are husbands allowed to fuck other women

Just googled his study. His data shows clear ethnocentrism too.

I simply google image searched racial preferences dating because of this racist spewing nonsense for 2 pages now. Not sure what you are saying as to why this study is worthless tho. Always open as to hear why.

(...)
My statement was aimed at the article; i`m not familiar with the whole study data, but assuming the article showed all of the important data, it`s interpretations are misleading. Further more data are lacking in a way that meaningful interpretation is not even possible; important reliability measures are not presented. :(

First of all, let`s take a look at how the referred "app" works. There are three steps to follow in order to complete a connection, as shown below:

1. The "app" suggests dating partners by vicinity and interest. (In the process of registration you have to enter the postal code where you are living and provide three interests; also select of your desired dating partner`s interests.)
2. To invoke a request you have to select from the suggestions the "app" has given you and send an initial request to show your interest in a person.
3. The person receiving the request decides if s/he accepts it or not. In the first case a notification is sent to the one initiating the contact (=> connection complete) and the two can proceed from there.

The whole process is not based on "race" and you don`t even have to provide this info. Only those who did were captured in the study.

Now, let`s take a closer look at the three steps leading to a completed connection:

Step 2 is depending on step 1, which means there is not a totally free choice of desired dating partners in the context of "race". (It is safe to assume that you will always be suggested "races" that dominate the neighborhood in numbers to the highest percentage. Assuming the one who sends an initial request has no preference regarding to "race" most requests sent will be to people of the "same race" in such a situation, because the highest percentage of both "app" users and suggestions can be assumed to reflect the highest percentage of inhabitants of the neighborhood.) This shows that dating interests (by "race") cannot be interpreted directly by counting and comparing the numbers of requests sent to groups of desired dating partners.

An analysis of initial requests (step 2) could have been done, though. For example by preselecting areas that have each two of the "race groups" of interest represented by approximately the same number of people and selectively analyzing the interactions of those two groups only. In a further step all those pairings could have been set into relation leading to a comparable result. (This technique is used, for instance, for rating the purchasing power of currencies, which can only be done by looking at the exchange rates of pairs of currencies first and then analyzing relations between each of those pairs on the world market in an iterative process, considering "chains" and "circular relations" between the currencies.)

In this study no analysis about the initial requests by the "dating app" users has been done which is a downside, because it would have been an important reliability measure for the study. (A user`s interest can not only be derived from the responses (step 3) to an initial request but also from the initial requests (step 2) themselves. The study could only be assumed to be reliable if the results from analyzing both initial requests and their responses would have represented approximately the same numbers. Otherwise the study would have proven worthless, and an interpretation would have been that "racial preference" does not play a major role for most of the "dating app" users.)

Now that we have discussed what has been left out of in this study let`s take a closer look at what actually has been done and how the results have to be interpreted (or if they even possibly can)...

First, let me say that relative numbers (percentages) only make sense in relation to absolute numbers they represent. For instance when you look at a mixture of two fluids, a percentage given for a fluid could represent volume, mass or molecule count, in general, each leading to different relative numbers. In a social study absolute numbers represent either the number of people within a group or within a relation. In this article no absolute numbers in any case are presented, which makes interpretation of the relative numbers provided impossible!

article-2511049-198F0AE600000578-83_306x368.jpg

Looking at the above picture, what do those percentages mean? According to the article, take for instance the black women`s "highest response rate" (first line). It means that 9.3% of the initial requests to black women made by black men are answered positively. (Yet, we don`t know how many black men or other men(!) have made a request to black women!)

As an example of (mis)interpretation(?) of those numbers let us take a look at white women`s response rates which show the highest spread in the group of responses made by women.

article-2511049-198EFD9500000578-186_306x368.jpg

Highest response rate by white women: 6.7% to white men;
lowest response rate by white women: 2.8% to black men.
This means a difference of 3.9% between highest and lowest response rates and the highest response rate being almost 2.4 times higher than the lowest. However we do not know anything about the numbers of requests made to white women by both white men and black men.

In a ficticious case where a white woman would receive 15 requests by white men and 37 requests by black men in the same period of time, she would have answered more requests done by black men than white men, even though "her" response rate to black men is lowest and that to white men is shown to be highest.

This "effect" is even more problematic when we look at the response rates by Asian women which appear to have the smallest spread:
Highest: 7.8% to white men; lowest: 6.7% to black men.
Here a ficticious number of 13 requests by white men versus 16 done by black men (which is a fairly possible distribution in "real life"!) would mean a higher number of responses to black men (that are designated "lowest response rate" by the study) than to white men (which appear as "highest response rate" in this relation)!

The absence of absolute numbers of initial requests yields the relative percentages to be useless and incomparable!

The same observation holds for the statement that "Men respond to women around [three] times more often than women reply to men’s messages."

In a situation where initial requests are done three times more often by men vs. women (which is not impossible as there are many studies about dating "tools" as well as "real life" dating that show that it is kind of cultural in many communities that mostly men make the first step, not women) positive responses given by both men and women would be about the same in absolute numbers!
(...)
I don't care who loves who and what their pigment is.
Same here. ;)

My statement was aimed at the article; i`m not familiar with the whole study data, but assuming the article showed all of the important data, it`s interpretations are misleading. Further more data are lacking in a way that meaningful interpretation is not even possible; important reliability measures are not presented. :(

First of all, let`s take a look at how the referred "app" works. There are three steps to follow in order to complete a connection, as shown below:

1. The "app" suggests dating partners by vicinity and interest. (In the process of registration you have to enter the postal code where you are living and provide three interests; also select of your desired dating partner`s interests.)
2. To invoke a request you have to select from the suggestions the "app" has given you and send an initial request to show your interest in a person.
3. The person receiving the request decides if s/he accepts it or not. In the first case a notification is sent to the one initiating the contact (=> connection complete) and the two can proceed from there.

The whole process is not based on "race" and you don`t even have to provide this info. Only those who did were captured in the study.

Now, let`s take a closer look at the three steps leading to a completed connection:

Step 2 is depending on step 1, which means there is not a totally free choice of desired dating partners in the context of "race". (It is safe to assume that you will always be suggested "races" that dominate the neighborhood in numbers to the highest percentage. Assuming the one who sends an initial request has no preference regarding to "race" most requests sent will be to people of the "same race" in such a situation, because the highest percentage of both "app" users and suggestions can be assumed to reflect the highest percentage of inhabitants of the neighborhood.) This shows that dating interests (by "race") cannot be interpreted directly by counting and comparing the numbers of requests sent to groups of desired dating partners.

An analysis of initial requests (step 2) could have been done, though. For example by preselecting areas that have each two of the "race groups" of interest represented by approximately the same number of people and selectively analyzing the interactions of those two groups only. In a further step all those pairings could have been set into relation leading to a comparable result. (This technique is used, for instance, for rating the purchasing power of currencies, which can only be done by looking at the exchange rates of pairs of currencies first and then analyzing relations between each of those pairs on the world market in an iterative process, considering "chains" and "circular relations" between the currencies.)

In this study no analysis about the initial requests by the "dating app" users has been done which is a downside, because it would have been an important reliability measure for the study. (A user`s interest can not only be derived from the responses (step 3) to an initial request but also from the initial requests (step 2) themselves. The study could only be assumed to be reliable if the results from analyzing both initial requests and their responses would have represented approximately the same numbers. Otherwise the study would have proven worthless, and an interpretation would have been that "racial preference" does not play a major role for most of the "dating app" users.)

Now that we have discussed what has been left out of in this study let`s take a closer look at what actually has been done and how the results have to be interpreted (or if they even possibly can)...

First, let me say that relative numbers (percentages) only make sense in relation to absolute numbers they represent. For instance when you look at a mixture of two fluids, a percentage given for a fluid could represent volume, mass or molecule count, in general, each leading to different relative numbers. In a social study absolute numbers represent either the number of people within a group or within a relation. In this article no absolute numbers in any case are presented, which makes interpretation of the relative numbers provided impossible!

article-2511049-198F0AE600000578-83_306x368.jpg

Looking at the above picture, what do those percentages mean? According to the article, take for instance the black women`s "highest response rate" (first line). It means that 9.3% of the initial requests to black women made by black men are answered positively. (Yet, we don`t know how many black men or other men(!) have made a request to black women!)

As an example of (mis)interpretation(?) of those numbers let us take a look at white women`s response rates which show the highest spread in the group of responses made by women.

article-2511049-198EFD9500000578-186_306x368.jpg

Highest response rate by white women: 6.7% to white men;
lowest response rate by white women: 2.8% to black men.
This means a difference of 3.9% between highest and lowest response rates and the highest response rate being almost 2.4 times higher than the lowest. However we do not know anything about the numbers of requests made to white women by both white men and black men.

In a ficticious case where a white woman would receive 15 requests by white men and 37 requests by black men in the same period of time, she would have answered more requests done by black men than white men, even though "her" response rate to black men is lowest and that to white men is shown to be highest.

This "effect" is even more problematic when we look at the response rates by Asian women which appear to have the smallest spread:
Here a ficticious number of 13 requests by white men versus 16 done by black men (which is a fairly possible distribution in "real life"!) would mean a higher number of responses to black men (that are designated "lowest response rate" by the study) than to white men (which appear as "highest response rate" in this relation)!

The absence of absolute numbers of initial requests yields the relative percentages to be useless and incomparable!

The same observation holds for the statement that "Men respond to women around [three] times more often than women reply to men’s messages."

In a situation where initial requests are done three times more often by men vs. women (which is not impossible as there are many studies about dating "tools" as well as "real life" dating that show that it is kind of cultural in many communities that mostly men make the first step, not women) positive responses given by both men and women would be about the same in absolute numbers!
Same here. ;)
So you did not read the study but proceeded to write a wall of text? Sorry TLDR.

So you did not read the study but proceeded to write a wall of text? Sorry TLDR.
Funny, hehe. i have searched for the original study raw data but unfortunately couldn`t find them anywhere on the web. If you know a link, please tell me.

Dailymail online posted this article and linked to yet another article (not the study itself!) on qz AKA quartz. That site`s article was copied/pasted in some parts and rewritten in others by dailymail and qz itself didn`t provide a source (apart from saying the data came from the AYI facebook "app"). Other sites like npr, for instance, all seem to just provide the same (or similar) graphics with the same percentages without giving more info about their background or absolutes.

Not even an interview with Josh Fisher, an AYI data analyst, done by USA Today shed a light on these shortcomings nor did firstmet, the successor of AYI, although they are still referencing the "study" on their site.

i am sorry for the length of my former contribution. Let me provide an excerpt and give a brief summary here...

1st observation: The study is only about responses to requests and not the initial requests done by users. Those would have been of same interest when we want to know about user`s dating preferences, but have not been presented!

2nd observation: The study only provides relative numbers (percentages) but no absolutes, which makes it impossible to correctly interprete those numbers, because all percentages refer to different relations/groups of unknown size! Here`s one of the examples i have already shown in my above "TLDR"-text to explain this statement:

"(...) look at the response rates by Asian women which appear to have the smallest spread:
Here a (...) number of 13 requests by white men versus 16 done by black men (which is a fairly possible distribution in "real life"!) would mean a higher number of responses to black men (that are designated "lowest response rate" [in] the study) than to white men (which appear as "highest response rate" in this relation)!"

i guess, this example alone shows the questionability of this "study".

Regards.

Funny, hehe. i have searched for the original study raw data but unfortunately couldn`t find them anywhere on the web. If you know a link, please tell me.

Dailymail online posted this article and linked to yet another article (not the study itself!) on qz AKA quartz. That site`s article was copied/pasted in some parts and rewritten in others by dailymail and qz itself didn`t provide a source (apart from saying the data came from the AYI facebook "app"). Other sites like npr, for instance, all seem to just provide the same (or similar) graphics with the same percentages without giving more info about their background or absolutes.

Not even an interview with Josh Fisher, an AYI data analyst, done by USA Today shed a light on these shortcomings nor did firstmet, the successor of AYI, although they are still referencing the "study" on their site.

i am sorry for the length of my former contribution. Let me provide an excerpt and give a brief summary here...

1st observation: The study is only about responses to requests and not the initial requests done by users. Those would have been of same interest when we want to know about user`s dating preferences, but have not been presented!

2nd observation: The study only provides relative numbers (percentages) but no absolutes, which makes it impossible to correctly interprete those numbers, because all percentages refer to different relations/groups of unknown size! Here`s one of the examples i have already shown in my above "TLDR"-text to explain this statement:

"(...) look at the response rates by Asian women which appear to have the smallest spread:
Here a (...) number of 13 requests by white men versus 16 done by black men (which is a fairly possible distribution in "real life"!) would mean a higher number of responses to black men (that are designated "lowest response rate" [in] the study) than to white men (which appear as "highest response rate" in this relation)!"

i guess, this example alone shows the questionability of this "study".

Regards.
Heh, cheers for taking the time.

Without knowing the study either there is really no use of assuming. If they used a correct model for it the result is presented as digestible data for the masses. It's good to be highly sceptical, of both studies. They represent behaviour on an app. I was kind of surprised by it to be frank. Given the mail online study says men of all races prefer women from another race. Which does not match with hard data from marriages.

Based on PEW data:
Most people appear willing to date outside their race, but they still state preferences. A recent study of profiles submitted to the online dating website Match.com showed, for example, that whites are more open to dating Hispanics and Asians than blacks are.5 And younger clients are more willing to date outside their race than older clients.

But most Americans marry someone of the same race. A recent report from the Pew Research Center found that one in seven new marriages in 2008 was either interracial or between a Hispanic and a non-Hispanic—unions encompassed by the term "intermarriages." This is double the percentage of intermarriages in 1980, but still relatively low. And, as sociologist Dan Lichter points out, the biggest increase appears to be within minority groups. White Americans still mostly marry other whites.6 While 31 percent of Asians, 26 percent of Hispanics, and 16 percent of blacks "married out" in 2008, just 9 percent of whites did (see Figure 1).

Which is to be expected due to the ethnocentric nature of animals.

Interestingly, although younger people were more accepting of intermarriage, the Pew report found little difference in actual intermarriage rates by age—newlyweds age 50 or older were about as likely to marry out as younger newlyweds.

Only 11 percent of 2008 intermarriages were between black and white Americans, reflecting the persistent cultural resistance against relationships between these races. Most common were marriages between a white and a Hispanic (41 percent), followed by marriage between a white and an Asian American (15 percent).

http://www.prb.org/Publications/Articles/2010/usintermarriage.aspx

When presented with bad data, thanks for the headsup, look for better data ;)

But really all of this is sort of besides the point. I was merely attempting to bring some reality to the ramblings of a racist that mixes sexual fantasies with social issues.

(...)

http://www.prb.org/Publications/Articles/2010/usintermarriage.aspx

(...)

But really all of this is sort of besides the point. I was merely attempting to bring some reality to the ramblings of a racist that mixes sexual fantasies with social issues.
Thanks for that! ImO bringing back some reality to these stereotyped made up fantasy stories that seem to dominate the forums can`t be done often enough.

Also, thanks for your providing the marriage statistics and the link.

When looking at the U.S. from the outside it is almost funny how centered and even obsessed people seem to be about "ethnics", and often in a "subtile romantic" way. It seems fashionable to belong to an ethnic group. However, in an already mixed Nation even the microcensus office knows that a person`s real ethnic background can hardly be "reconstructed", as most people know only few about all of their ancestry.

This is taken into account by asking people what ethnic group they feel belonging to rather than what group they really belong to. It is not exceptional that someone who happens to have red hair says s/he is Irish even without knowing about their real ancestry just because of their visual trait.

More interestingly the census bureau holds "white" people as "German", "English", "Irish", "Italian", "Dutch", "French", "Scandinavian" and "Hispanic" with the "Hispanic" group separated from other "whites", while it holds "black" people simply as "Black". Also it recently denoted that people with only 38% (= far less than 1/2!) of "black" ancestry would say of themselves that they belong to the "black" ethnicity, and are therefore held as "Black" in their data.

Does it even make sense to use word-creations like "intermarriage" in this context (the context of a "mixed" Nation)?

The census bureaus of most European states do not even ask for or hold data about groups of different visual traits. And why? When every human being is created with same rights and dignity of man, why should anyone bother?

Thanks for that! ImO bringing back some reality to these stereotyped made up fantasy stories that seem to dominate the forums can`t be done often enough.

Also, thanks for your providing the marriage statistics and the link.

When looking at the U.S. from the outside it is almost funny how centered and even obsessed people seem to be about "ethnics", and often in a "subtile romantic" way. It seems fashionable to belong to an ethnic group. However, in an already mixed Nation even the microcensus office knows that a person`s real ethnic background can hardly be "reconstructed", as most people know only few about all of their ancestry.

This is taken into account by asking people what ethnic group they feel belonging to rather than what group they really belong to. It is not exceptional that someone who happens to have red hair says s/he is Irish even without knowing about their real ancestry just because of their visual trait.

More interestingly the census bureau holds "white" people as "German", "English", "Irish", "Italian", "Dutch", "French", "Scandinavian" and "Hispanic" with the "Hispanic" group separated from other "whites", while it holds "black" people simply as "Black". Also it recently denoted that people with only 38% (= far less than 1/2!) of "black" ancestry would say of themselves that they belong to the "black" ethnicity, and are therefore held as "Black" in their data.

Does it even make sense to use word-creations like "intermarriage" in this context (the context of a "mixed" Nation)?

The census bureaus of most European states do not even ask for or hold data about groups of different visual traits. And why? When every human being is created with same rights and dignity of man, why should anyone bother?
Well that is going in to genetics and social sciences. While it is both a social construct and a genetic reality people just identify based on pigment and culture.

Europeans have an aversion for ethnic data, which is not healthy either. (people think this is due to the Nazi eugenics experiments.

The more precise the data the better. From medical to social questions, knowing genetic and cultural differences is valuable. Race is just a huge dogma for obvious reasons. But science does not have to be dogmatic nor racist etc. Genes from certain geographical locations have unique traits. This can help us understand diseases etc.

Back to the original question again....He says he will never deny me what I want..so how can I deny him. If he really want's to have sex with another woman I would be very jealous but would not deny him. He would really like to find an ebony princess. That being said..I don't know if I would want to see it..where as when we finally have a BC or BBC I want him to be there and be a part of having sex with me. 4 hands, 2 mouths, 2 cocks. I can't wait for vacation!

Back to the original question again....He says he will never deny me what I want..so how can I deny him. If he really want's to have sex with another woman I would be very jealous but would not deny him. He would really like to find an ebony princess. That being said..I don't know if I would want to see it..where as when we finally have a BC or BBC I want him to be there and be a part of having sex with me. 4 hands, 2 mouths, 2 cocks. I can't wait for vacation!

I think he should go for it. As long as he knows his place with the ebony princess and doesn't try any colonisit fantasies.

when it comes to sex it does not need to be fair each person is different and if you can make him do what you want without hurting him to much go for it and having your husband involved when you fuck other men works out great

I'm not into "hurting" my husband. We have a relationship where we both have needs an desires which at this stage in our lives we are exploring, that we never could before due to *******, work, etc. Now that we are more mature and empty nesters we discuss our need's, want's and desires more openly than ever before. Maybe we are not in the right forum, as I have no desire to humiliate, dominate, or subjugate my husband, as some others do. That's just not me, and he has never tried to do that to me either.

I'm not into "hurting" my husband. We have a relationship where we both have needs an desires which at this stage in our lives we are exploring, that we never could before due to *******, work, etc. Now that we are more mature and empty nesters we discuss our need's, want's and desires more openly than ever before. Maybe we are not in the right forum, as I have no desire to humiliate, dominate, or subjugate my husband, as some others do. That's just not me, and he has never tried to do that to me either.
I meant that if you want to do something your husband may not totally agree but can still support you and it has nothing to do with humiliation, having one man lick you while another fucks you feels great and both men can enjoy the pleasure they give you. I would rather that my wife not spend a night alone with another man but if she did I would accept it good naturedly knowing she would not act the samee if it was me with another woman

I get what your saying. Thanks for clarifying. Being sick muddles the brain. Strep sucks
would not worry about handling a big cock if I were you my wife had some huge ones but they were never the best and they can be painful or damaging. Just having a nice horny black guy with a nice thick cock fucking you several times should be enjoyable. Wife had one guy cum seven times

My husband likens hotwifing to owning a nice Porsche and letting a few admiring fans take it for a test drive. Letting someone drive your car and having them come back and tell you how sweet the ride is is not humiliating for the car owner, it's a boost. At the end of the day, the car always winds up back in his garage.

In this analogy, I'm the porsche, except that, like you, we didn't get into this until we were empty nesters, so I guess I'm more of a "classic porsche"? :)

My husband likens hotwifing to owning a nice Porsche and letting a few admiring fans take it for a test drive. Letting someone drive your car and having them come back and tell you how sweet the ride is is not humiliating for the car owner, it's a boost. At the end of the day, the car always winds up back in his garage.

In this analogy, I'm the porsche, except that, like you, we didn't get into this until we were empty nesters, so I guess I'm more of a "classic porsche"? :)
bet you are a sweet ride

In the last few months of my marriage my wife quit hiding she was screwing other guys and had quit having sex with me. One of her friends started flirting with me at a party my wife was ignoring me, later that night she said you better not screw that bitch or your balls will be hurting. She didn't want me but did not want anyone else to.

In the last few months of my marriage my wife quit hiding she was screwing other guys and had quit having sex with me. One of her friends started flirting with me at a party my wife was ignoring me, later that night she said you better not screw that bitch or your balls will be hurting. She didn't want me but did not want anyone else to.
My wife is exactly the same ! She has told me she'd cut off my balls if I even think about another woman

Back