Are Conservatives here fooling themselves or just picky?

not documented at all and in so far as cancel culture, America on the whole is guilty of that.

curious as to why you think it's hypocritical? Democratic, Republicans and every sector of America has done it. Many folks with agendas that don't conform to their own do it all the time or am I wrong?
Yes but it has evolved into the extreme. Amen, ******* books, tv shows, free speech.
The pure intention is cancel out white middle class not due to just stuffy people just being assholes.

Such tolerance and acceptance. Is that not what you liberals expect from everyone else that does not agree with you? But now if someone does not they are racist regardless of their race.
Fuck conservatives. They have been a brake on this country's development since the beginning. Time to give them the attention they deserve which is little to none.....backwards ass people from backwards ass states.

Fuck conservatives. They have been a brake on this country's development since the beginning. Time to give them the attention they deserve which is little to none.....backwards ass people from backwards ass states.
So much anger. I understand the effects of social engineering. Its a shame to see it manifest in people like you. Such a shame.:qos:

the facts are that liberals label conservatives as racist, but isn't labeling anyone or any group exactly what liberal hate?
You can answer you own question by re-reading what you wrote.
You're not a liberal but, you have decided what we think and value, to the point that it's less than what you value, therefore worthy of your ridicule.

Yep....the evangelical and conservative Trump supporters can kiss my ass.......!! Just kiss it!!

Sending Love GIF by memecandy

You can answer you own question by re-reading what you wrote.
You're not a liberal but, you have decided what we think and value, to the point that it's less than what you value, therefore worthy of your ridicule.
I believe it was more a statement than question. :qos:

Because retarded Joe is doing so much for this country. And wow what a great job those liberal mayors are doing in Chicago, Baltimore;DC, Detroit and so on. They have done so much to assist in the country's development.
You are just another brain dead liberal who probably calls the police to protect your sorry ass the moment you hear a noise.

Because retarded Joe is doing so much for this country. And wow what a great job those liberal mayors are doing in Chicago, Baltimore;DC, Detroit and so on. They have done so much to assist in the country's development.
You are just another brain dead liberal who probably calls the police to protect your sorry ass the moment you hear a noise.
You are talking about a few cities. Look what those conservative Govs are doing in those broke ass red states. Give me a fucking break. And your ass probably invaded the Capitol on Jan 6.

Back