Are Conservatives here fooling themselves or just picky?

Wow. Right to insults but if I be a black guy it be ok if ida use wrong racist vocab????
Hey.....fuck you.
So, now you went right past the liberal thing and straight to race?
And then write some racist ******* like above?
You can't focus on the person you're debating, you have to bring his race into it? Why? Because you need to feel superior?
Guess what? You haven't surprised anyone.

This exchange gives me a little hope .. plus I been reading the comments all day & the people in this thread are on "One"on both sides !
2021-03-19_16-41-39.png2021-03-19_16-42-15.png
Reason being the way it was "written" to have a "conversation " you must first "talk" and not demean the person , party or people you are requesting information from . Thus the man has admitted he made a mistake & should have thought through his wording & then posed a question.
And you have a woman who "intelligently" listed the remark that actually demeans anyone who calls themselves a conservative
(fiscal, neo , social etc.)
And the man "apologized " That's what his statement is an "apology" (Not many people have the testicular fortitude to do that in this age!)
And everyone wants to blame it on another or a party or a past or sitting president in their "Belief Structure"
(Like they have "True" power or like these people even read the legislation presented to enforce "policy" )
You really need to look up that word "Policy" because that is how you are "governed !"
And you really need to look up this guy "Andrew Jackson" and "READ" what he did to take back a republic.
(*FYI when he died so did the republic...you just don't know it yet *)
Also My fellow Liberals and My fellow Conservatives ... it does not "benefit" you now or later by pointing fingers at things that have already been put in "policy" , it will only "benefit" you by recognizing problems that directly effect you and your community , coming up with" ideas" on how to overcome those problems .
(Quick note on that word "Idea" Chris Rock as "Rufus" said it best in his quote from "Dogma" below:)
Rufus : He said humanity took a good idea and, like always, built a belief structure on it.
Bethany : Having beliefs isn't good?
Rufus : I think it's better to have ideas. You can change an idea. Changing a belief is trickier...

And when my fellow liberals and my fellow conservatives have the "ideas" and are ready to overcome your problems....
that's when you choose your next "Sheriff " and hold him or her to your "ideas"that you voted him or her in to "Enforce" your policy!
Catherine Austin Fitts wrote about this (Truly a brilliant mind wrapped in a natural woman!)
It's always starts from the bottom if you truly mean the things that you "Champion!"
And it gives me hope because at least One (1) person recognized the offense and the other party recognized the offense as well and did not truly mean it that way .
It took me along time to write this ..so they probably hate each other again thus "No" ideas to make it better for anyone🧸

It really was with the opening clueless comment. :qos:
It was frequent mistake often made by black men new to the lifestyle.
They assume fetishizing black and white sex, leads to some kind of like minds politically, or emotionally.
It's not love. It's not necessarily political allies. It's not a worldview. It's fun kinky sex. Period.

For instance, MOST white women who voted in 2016, supported Donald Trump. It would be insane to think they all want to fuck him. Right? Well maybe half did. Politics is usually about people's lives and hopes. A kinky fetish is just one aspect.

Yes but it has evolved into the extreme. Amen, ******* books, tv shows, free speech.
The pure intention is cancel out white middle class not due to just stuffy people just being assholes.
WTF?!
Why?
How?
To what end?

Is it ingrained in you, that it's a zero sum end? If 'they' gain, we 'loose'? Really?
You can't see that things are not equal now? And that by leveling off as much as possible, it's good for everyone?
Does someone have to loose in your world view?

Such tolerance and acceptance. Is that not what you liberals expect from everyone else that does not agree with you? But now if someone does not they are racist regardless of their race.
You made a racist statement when the issue was liberals.
Not the first time you've done that on this website. You've got over a two year record of saying racist ******* every now and then.
You don't get to cry about being called a racist.

Because retarded Joe is doing so much for this country. And wow what a great job those liberal mayors are doing in Chicago, Baltimore;DC, Detroit and so on. They have done so much to assist in the country's development.
You are just another brain dead liberal who probably calls the police to protect your sorry ass the moment you hear a noise.
You forgot New York, Houston, SanFran and Los Angeles.
You know what else is in those big cities, the economy of the world. If the cities are so shitty, they would be moving out to the middle of the nowhere.
In Chicago, home sales are up by 15%. In New York, high end property is selling a record rates. Somebody must think those mayors are doing just fine. It's not just your 'brain dead liberals' either.
Most areas that have a high number of Americans are ran by Democrats. Not all but most.
And DC is ran by the federal government. Are you even an American?

C-SPAN is now serving koolaid on it's own videos?
What Fact Checkers are acceptable to you?
How about yourself? What if you yourself went to CSPAN and actually saw the footage before someone else 'doctored' it?
Try it.
cs.pn/2NIvJ8c ,exact moment at 17:14
You want truth, or do you want to just pass along garbage that makes you feel good?

When you post publicly, and someone responds to your post or opinion in kind, that's not trolling.
And he's probably following you because in spite of your politics, your wife is like, from central casting of Pawgs of America🍑. Can't deny that. ;)
I missed this post just as you missed the CSPAN link in my post.
I always seek truth.
I wasn't referring to that opinion as trolling. I know what trolling is.
My husband doesn't post on this site, but thanks. :qos:

I missed this post just as you missed the CSPAN link in my post.
I always seek truth.
I wasn't referring to that opinion as trolling. I know what trolling is.
My husband doesn't post on this site, but thanks. :qos:
That wasn't aimed at you. @TiffandBryan posted the edited video. I was responding to that.
It was coincidence that you also posted the same video. I had not seen it.

Snopes and several other fact check sites are well known for lies and nothing more than leftist run propaganda hubs , not some kind of gatekeepers of truth as Google run search engines would want people to believe. :qos:

Examples.

https://newspunch.com/snopes-lying-*******-democrat/

Here is the complete unedited Biden video ---> https://www.c-span.org/video/?c4889597/user-clip-context-biden-n-word

This phenomenon of "fact checking" has already lost its political weight if you ask me, it's become abundantly clear that the 2 words 'fact checking" might as well be replaced with the 2 words "damage control" . I've picked up on how this deception of "fact checking " works and its actually very simplistic, what these sites will do is "fact check" a claim, with the inevitable desired result of the claim being false. the way they achieve this is they will slightly alter the original claim to get the desired result, I'll give an example, "Claim" "hunter biden is a crackhead, there was a crackpipe found in his hotel room"

Fact Check........False🛑

of course most consumers will simply look at true/false then never read the description, which is part of the deception, you'll read a description of hunter being accused of ******* use, accused of smoking crack with no evidence of it then at the very end of the article it will say there was a pipe found in his room,.......but..............it was a "prohibited chemical" pipe, so you see he dosen't really smoke crack and the ppl claiming that are just hurling accusations that aren't true,.........that's how the trick of 'fact checking"/"damage control" sites work. its to slightly alter the original claim into something it never was, then of course pronounce it as being false.

I don't really think many ppl take fact checking sites seriously anyway, those sites are really nothing more than a political "pocket knife" if you will, that is provided to the left wing liberal base to try to use in debates as if to say "Im right your wrong, the "fact checkers said so" The irony of that is those same ppl who use this "pocket knife' are largely ignored and laughed at, l'll give an analogy, we recently had the grammy's the other night, and as predicted they yet again set a record low for viewership, the show was uneventful, delivered in bad taste, and to sum it up was pathetic, as evidenced by its record low viewership. Those same ppl who are into "fact checkers" are the same ppl who watched the grammys and thought it was inspirational and cool, the same liberal hivemind living in they're own little world, never understanding that they're being laughed at and made fun of when they turn and walk away...

So, the states that wanted to secede when they were told people couldn't be bought and sold as property anymore, and rebeled against the union... Are those primarily red states or blue states? How many registered democrats do you know with confederate flags on their cars?
bless your heart ♥️ ........your confusing/conflating "The big switch" with Civil war times. but its nice to see you read my post, especially the part about "magic" and since you believe in magic I'll tell you something I heard through the grape vine, I heard that if you say the words "Big Switch" 3 times fast in the mirror that jussie smollett will appear on a unicorn and take you through an all access tour of wakanda. you might as well give it a whirl......

as far as the states that wanted to succeed..........I don't know I was hoping you could tell me,...... I was hoping you could tell me which ones they were and who it was within those states that had that desire..as far as flags on cars??? couldn't really tell you, maybe I could if the car also had "registered democrat" or "registered republican" sticker to go with it I could tell, but I've yet to see that........, there is something that I can tell you though. "The big switch" is exactly what I have already described it to be in my previous post.....

This phenomenon of "fact checking" has already lost its political weight if you ask me, it's become abundantly clear that the 2 words 'fact checking" might as well be replaced with the 2 words "damage control" . I've picked up on how this deception of "fact checking " works and its actually very simplistic, what these sites will do is "fact check" a claim, with the inevitable desired result of the claim being false. the way they achieve this is they will slightly alter the original claim to get the desired result, I'll give an example, "Claim" "hunter biden is a crackhead, there was a crackpipe found in his hotel room"

Fact Check........False🛑

of course most consumers will simply look at true/false then never read the description, which is part of the deception, you'll read a description of hunter being accused of ******* use, accused of smoking crack with no evidence of it then at the very end of the article it will say there was a pipe found in his room,.......but..............it was a "prohibited chemical" pipe, so you see he dosen't really smoke crack and the ppl claiming that are just hurling accusations that aren't true,.........that's how the trick of 'fact checking"/"damage control" sites work. its to slightly alter the original claim into something it never was, then of course pronounce it as being false.

I don't really think many ppl take fact checking sites seriously anyway, those sites are really nothing more than a political "pocket knife" if you will, that is provided to the left wing liberal base to try to use in debates as if to say "Im right your wrong, the "fact checkers said so" The irony of that is those same ppl who use this "pocket knife' are largely ignored and laughed at, l'll give an analogy, we recently had the grammy's the other night, and as predicted they yet again set a record low for viewership, the show was uneventful, delivered in bad taste, and to sum it up was pathetic, as evidenced by its record low viewership. Those same ppl who are into "fact checkers" are the same ppl who watched the grammys and thought it was inspirational and cool, the same liberal hivemind living in they're own little world, never understanding that they're being laughed at and made fun of when they turn and walk away...
When I say 'fact check', I mean go to the source. Send me a doctored up video with cspan on it. I'm not going to Snopes, I'm going to the CSPAN archives (1985 in this case) and pulling the source and checking it out myself.
Like I did here. The video was bullshit. A doctored piece of propaganda. Snopes said it, as did Fact Checker but, so did I.

The rest of this you wrote is more bullshit to add to the pot. Facts are now dependent on who, or what side presents it? Christ this country is fucked on a cultural level. Facts are Facts are Facts. Your opinion, no matter how loud it may be, is still just that. Until proven fact.
Same goes with science.
Same goes with Math.

Not sure when Facts, Science and Math got a liberal bent.

bless your heart ♥️ ........your confusing/conflating "The big switch" with Civil war times. but its nice to see you read my post, especially the part about "magic" and since you believe in magic I'll tell you something I heard through the grape vine, I heard that if you say the words "Big Switch" 3 times fast in the mirror that jussie smollett will appear on a unicorn and take you through an all access tour of wakanda. you might as well give it a whirl......

as far as the states that wanted to succeed..........I don't know I was hoping you could tell me,...... I was hoping you could tell me which ones they were and who it was within those states that had that desire..as far as flags on cars??? couldn't really tell you, maybe I could if the car also had "registered democrat" or "registered republican" sticker to go with it I could tell, but I've yet to see that........, there is something that I can tell you though. "The big switch" is exactly what I have already described it to be in my previous post.....
Let me help you, you seem to have a lot of questions.
He is referring to the states that made up the Confederacy. Today they are ruby red states voting Republican.

Registered Democratic sticker? Probably a Volvo or Subaru wagon with am "I'm With Her" sticker on it, or "IMPEACH"
Registered Republican Sticker? Probably an F-150 or Silverado with a Confederate Flag decal or "Trump 2020 FYF"

Perhaps some people's idea of what conservative means, is different from what it really means......just a thought...

Perhaps some people's idea of what conservative means, is different from what it really means......just a thought...
Lower taxes and smaller government. That was before Bush.
However, both parties have been growing government and spending the future. Both.
The argument is what is it being spent on.

Lower taxes and smaller government. That was before Bush.
However, both parties have been growing government and spending the future. Both.
The argument is what is it being spent on.
Youi're talking about conservative in the political field.....I thought we were talking about personal values......big difference....

That's really the crux if the matter, isn't it? People can point fingers at the side opposite them all day long, and all we get is further divided. But once in a while, it's probably good to look at some of people voting WITH you. If you're on the same side as the KKK, the Proud Boys, the Oath Keepers, and all manner of conspiracy theorists and militant anti-different-people groups, are you SURE you're on the right side of any of these arguments?

What's more important, the fact that there were some democrats in the KKK at one point, or that the organization was virtually unanimous in their praise and support for the man at the top of the republican ticket in our two most recent elections? None of us gets to retroactively vote in the 1940 elections. Who are you siding with TODAY?

You can deny that the parties flipped sides on race and equality all you want to, but if you're supporting your argument with the assertion that some democrats started the KKK, it doesn't do a lot to bolster your stance, given that today's KKK is all about the hard- and alt-right. "The democrats are the ones who..." Yawn. The left is far from perfect, but are you voting along with the white supremacists or against them? It's that simple.

Why don't you link one ******* from any of those groups anywhere in the US from within the last year. Then compare who got shot and by whom within the last 6 months in Soutside Chicago and clear the results.

You are talking about a few cities. Look what those conservative Govs are doing in those broke ass red states. Give me a fucking break. And your ass probably invaded the Capitol on Jan 6.
Hmmm, Well I live in a red state and have not qualified for any stimulus checks so state cant be broke. Yet blue states which have above mentioned cities in them you know homicide leading cities in the country all received stimulus checks and every other government funding.
And you think capital building was stormed? No guns used
How about Seattle where ANTIFA took over police departments and city blocks. During which how many 3-4 blacks killed in safety zone.
Yeah libtards sure know how to fix everything. Enjoy your Gov handout checks. I work for my money in my red state.

Back