Are cuck Hubbies Born or Made?

I've met a husband in his 60s who told me he has always desired being so sub-slave to a Black couple. And on his wedding night, his biggest joy would have been for a Black man to break into his home and fuck the wife.

The desire has always been there in most husband's minds just waiting for the perfect stimuli to make it a reality.
He must have disliked his wife to want another man to ******* her. Most cuckolds are dominated by a woman and get turned on by being submissive, if you cannot stop your wife from fucking other men you may as well enjoy it

He must have disliked his wife to want another man to ******* her. Most cuckolds are dominated by a woman and get turned on by being submissive, if you cannot stop your wife from fucking other men you may as well enjoy it

Most hubbies are moved more by their fantasies than the actual reality.

Most hubbies are moved more by their fantasies than the actual reality.
Abosolutely. Over the years we have been involved with first-timers. Actually in our swingers ad we included that we help beginners. Several times a hubby got made when his wife loved it to much. Reality vs fantasy...huge difference. Seen a few wives called whore and made to leave...so sad.

Abosolutely. Over the years we have been involved with first-timers. Actually in our swingers ad we included that we help beginners. Several times a hubby got made when his wife loved it to much. Reality vs fantasy...huge difference. Seen a few wives called whore and made to leave...so sad.

I've met such couples too. Always frustrating most times I get upset and tell them never to contact me anymore.

Probably both. Some just have it within them from the start and others get there through life experiences and reinforcement. Many, like my husband, get there later in life. He was very dominant when we met but slowly over the course of many years his love deepened as I became a mom to his children, his partner, and ultimately someone he loved and respected so deeply he was no longer comfortable, or even able, to see me as his slut, a greedy nasty women who needs to taken and owned every now and then. I think he knew this down deep, even subconsciously, and opened the door for me to get what he knew I needed even when I didn't. Once he witnessed what these black bulls brought to the table, how they transformed me at will, he too was in awe. A very smart bull realized this and slowly started to nurture this awe into submissiveness and then worship. I never dreamed this could happen but as I look back it seems the most natural, honest, organic growth of our relationship. I love him more than ever, as I know he does me.

Probably both. Some just have it within them from the start and others get there through life experiences and reinforcement. Many, like my husband, get there later in life. He was very dominant when we met but slowly over the course of many years his love deepened as I became a mom to his children, his partner, and ultimately someone he loved and respected so deeply he was no longer comfortable, or even able, to see me as his slut, a greedy nasty women who needs to taken and owned every now and then. I think he knew this down deep, even subconsciously, and opened the door for me to get what he knew I needed even when I didn't. Once he witnessed what these black bulls brought to the table, how they transformed me at will, he too was in awe. A very smart bull realized this and slowly started to nurture this awe into submissiveness and then worship. I never dreamed this could happen but as I look back it seems the most natural, honest, organic growth of our relationship. I love him more than ever, as I know he does me.
I can see that as much of it describes me. However I will say, I had these feelings when I was very young teenager. THe thought of being humiliated and watching someone take my girlfriend in front of me was such a huge turn on. Of course there was no internet back then so I thought I was the only one with these thoughts so maybe it was a bit of both but I feel more I was born and these feelings nutured and grew stronger over time. I love my wife VERY much, even more so for exploring her sexuality with others but staying in love with me.

Well it does seem to be applied in a pejorative way generally. But when people start to understand it really isn't one thing, or one way, that there are all kinds of motivations behind it, different approaches to it, maybe that will change some.
Couldn't have been said better. There are many levels to it all, people's comfort zones vary and should be respected

I would say its a mixture of both. For me i can say I never was an "alpha male". What really got me into it was my first girlfriend. We were very young and she broke up with me but statyed in the same student flat. I was destroyed when she had new friends but we hang out a lot with each other. I couldn't free myself from her.
Do I came into the role that she told me about her new lovers. I took sexual arousal of it. Sometimes I begged her that I am allowed to want in front of her. We never had sex but sometimes I was allowed to cum in front of her. She for example was then learning and I was sitting on a chair wanking. She ignored me in this situation. I think that made me what I am today

I think I was born with it, I shared my first real long term girlfriend with a friend in a straight threesome sort of manner it eventually developed into a cuckolding scenario and after a time her leaving me for my friend. They broke up quite quickly but for the short time they were together I seemed to enjoy the situation despite being tortured by it. All before I knew anything of cuckolding.

there are tons of men who become cuckolds who do not want to be one and often these men will leave the relatioonship. If the woman is dominant enough she will make the cuckold accept the situation. Some women make the man think he enjoys it or that she is worth sharing or that she has the right to make him do what she wants. most men are subject to control by women in some way or another but do not realize it.

In my case I knew I had some cuckold tendencies yet I did very, very, little to act on them or make it a real life situation. Then came a cold winter night. I had contacted a guy online and wanted a threesome with him. As usual I had to get the wife talking to him to make that happen. Then one night when I got home from work she told me that we were to met him the next night. What I didn't know at the time was that they had been talking for a couple weeks at least. Later on I realized that the whole scene may have been prearranged but I'll never know for sure... He had a small cottage on the lake. There was a few bottles of good wine and a roaring fire. They were sitting on the sofa together making out and getting very into it. I was in a chair close by watching and kept their glasses full. Clothes were slowly coming off as they got into each other more and more. Somehow I ended up naked first, I guess I was to anxious for the three-way to start. She motioned me over, she had on only her laciest bra, her panties, the set I bought her for Christmas. He was naked now and she was stroking a nice big cock as they kissed. His hands were teasing her everywhere except her pussy that I was happily licking her juices from. I noticed and then she did that he would get hard and soften and then harden again. She asked what was wrong and he told her he wouldn't fuck her with me so close. That's when she told me to go wait in the other room. There were only three rooms, the large living area, a tiny bathroom and a small unheated bedroom with louvered doors where I ended up naked and growing cold. Through the louvers and wrapped in a blanket I watched them fucking for over three hours until I fell asleep. She took him and gave back in numerous positions and ways, most of which she refused to do with me. I saw her sucking and deep throat his cock and then swallow his cum, both she refused to do with me. I fell asleep and she woke me up to ask if I was ok. I asked if she wanted me to join them. She told me to wait a moment and instead of asking him if he wanted company now they fucked for a couple more hours until they finally fell asleep about 3 am. He fucked her with that nice big cock for almost 6 hours as I watched. The strange part was that I liked watching more than I liked doing the fucking. She had a few more sessions with him and a couple other men during which I only watched or provided oral service to her and sometimes him. Then came a 3 year affair with a married man who not only fucked her exclusively, he was the only man who got to fuck her although they spent many nights together where I was not invited and I suspect other men may have joined them, he dropped many hints about that happening. He also fucked me as a surrogate when she wasn't available. I have not had sex with her or any other woman since then. I am strictly a cuck now and only get sex from other men. So yes Nurturing has a lot to do with making the seed grow.050.jpg
Waiting as wife is fucked in the next room.

I don't like the term cuck or cuckold although I probably am just that. I would say I was made. We talked about BBC for a solid 3-4 years before she tried it. During those 3-4 years it definitely helped that several of her close friends had been experiencing BBC and shared stories with her that made her want to try it.
I could never imagine myself being anything close to a cuck when I was younger but I guess people change.

Back