Are There Any BBC Bulls Who Like The Cuck Husband To Service Them

I believe that many BULLS will not say that they like it in a public forum. Our BULL is a masculine muscular mans man but he has me suck his cock behind closed doors and once he started having me do that to prepare my wife for him he has always made me do it. He even puts his hand on the back of my head while I deepthroat his cock as he and my wife stand over me kissing while I suck him. It is part of our ritual every time now and sometimes I purposely stop half way down his cock to see what he he will do and he must like it because when I stop he puts his hands over the back of my head making me continue going back down on him and he even deep moans a bit every so often as I suck and softly lick his cock and balls.

Last edited:
Currently I don't have a regular cuck (maybe someone can change that status, lol) but I love having a cuck service me on demand. I make it clear from the start tho, that I don't mess with wannabe cucks who are afraid to suck cock or offer up their boipussy if I so demand. Nothing turns me on more than a hotwife that loves to see her husband getting sissified.

Currently I don't have a regular cuck (maybe someone can change that status, lol) but I love having a cuck service me on demand. I make it clear from the start tho, that I don't mess with wannabe cucks who are afraid to suck cock or offer up their boipussy if I so demand. Nothing turns me on more than a hotwife that loves to see her husband getting sissified.
wow,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

You are the PERFECT BBC BULL. I love your demands and conditions that you place on your cucks

I'm also looking for a couple to be in that kind of situation with.

!!!!!!!

Back