are husbands allowed to fuck other women

Well I suppose if you are happy with the situation and no one gets hurt that's fine. Well babes it's been nice chatting to you - I need my beauty sleep ! catch you later ? Elle x

Lana, you seem to be a very confused person(s). We all have our preferences, but that doesn't make us racists or bigots, or whatever. I'm not sure what has transpired in your life that has created your view/opinion of whites & blacks, but I hope you establish some even keel to your extreme perceptions. I really hope this is just your fantasy world inside the b2w website. If this is your real world, I hope you'll be able to figure this out some day because as dunacouple implies, you're really no different than the ones you find fault and criticize.
Peace & best wishes to you ... Mac

Lana, you seem to be a very confused person(s). We all have our preferences, but that doesn't make us racists or bigots, or whatever. I'm not sure what has transpired in your life that has created your view/opinion of whites & blacks, but I hope you establish some even keel to your extreme perceptions. I really hope this is just your fantasy world inside the b2w website. If this is your real world, I hope you'll be able to figure this out some day because as dunacouple implies, you're really no different than the ones you find fault and criticize.
Go on tumblr and type in white male, CIS, whiteness, intersectionality, etc.

https://www.tumblr.com/tagged/whiteness

This type of racism is real and is pushed by self proclaimed liberals.

You did not get my point. It is just as racist as saying black men are superior. A race is not superior. Not one.

On average, looking at IQ tests Caucasians do score higher than Africans. Jews and East Asians in turn score higher then whites. IQ is not perfect but the only fairly trustworthy method of measurement. Especially with sample sizes like this. This says nothing about an individual. There is a spectrum and race is genetically speaking a very complex issue. Not black and white...

This does not make asians superior to whites or whites superior to blacks.

See that is the problem when you focus on race. If you do it as a kink and realize it is exactly that, no problem. It becomes a problem when you start shouting racism at people for no other reason then thinking they are sexually inferior. Hey if you think whites are sexually inferior and only want to fuck black men, godspeed. Just don't accuse others of racism while being blatantly racist yourself.

But I can't be a racist because I never brought up IQ tests. IQ tests aren't scientific any way and were probably just invented by racist white society to keep the rest of humanity in their place.

as a white male I am not worthy of pussy. I was never allowed to sleep with other women and never thought I was worthy

You are right. I bless you and support you. I also grand you the right to watch white women's pussies being plowed and seeded deeply by Black men...like you never could.

Go on tumblr and type in white male, CIS, whiteness, intersectionality, etc.

https://www.tumblr.com/tagged/whiteness

This type of racism is real and is pushed by self proclaimed liberals.

I'm certainly not a social justice warrior. Social justice warriors are people who vote for Bernie Sanders, who by the way, are mostly white boys.

I am a Conservative Democrat. I'm a centrist and I believe in Capitalism and the Freemarket as much as I believe in women's rights and sexual selection and atheism.

I voted for Obama, and I am a Hilary Clinton supporter.

It's people who don't believe in Capitalism and the Freemarket who are the racists. Yes, I agree with you Social Justice Warriors are a kind of Racist, because they don't believe that we already live under what is the best possible system.

If your preferences discriminate against the majority of humanity and denies their inherent skills and talents than it might.

Don't you agree?

White men who enjoy interracial without at least being willing to give acceptance to their natural cuckold place are certainly holding something back from humanity and the world.

But I can't be a racist because I never brought up IQ tests.
And this should make any sense at all? The IQ test was merely an example of why races are NOT superior or inferior.
IQ tests aren't scientific any way and were probably just invented by racist white society to keep the rest of humanity in their place.
Too bad Asians surpass them huh..? Pretty sure your logical comprehension is not on par with the mean Asian.

Oh btw; your white saviour complex gives away your ******* bigotry.

No lana, your perverted ideas of combating racism do not actually work in the world. And presuming blacks need white people for that is simply condescending. The bigotry of low expectation. Aaawe whithey must help the poor blacks.

And this should make any sense at all? The IQ test was merely an example of why races are NOT superior or inferior.

Too bad Asians surpass them huh..? Pretty sure your logical comprehension is not on par with the mean Asian.

Oh btw; your white saviour complex gives away your ******* bigotry.

No lana, your perverted ideas of combating racism do not actually work in the world. And presuming blacks need white people for that is simply condescending. The bigotry of low expectation. Aaawe whithey must help the poor blacks.

I don't think white people need to help black folk.

Black folk are actually doing really good. Are you saying they aren't?

And I don't hate white males, I'm just really grateful that the world now has given me so many sexual options and freedoms. I think white males are great at doing what they've done. And I think Black men are great at doing what they've done.

You're right, I don't think anyone is inferior or superior. Everyone has their own unique gifts. For White boys, it's doing boring ******* like stamp collecting and bird watching and video games and film.

For Black Men, it's just general manliness, strength, sports, and of course...the bedroom.

But no one is superior or inferior of course. Everyone should have equal rights under the law. Not unequal rights as in the past when white males were controlling our sexuality.

And I don't hate white males, I'm just really grateful that the world now has given me so many sexual options and freedoms. I think white males are great at doing what they've done. And I think Black men are great at doing what they've done.

You're right, I don't think anyone is inferior or superior. Everyone has their own unique gifts. For White boys, it's doing boring ******* like stamp collecting and bird watching and video games and film.

For Black Men, it's just general manliness, strength, sports, and of course...the bedroom.

But no one is superior or inferior of course. Everyone should have equal rights under the law. Not unequal rights as in the past when white males were controlling our sexuality.
You have a really unhealthy obsession with race. Good luck with that.

Who determines what is manly, I am tougher and stronger than just about any other man and my iq tests are high but so what. Who determines what is good in the bedroom, maybe a dwarf with a crooked cock and a forked tongue will give you the best ride of your life. And how do you know that you live in the best system or country, are you speaking for all the poor or ******* addicted in the United States of America or just the Hilarious Clintons democrats and I can Trump your bombs republicans of stupidity. From a distance the system looks pretty fragile

Who determines what is manly, I am tougher and stronger than just about any other man and my iq tests are high but so what. Who determines what is good in the bedroom, maybe a dwarf with a crooked cock and a forked tongue will give you the best ride of your life. And how do you know that you live in the best system or country, are you speaking for all the poor or ******* addicted in the United States of America or just the Hilarious Clintons democrats and I can Trump your bombs republicans of stupidity. From a distance the system looks pretty fragile

That's why we need a second Obama. A Blacker Obama.

In answer to the original question. It all depends on consent. But gradually white boys should accept their place and accept less and less sexually consent.

In answer to the original question. It all depends on consent. But gradually white boys should accept their place and accept less and less sexually consent.
have you had a forked tongue or been mounted by a horny dwarf , there is a reason why snow white stayed with the seven dwarves and it had a lot to do with size

Back