Are cuck Hubbies Born or Made?

For many if not most men they are made, some easier than others. It takes a woman who is capable of manipulating and dominating a man to do what she desires. The use of sexual pleasure and subtle reinforcement to soften a man up to the idea of sharing is often used. There are also ways to break down a mans inhibitions and his resistance, when a woman fucks her man up the bum she changes the relationship and makes him more submissive. A man can be alpha and manly and still submit to a woman. Many dominant bulls are still little boys when they see their mom. Many women dominate their sons and husbands and never make them cucks, maybe the question should be why do some women make willing cuckolds

For many if not most men they are made, some easier than others. It takes a woman who is capable of manipulating and dominating a man to do what she desires. The use of sexual pleasure and subtle reinforcement to soften a man up to the idea of sharing is often used. There are also ways to break down a mans inhibitions and his resistance, when a woman fucks her man up the bum she changes the relationship and makes him more submissive. A man can be alpha and manly and still submit to a woman. Many dominant bulls are still little boys when they see their mom. Many women dominate their sons and husbands and never make them cucks, maybe the question should be why do some women make willing cuckolds
My eldest ******* (early twenties) knows mostly what I do, he doesn't seem too affected. Wonder do you think having a mom into swinging, and a dad happy about it, that more or less likely to make ******* go that way? Just wondering. X

I do not know and I doubt it some ******* seem to want to go the opposite direction of their parents by nature. I do know that there are communities where the men are mostly willing cuckolds and the women have children wiith who they please, even some cultures are like that. Interesting that your ******* knows , do many other people and it is nice he accepts but not necessary lol. Wish I knew you well

I do not know and I doubt it some ******* seem to want to go the opposite direction of their parents by nature. I do know that there are communities where the men are mostly willing cuckolds and the women have children wiith who they please, even some cultures are like that. Interesting that your ******* knows , do many other people and it is nice he accepts but not necessary lol. Wish I knew you well
Interesting. ******* knows as it became obvious, so had a chat about it. My immediate family (mom, sister) know as well because my sister announced out loud what my QoS tattoo meant. I wish I could let everyone know, but not there yet. X

Interesting. ******* knows as it became obvious, so had a chat about it. My immediate family (mom, sister) know as well because my sister announced out loud what my QoS tattoo meant. I wish I could let everyone know, but not there yet. X
Why do you like the it that everyone knows, I think many women like others to know their husband is a willing cuckold. It is one way to demonstrate total acceptance of a woman or submission

Why do you like the it that everyone knows, I think many women like others to know their husband is a willing cuckold. It is one way to demonstrate total acceptance of a woman or submission
Think it's the fact that people have always thought of me as a 'good wife', butter wouldn't melt in my mouth, type person. Like the idea of people knowing I'm naughty and bit more slutty than they thought! Also, you're right, I want people to know hubby is a willing cuckold.
But I also know once that info is out there it can't be put back! X

Think it's the fact that people have always thought of me as a 'good wife', butter wouldn't melt in my mouth, type person. Like the idea of people knowing I'm naughty and bit more slutty than they thought! Also, you're right, I want people to know hubby is a willing cuckold.
But I also know once that info is out there it can't be put back! X
I remember when my wife first started picking up men. There was one club in our town and she went there and picked up a guy every week or so while I watched . It made me squirm to think who else seen me following them out of the club. I got over it. Are you a little dominant

I remember when my wife first started picking up men. There was one club in our town and she went there and picked up a guy every week or so while I watched . It made me squirm to think who else seen me following them out of the club. I got over it. Are you a little dominant
Nice!
Mmm....for most of our marriage my hubby has been the dominant partner. Over last few years I have become more of the dominant one, mainly because hubby was so desperate to keep me in this lifestyle he became used to doing what he was told.
I tried feminising him, even got him to take Oestrogen at one stage, but he pushed back.
Now we're in a good place, I'm more in charge sexually! X

Nice!
Mmm....for most of our marriage my hubby has been the dominant partner. Over last few years I have become more of the dominant one, mainly because hubby was so desperate to keep me in this lifestyle he became used to doing what he was told.
I tried feminising him, even got him to take Oestrogen at one stage, but he pushed back.
Now we're in a good place, I'm more in charge sexually! X
my wife was subtly dominant and led me into becoming a willing cuckold and she never had to tell me well almost never " squeezing my balls is an excellant for of communication". What was your motivation for dominating him so hard

my wife was subtly dominant and led me into becoming a willing cuckold and she never had to tell me well almost never " squeezing my balls is an excellant for of communication". What was your motivation for dominating him so hard
Well at first hubby didn't watch me with guys, think he wanted to but nervous guys would think it was weird or something. So I wanted to involve hubby sexually as much as I could, letting him lick cum out when I got home, sending him pics etc. He loved it so I started getting him to do stuff while I was out, like wearing underwear and such. I said I wouldn't carry on unless he did. It certainly turned me on seeing him change from being very manly to more girly. It also made me feel quite powerful over him I suppose.
He was in temporary chastity for a while and I used to tease him and also get him to cum in under a minute, jerking off.
Love the control, learned though not to push too far, was emotionally draining for hubby. Now he watches me fuck guys on occasion and I find it so much more of a turn on! X

Well at first hubby didn't watch me with guys, think he wanted to but nervous guys would think it was weird or something. So I wanted to involve hubby sexually as much as I could, letting him lick cum out when I got home, sending him pics etc. He loved it so I started getting him to do stuff while I was out, like wearing underwear and such. I said I wouldn't carry on unless he did. It certainly turned me on seeing him change from being very manly to more girly. It also made me feel quite powerful over him I suppose.
He was in temporary chastity for a while and I used to tease him and also get him to cum in under a minute, jerking off.
Love the control, learned though not to push too far, was emotionally draining for hubby. Now he watches me fuck guys on occasion and I find it so much more of a turn on! X
Wife got me into participating very quickly first she fed me cum off her fingers while i watched from outside the van and the next date with the guy she made me lick her although I did not want to. Very soon I was in the room and licking her while she fucked and then she pulled my head down on a cock. After that I was willing to do whatever she wanted without being told. Eventually she had me find the men , she had final say, and I became a total cuckold. You sound like you enjoy dominating lol

Wife got me into participating very quickly first she fed me cum off her fingers while i watched from outside the van and the next date with the guy she made me lick her although I did not want to. Very soon I was in the room and licking her while she fucked and then she pulled my head down on a cock. After that I was willing to do whatever she wanted without being told. Eventually she had me find the men , she had final say, and I became a total cuckold. You sound like you enjoy dominating lol
Wow! Pulling your head down on his cock! Can't imagine doing that yet with hubby, I'm not sure how I'd feel seeing him do that, but it is the ultimate submission.
We sort of look for guys together, we are both studying several sites to find a UK guy with 9-10 incher at the moment, for our next special night.
And, yes, I like dominating! To any ladies out there, it's another reason to try this lifestyle, your hubby will end up doing whatever you want! X

Wow! Pulling your head down on his cock! Can't imagine doing that yet with hubby, I'm not sure how I'd feel seeing him do that, but it is the ultimate submission.
We sort of look for guys together, we are both studying several sites to find a UK guy with 9-10 incher at the moment, for our next special night.
And, yes, I like dominating! To any ladies out there, it's another reason to try this lifestyle, your hubby will end up doing whatever you want! X
funny thing is I do not feel dominated and sucking cock is not much difference than licking pussy. The combination of cock and licking gives great orgasms and I agree with you if a woman can make a man a willing cuckold she has him by the balls and the bulls as well

Thanks. Do you think I should post more? Or is that off-topic for this thread?
How do you train a man to be a cuckold I always thought it was the woman who made a cuckold. Maybe you can help the woman make a husband a cuckold or give her ideas about how to make a cuck submit even more. Could you please explain how you train and maybe tell us how many clients you have had, I am a cuckold

My ******* was one i know that, and not trying to be crazy here, they ended up getting a divorce for reasons other than her dating but that came out during the divorce, so i think its who we are.

My ******* was one i know that, and not trying to be crazy here, they ended up getting a divorce for reasons other than her dating but that came out during the divorce, so i think its who we are.
Maybe but there are many cuckolds who are not public , I do not doubt that there are inherited personality traits that make it more likely a man will accept being a cuckold or that will make a woman want to cuck her men. Culture has a lot to do with cuckolding, some places being a cuckold is more acceptable

Back