Are blacks bigger?

• Yes

Votes: 243 71.7%
  • No

Votes: 96 28.3%

• Total voters
Do you not like the BBC name I use it out of respect not racism
Do you not like the BBC name I use it out of respect not racism
I understand that you think you are saying out of respect. Here is question for you. How many of the black guys you have had sex with are still around? Or are seeking a new group? I will tell you truth of what's realy happening. Personally you don't have to say it to me to make me feel important or you to feel respectful. Just be real. BBC word is in object not a person. You respecting the object I have, but not me the person.

Last edited:
I wouldn't say any particular race is bigger than the rest. I don't see how people can even fall for the hype anymore when the net is there. Do your research. Now if you just like black men in general that's a different story.

Having a quick look at Naked Attraction - Channel 4 show, you can clearly see a black guy, and his cock looks bigger than all the white guys.
I would say yes, that in general black guys are bigger

1515086376138.png

I decided to do a side by side comparison to myself and a survey given "Mr Perfect" and a survey given average black male. Both of which aren't too off from each other lol
785_1000.jpg
783_1000.jpg
Yeah buddy!! That Mr perfect cock looks just like my cock!!! My cock is Mr perfect. 7 and a half inches 4 the win baby let's go!! Check it out on my profile if you don't believe me!! I'm doing 200 push-ups to celebrate!

Just from our experience, wife was with over 100 white guys and ~20 black men, we only met one black man who was close to 10", but all were bigger then the white guys who probably avg 5-6". In addition to being longer, closer to 8", the black men were firmer, thicker, but most importantly were MUCH longer lasting and just better at fucking! My wife said most white guys were interested in their own pleasure, wheras the black men seemed much more interested in making sure she was pleased. She had quite a few white guys who lasted less then 5 minutes.

Just from our experience, wife was with over 100 white guys and ~20 black men, we only met one black man who was close to 10", but all were bigger then the white guys who probably avg 5-6". In addition to being longer, closer to 8", the black men were firmer, thicker, but most importantly were MUCH longer lasting and just better at fucking! My wife said most white guys were interested in their own pleasure, wheras the black men seemed much more interested in making sure she was pleased. She had quite a few white guys who lasted less then 5 minutes.

In my personal experience it's easier to satisfy a white women because they get me so hard easily. When i cum I can get it back up immediately with them and sometimes it never goes down. Just touching them gets my cock rock hard.

Also one of the best feelings in a world is having a white woman laying in her own squirt, having a powerful orgasm on your dick, helpless.

The feeling is indescribable as a black man having a white women submit to your cock and she can't stop enjoying it. Honestly watching them cum on my dick is better then cumming myself.

Back