are husbands allowed to fuck other women

Did you just call me a witch?
I would never call a woman a witch regardless of how I feel since one never knows when a woman is going to have control over him and even if I did call some beautiful woman a witch it would be a compliment meaning that she has a way to rule me and she is special. And did I happen to mention how lovely your pic is

How many wives allow their husbands to fuck other women and how many men are permitted to fuck other women. If allowed has the husband had other women besides his wife. Bulls do you think the hubbies are allowed to fuck other women or do their wives control them

White cuckold husbands should be properly sissified and controlled gradually by his White Queen and her Black Lover. He may fuck other women at first, but gradually he should be taught his place, and why he just doesn't measure up.

The definition of cuckold has changed through time , once it meant a man whose wife fucked other men and everybody knew about it and the man accepted it. (...)
The definition of a cuckold hasn`t changed at all...

cuck·old (kŭk′əld, ko͝ok′-) n.
A man whose wife is unfaithful.​
[source: American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language.]

cuckold (ˈkʌkəld) n
a man whose spouse has committed adultery, often regarded as an object of scorn​
[source: Collins English Dictionary]

cuck•old (ˈkʌk əld) n.
the husband of an unfaithful wife.​
[source: Random House Kernerman Webster's College Dictionary]

Noun cuckold
a man whose wife committed adultery​
assoc. Noun wittol
an archaic term for a cuckold who knows about his wife's infidelity but tolerates it​
[source: WordNet 3.0, Farlex clipart collection.]

Regards.

cuckold (ˈkʌkəld) n
a man whose spouse has committed adultery, often regarded as an object of scorn​

cuck•old (ˈkʌk əld) n.

Noun cuckold
assoc. Noun wittol
an archaic term for a cuckold who knows about his wife's infidelity but tolerates it​

Regards.

Speech changes over time. Meanings are added. That's why the English language is so rich.

And Interracial Sex enriches us further.

There will come a time when true cuckolding is only interracial cuckolding.

how long have we had dictionaries Mariam Webster is less than two centuries old and for the husband to be an object of scorn must mean people know he is a cuckold and that he accepts it. It was not unusual for kings and lords to fuck the wives of their subjects and reward them for services rendered also the cuckold and horns and women will always fuck whoever and whatever they feel like and many want to fuck everything

cuckold (ˈkʌkəld) n

cuck•old (ˈkʌk əld) n.

Noun cuckold
assoc. Noun wittol

Regards.
Yes, let's introduce the wittol sub-forum :D

Wow. Either that's fake or the husband is mentally or physically ill or he is fucking behind you back, just sayin...

@OP: Yes, opening up your relationship should be both ways if both partners want it I think.

Not fake at all. We live this lifestyle 24/7, it's our lifestyle choice. You are very narrow minded considering the site your on.... Just sayin!

Back