Are There Any BBC Bulls Who Like The Cuck Husband To Service Them

Our bull friend used to text me first thing the next morning to thank us for a great night, tell me how hot my wife is
and to remind me I still had his sperm still swimming around in my throat and tummy. He loved knowing he was still with us the next day.
Yes!! Once a bull's nut is inside you, you are owned by him forever. It's like he's marked his territory.

Yes!! Once a bull's nut is inside you, you are owned by him forever. It's like he's marked his territory.
Well, yes, last year we played with him every two weeks for an entire year, and I swallowed his cum every time, so yes there was a whole year where part of him was inside me everywhere i went and for me was a constant reminder of him. We would sometimes catch up with him for a Sunday lunch (no sex, just lunch/drinks) sometimes with some of his vanilla friends and he would always throw in a comment like 'did you enjoy that cocktail i made you guys last time we caught up?' with a cheeky smile or wink. While his friends would ask what was it and what was in it. Or he would head off to the toilet and text me a pic of his very erect cock telling we will just have to wait till he can nut in my mouth again.

There were more than a few times, where i'd/we'd be dying to leave the lunch and head back to his apartment but couldn't. He always said if only we were at a private party he'd have me under the table sucking his cock for him.

Last edited:
I see the service I provide in two ways. hosting and maintenance. When he arrives for a weekend stay, I take his bag and coat up to our bedroom where I put everything waiting for him. If my wife is already home, she will play the host downstairs. If not I will already have a cold beer and the noshes he likes on the kitchen island. Before he leaves, I make sure his clothes are cleaned and, if needed, ironed. He will also have a travel mug of the tea he likes.

When they retire for the night, I turn down the bed make sure they have enough towels, etc. Then I kneel by the door. They ignore me during undressing, fondling and kissing. He signals me to crawl over. They continue their making out while my wife lifts her leg over my right shoulder.

Once she is satisfied she is ready for him she gets in bed. Then I turn to him. I cannot call what I do is blow job. I use my tongue to get him wet before her grabs the back of my head and slides his half hard shaft down my throat. Once he's hard enough, he joins my wife in bed.

I leave and either stay outside or take care of a list of chores written by my wife

After they are done, I have always cleaned my wife. What was added by this Bull is cleaning him. Sometimes it's a clean followed by a second fluff and repeat. Sometimes it's just to get him clean. I am dripping from my cage the entire time.

What I've never done, but seems to be common here, is complete the blow job. He is there to have sex with my wife. I am just a tool. I have never taken a live black cock up my ass as well. This is not to say, I wouldn't...

It wasnt right away, but I eventually developed a desire to service some of my ex-s regulars and eventually did with several of them. I felt a natural desire to suck and clean them before and after they fucked my wife to show my ex and him our appreciation for him servicing her and to show her my submission and recognition of his place. It took her back at first but later, atleast with my ex when we discussed it she admitted it both excited her to seeing me submit to her lover as the superior man who she wants to fuck her and the other hand, seeing me in a bi-lesser light made her more attracted to him, want him more than me, and more comfortable with her feelings that im her husband and support but wanting bigger athletic males to have sex with her as a boyfriend and feeling ok about it openly with me. We could both discuss how much bigger they were and how well he pleased her and share together our pleasure at submitting to a regular bull for her sexual enjoyment and with one, though it never happened, allowing him to get her pregnant and be in our lives for their baby and as an extended member of the family. She wanted regular bulls and fell in love easily with nice but aggressive and dominate bulls and enjoyed it when i sucked their cocks in front of her and praised him while doing it. It was natural for both of us and I hope to find that again with another woman. Now, I would just say I am bi and want her to find a better bigger more physically fit bull for sex and i want to suck him for her.

It wasnt right away, but I eventually developed a desire to service some of my ex-s regulars and eventually did with several of them. I felt a natural desire to suck and clean them before and after they fucked my wife to show my ex and him our appreciation for him servicing her and to show her my submission and recognition of his place. It took her back at first but later, atleast with my ex when we discussed it she admitted it both excited her to seeing me submit to her lover as the superior man who she wants to fuck her and the other hand, seeing me in a bi-lesser light made her more attracted to him, want him more than me, and more comfortable with her feelings that im her husband and support but wanting bigger athletic males to have sex with her as a boyfriend and feeling ok about it openly with me. We could both discuss how much bigger they were and how well he pleased her and share together our pleasure at submitting to a regular bull for her sexual enjoyment and with one, though it never happened, allowing him to get her pregnant and be in our lives for their baby and as an extended member of the family. She wanted regular bulls and fell in love easily with nice but aggressive and dominate bulls and enjoyed it when i sucked their cocks in front of her and praised him while doing it. It was natural for both of us and I hope to find that again with another woman. Now, I would just say I am bi and want her to find a better bigger more physically fit bull for sex and i want to suck him for her.
Very hot!!!!!!!!!

This is th ONE thing we haven't done that is high on my bucket list. Our Bull so far says no. My Wife isn't too keen on it either. She teased me saying maybe as a birthday present, but that hasn't happened. She sits on my face on a regular basis, but as a rider, not in this fuck-lick position. A fella can dream...
I am right there with you

This is th ONE thing we haven't done that is high on my bucket list. Our Bull so far says no. My Wife isn't too keen on it either. She teased me saying maybe as a birthday present, but that hasn't happened. She sits on my face on a regular basis, but as a rider, not in this fuck-lick position. A fella can dream...
My wife doesn't like me quite that involved either. She says I get too much of his cock as it is. ;)

Back