone can change that status, lol) but I love having a cuck service me on demand. I make it clear from the start tho, that I don't mess with wannabe cucks who are afraid to suck cock or offer up their boipussy if I so demand. Nothing turns me on more than a hotwife that loves to see her husband getting sissified.
ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

surprising how much cum a man can produce if you take the time to build it up. Just work his cock and balls slowly until he is aboiut to explode and then lick behinfd his balls while he calms down and keep repeating this using more ******* and faster until he grabs the back of your head and shoves his cock in as far as he can and pumps until he is empty

surprising how much cum a man can produce if you take the time to build it up. Just work his cock and balls slowly until he is aboiut to explode and then lick behinfd his balls while he calms down and keep repeating this using more ******* and faster until he grabs the back of your head and shoves his cock in as far as he can and pumps until he is empty
🙏🙏🙏

Back