are husbands allowed to fuck other women

Why the fuck would maggot dick cucks be allowed to fuck other women? They should know their place & be kept locked in chastity. It's between the bull & wife that decides what cuckboy does. No other women would want them anyway...
Maybe for you cuck boy is really big black cock boy

Not fake at all. We live this lifestyle 24/7, it's our lifestyle choice. You are very narrow minded considering the site your on.... Just sayin!

Well it depends if you have sex together really. You did only say something about fucking. If your sex life still involves your husband being sexually satisfied, than I appreciate the point. And take back my statement.

Otherwise it is sexual dysfunction and abusive.

Sure. Read it as polemic. Withholding sex is not harmless tho.
Some people like to go to clubs where they get spanked and others like to be tied up an whipped and some men like to role play and be caged. Being a sex slave for a few hours is not the same as being abused and therin lays the problem. No one should tolerate abusive destructive behavior and I think that most people know the difference but some do not. Any women who wish to ******* me to go down on them and then have more sex with them and then snuggle feel free to abuse me that way.

Some people like to go to clubs where they get spanked and others like to be tied up an whipped and some men like to role play and be caged. Being a sex slave for a few hours is not the same as being abused and therin lays the problem. No one should tolerate abusive destructive behavior and I think that most people know the difference but some do not. Any women who wish to ******* me to go down on them and then have more sex with them and then snuggle feel free to abuse me that way.
Indeed. The problem for me lies with withholding sex from a partner at all times. This is simply not healthy and described in psychiatric journals and even leads to court cases.

Indeed. The problem for me lies with withholding sex from a partner at all times. This is simply not healthy and described in psychiatric journals and even leads to court cases.
i like your attitude and feel the same way when the other person wants it I will do my best to deliver

I think it'd be hot for the wife and I do a 3-some with an attractive black woman.

As long as you are willing to share your wife with a Black Man first I think that's OK. But you mustn't forget that you have white privelged and must not perpetuate racism by constraining the sexuality of your wife and another Black woman. We must remember how women were once treated as the property of the white man. As long as you make sure your cum is less important i dont see a problem.

Why the fuck would maggot dick cucks be allowed to fuck other women? They should know their place & be kept locked in chastity. It's between the bull & wife that decides what cuckboy does. No other women would want them anyway...

White boys are so meek and pathetic. I don't know what some girls see in them. I can't get off unless it's with a black man dominating me.

As long as you are willing to share your wife with a Black Man first I think that's OK. But you mustn't forget that you have white privelged and must not perpetuate racism by constraining the sexuality of your wife and another Black woman. We must remember how women were once treated as the property of the white man. As long as you make sure your cum is less important i dont see a problem.
SJW alert!

So Lana, do you tell your SJW friends about your fetish? I'm not sure they will applaud you, as this is objectifying black men as dominating animals. This in fact is considered extremely racist by those who preach white privilege. YOU are perpetuating racism by objectifying black men. You are perpetuating the patriarchy by being a female slave.

We all know how dominance is frowned upon in the SJW crowd. Masculinity is toxic after all.

If you want to go full SJW here please know you come from priviledge as white woman. You are taking away black men from black women. The most oppressed of all.

Go on Tumblr for expert advice.Don't tell them you are actually a man tho. They will not respond.

19c20jftuo3g2jpg.jpg

SJW alert!

So Lana, do you tell your SJW friends about your fetish? I'm not sure they will applaud you, as this is objectifying black men as dominating animals. This in fact is considered extremely racist by those who preach white privilege. YOU are perpetuating racism by objectifying black men. You are perpetuating the patriarchy by being a female slave.

We all know how dominance is frowned upon in the SJW crowd. Masculinity is toxic after all.

If you want to go full SJW here please know you come from priviledge as white woman. You are taking away black men from black women. The most oppressed of all.

Go on Tumblr for expert advice.Don't tell them you are actually a man tho. They will not respond.

19c20jftuo3g2jpg.jpg

I'm not taking anything. I believe that Black women have a right to dominate me as well. I only want to serve the original people of the planet. Black men and black women are beautiful and sexually Superior.

So what about the objectifying bit? Identity politics is not easy you know.

What's wrong with objectifying? We all do it. When racist bigots refuse to have sex with black men, they are objectifying. So? I simply believe in turning racism on its head by spreading love by interracial sex. I can confirm that Black cock simply feels better in my pussy. I think that's what white racists are truly afraid of. Their own inferiority exposed.

By the way, I'm not a sjw. I don't even really understand them. I'm a classical liberal politically. I tend to like Conservative women in politics. Because that makes me as a woman feel empowered. I'd vote for a Conservative Black woman first if that was an option of course.

What's wrong with objectifying? We all do it. When racist bigots refuse to have sex with black men, they are objectifying. So? I simply believe in turning racism on its head by spreading love by interracial sex. I can confirm that Black cock simply feels better in my pussy. I think that's what white racists are truly afraid of. Their own inferiority exposed.
I don't see any problem with objectification. People who believe in white privilege tend to be SJW's. Who certainly do have a problem with objectification. SJW's are like religious folks with sins. Being a white male is one of them. That is something you seem to have in comen right, a hatred of white men. combined with supremacist ideas?

You do realize you are being racist yourself? Classical definition of racism; superior and inferior race theory. Only you are white yourself. So it is some form of cultural cringe mixed with autophobic craziness.

If black cock feels better for you, by all means, only take black cock. But pretending people are perpetuating racism by fucking people of another race is even crazier than having a problem with objectifying people...

I don't see any problem with objectification. People who believe in white privilege tend to be SJW's. Who certainly do have a problem with objectification. SJW's are like religious folks with sins. Being a white male is one of them. That is something you seem to have in comen right, a hatred of white men. combined with supremacist ideas?

You do realize you are being racist yourself? Classical definition of racism; superior and inferior race theory. Only you are white yourself. So it is some form of cultural cringe mixed with autophobic craziness.

If black cock feels better for you, by all means, only take black cock. But pretending people are perpetuating racism by fucking people of another race is even crazier than having a problem with objectifying people...

Well, do you think racism is a real thing, and everyone loving each other is a kind of solution?

I don't hate white men. I just think that Black men have natural gifts that white males lack.

A good white boi is a cuckold faithful married hubby.

In a room with no lights can one tell what color something is. Calling a man a bull is no complement and sexual performance or much else does not depend on race or color . Fantasy is fun and sex with different people is fun but some people do not seem to understand that. Lets all go and copulate with a Martian

In a room with no lights can one tell what color something is. Calling a man a bull is no complement and sexual performance or much else does not depend on race or color . Fantasy is fun and sex with different people is fun but some people do not seem to understand that. Lets all go and copulate with a Martian

A Big Black Martian! Who is a President of the United States of Mars!

Back