HotWifes, what do you say about white and black men's dick size

What is the difference, in your experience, between white and black men's dick sizes?

• White men have bigger dicks

Votes: 24 4.0%
  • Doesn't make any difference

Votes: 74 12.4%
  • Black men have slightly larger dicks on average

Votes: 123 20.6%
  • Black men have a much larger penis on average

Votes: 376 63.0%

• Total voters
There actually is evidence. Colder climates lead to bigger girths. Warmer climates lead to lengthier shafts. African American men have long shafts but because are adapting to American climates (depending how far north you are), they are getting thicker as well. African American men have large girth and length
That's really interesting, curious to research as well. Know that colder weather tends to make men shrink to preserve ******* flow so there must be so much to information available on this matter.
Have had friends of mine who are black say they hate cold weather for other reasons but a lot of what you expanded on makes a lot of sense.

I agree with you that a lot depends on the country where black men come from, Africa is very diverse. Our experience is men from Nigeria and Cameroon. It is the natives of these countries who study at the universities of our country. I can confidently say that the size of their penis far exceeds the size of white European men.
I'm a white guy and I have totally come to grips and the truth many years ago that most black men have bigger dicks than most white men and really deep down most white men know that black men have bigger dicks but too many of them refuse to admit it. I totally love and support white women going black as they should seek out alpha males as nature intended.

I see that the topic has been flooded by white boys with a sexual inferiority complex in front of black men who react very aggressively to all messages that strengthen their complexes. No one even wants to argue with you, but in the survey, everyone is telling the truth, no matter what you say there.
It's definitely the truth. The truth sets you free if you accept it but sadly too many of us white men cant accept the truth and some that do can't handle it. I'm one of those ones that accepts the truth and can handle it and love it. I love and support white women who go black.

Why are white men more prone to having prejac issues then.
You can’t say white men. That’s not specific. Same thing I said the other guy. They can’t assume one two counties there bigger than all European men when they basically have small number of people are probably lying because studies have shown places like Nigeria ate smaller than Americans.

It's definitely the truth. The truth sets you free if you accept it but sadly too many of us white men cant accept the truth and some that do can't handle it. I'm one of those ones that accepts the truth and can handle it and love it. I love and support white women who go black.
It ain’t true. Do basic research self hating racist white guy that generalized my people. Look up Tanzania penis size.

I read a lot of discussions on the site about the difference in the size of the dicks of white and black men. Someone says that this is a myth, someone says that the difference is significant. Who else but you, HotWifes, should know about this for sure. Based on your own experience, estimate the average dick size of white and black men

The guy with the biggest cock my wife encountered (before she met me) was Peruvian, from the mountains .. 10+ inches and thick
She panicked and wouldn't let him have her pussy, so after he eat her she sucked and licked him...really enjoying his length and him cuming in her mouth.. She has always had a little regret not trying him in her pussy though.

Thank you for sharing. Interesting findings indeed.
Also perhaps of interest...

Also perhaps of interest...
This study is the closest to reality.

Thank you for sharing. Interesting findings indeed.
So from a study of sex workers about "their clients " we can conclude that :- a larger majority
Well here's one of the latest studies on race and sex, that takes a more novel approach, by surveying sex workers. The data they got seemed to confirm the black penis and prowess myth.

This study is the closest to reality.
"Closest to reality" !!!!! A study of 129 sex workers, nearly as reliable as your own survey 😆

So from a study of sex workers about "their clients " we can conclude that :- a larger majority

"Closest to reality" !!!!! A study of 129 sex workers, nearly as reliable as your own survey 😆
To sum it up... J. Philippe Rushton's most recent (2000) findings:

Average Length / Diameter pairs of the erect penis for
Black ("Negroid") men: 6.25 to 8 inches / 2 inches,
white ("Caucasoid") males: 5.5 to 6 inches / 1.5 inches, and
S-E-Asian ("Mongoloid") men: 4 to 5.5 inches / 1.25 inches;

In other words...

avg. length / circumference (in inches):
Black: 7.13 / 6.28,
white: 5.75 / 4.71,
Asian: 4.75 / 3,93
(^ without white Asian/Siberian)

I had this research in mind

To sum it up... J. Philippe Rushton's most recent (2000) findings:

Average Length / Diameter pairs of the erect penis for
Black ("Negroid") men: 6.25 to 8 inches / 2 inches,
white ("Caucasoid") males: 5.5 to 6 inches / 1.5 inches, and
S-E-Asian ("Mongoloid") men: 4 to 5.5 inches / 1.25 inches;

In other words...

avg. length / circumference (in inches):
Black: 7.13 / 6.28,
white: 5.75 / 4.71,
Asian: 4.75 / 3,93
(^ without white Asian/Siberian)

I had this research in mind

This is a report on that survey. Explains a lot about it.

This is a report on that survey. Explains a lot about it.
This is a collection of general phrases and not research. There is certainly a difference between the races, and there is nothing wrong with that. As an example: look at the 100m race, when you saw white men winning there, they are not even in the finals. Here's everything you need to know about equality

This is a collection of general phrases and not research. There is certainly a difference between the races, and there is nothing wrong with that. As an example: look at the 100m race, when you saw white men winning there, they are not even in the finals. Here's everything you need to know about equality
Talk about going off topic, it's gone from penis size to which race runs 100m the fastest 😆 🤣 😂.
Which country has the largest recorded penis ?

Back