are husbands allowed to fuck other women

In answer to the original question. It all depends on consent. But gradually white boys should accept their place and accept less and less sexually consent.
Oh look, you show your authoritarian nature. What type of program do you propose?

I'm sure it will be received well

apparently-vikings-werent-violent-sex-crazy-pillagers-after-all-136396915640303901-150318181045.jpg

Oh look, you show your authoritarian nature. What type of program do you propose?

I'm sure it will be received well

apparently-vikings-werent-violent-sex-crazy-pillagers-after-all-136396915640303901-150318181045.jpg

I don't want any program. What are you taking about?

All this will happen naturally with the free sexual market.

I think it's just white racists who don't want me exploring my sexual freedoms with all other white women. I think that is really ignorant and offensive. I don't need any program.

This is about women who dominate the men and who tell the man who and when he can have sex, please tell us about how you treat your men or if you are a man how you are treated by the woman

I don't want any program. What are you taking about?

All this will happen naturally with the free sexual market.

I think it's just white racists who don't want me exploring my sexual freedoms with all other white women. I think that is really ignorant and offensive. I don't need any program.
You keep doing the same tricks. You make a strawman of some ones argument and then proceed to misrepresent your OWN point.

Where did anyone say you can not do what ever you want? I'm sure white men won't mind, given your racist ideas. And it's really funny you find others offensive. Such a lame troll.

In answer to the original question. It all depends on consent. But gradually white boys should accept their place and accept less and less sexually consent.

Considering how many white males here appear to be jealous of real white women who love Black men, I'm just curious, are you only ashamed of your desires or are you just scared of the thought of ever loosing a white woman you love to the lifestyle you are all so fascinated with? I ask to understand, to empathize. I want a man's perspective. How exactly do you react when you see someone like me walking arm in arm with a superior masculine real man from Africa?

Considering how many white males here appear to be jealous of real white women who love Black men, I'm just curious, are you only ashamed of your desires or are you just scared of the thought of ever loosing a white woman you love to the lifestyle you are all so fascinated with? I ask to understand, to empathize. I want a man's perspective. How exactly do you react when you see someone like me walking arm in arm with a superior masculine real man from Africa?
Many blacks are not from Africa and we often see men and women of different races walking arm in arm together. A man cannot lose a woman like a set of keys. Fucking someone is not the same as loving and how can one tell if someone is superior just by watching them walk, they could have brain damage but be fully functional. The superiority and jealousy is all in your mind. As a man I like to see men and women enjoy themselves and sex is fun regardless of color

Many blacks are not from Africa and we often see men and women of different races walking arm in arm together. A man cannot lose a woman like a set of keys. Fucking someone is not the same as loving and how can one tell if someone is superior just by watching them walk, they could have brain damage but be fully functional. The superiority and jealousy is all in your mind. As a man I like to see men and women enjoy themselves and sex is fun regardless of color

That's lovely you support my sexual pleasure. Thanks you. I was worried there for a moment. But you are quite wrong dear. Black is better.

That's lovely you support my sexual pleasure. Thanks you. I was worried there for a moment. But you are quite wrong dear. Black is better.
for you but not everyone that is why some black men prefer white women and why white men prefer asian , you may be to large for most white men to satisfy. Are you a tight fit and what do you look like not that it matters as long as you enjoy

for you but not everyone that is why some black men prefer white women and why white men prefer asian (...)
i am a white male and have no preference at all concerning skin color when it comes to women. i`d prefer all women who prefer sex with black men on an equal level, hehe.

Hey @dunacouple. i have read the article before some time and ImO it doesn`t really make much sense as not to say the "AYI" study is worthless! i tend to say that the conclusions by sociologist Kevin Lewis from analysing OkCupid interactions are more trustworthy.
Just googled his study. His data shows clear ethnocentrism too.

I simply google image searched racial preferences dating because of this racist spewing nonsense for 2 pages now. Not sure what you are saying as to why this study is worthless tho. Always open as to hear why.

Because it does not really make sense? 240 million interactions vs 125 thousand users as sample size on different platforms (swipe vs old school dating) with different results not that strange. Need a little more than your sense of real tho.

I don't care who loves who and what their pigment is.

I don't know how seriously you can take those censuses. Lots of white women don't reveal how many black men they've sucked off at the occasional party. I certainly haven't mentioned it.
They are not consensus. Just like your fantasy is not the consensus.

It is digital data. Not a questionnaire.

Not sorry for breaking your bubble.

The only good white boi is a cuckolded, vasectomized, castrated and cock cages white boi, tied to a chair watching a beautiful blonde woman get passionately plowed, creamed and black bred by a handsome naked African from Kenya, in the middle of an American election for another Black president. In other words, my wedding night.

Back