Are Blacks truly bigger?

Are blacks bigger?

• Yes

Votes: 243 71.7%
  • No

Votes: 96 28.3%

• Total voters
In term of penis size, I always assumed so based on personal interactions and pictures.
In my mind and how it appears is that black men have the biggest penises on average and black woman have the biggest thighs, butt, breasts, white people are in the middle and asian people are the opposite.
Now I know that it can't be said about every person in that specific race, there's always exceptions but I mean on average.
we-all-have-choices-to-makecartoon-from-cards-by-harris-the.gif

In term of penis size, I always assumed so based on personal interactions and pictures.
In my mind and how it appears is that black men have the biggest penises on average and black woman have the biggest thighs, butt, breasts, white people are in the middle and asian people are the opposite.
Now I know that it can't be said about every person in that specific race, there's always exceptions but I mean on average.
we-all-have-choices-to-makecartoon-from-cards-by-harris-the.gif
Well, Michael's black cock is certainly a whole lot bigger than my white penis.

tumblr_oxrpccuaQ41u79zico1_400.jpg

It was she was gutted, it was when she met a guy we'd met before said he knew someone who liked her so they arranged a 3some , she was gutted when it was pencil like , she even went as far as saying he was smaller than me , I'm 5.75" . Needless to say she never saw him again .

on average....no. But not like the pictures you see here. Most pictures you see on the internet are of the same pron stars, just like with the hung white guys. I grew up around black guys and have seen my share of them. Maybe one out of 10 were like the internet pics. Working in the medical field I have had to see a lot of different race dicks. I Have seen my share of tiny black dicks, and big white ones. However on average, when a black dick is bigger, it's a lot bigger. You don't see as many 12" white dicks.

Also out of the 5 black guys my wife has been with, one was longer and thicker than me, the others were all shorter and thinner. So for those who are blessed, yes. As far as all, no. We realized quick that if you want one of these "true BBC" you need to look online to set something up with. Otherwise is a roll of the dice, like any guy.

It's more of the fantasy at play with the fetish of the BBC. The same pictures circling the net help with this. however, there are a lot of average Joe black guys too...examples....

small-black-cock1.jpg
index.jpg
414_1000.jpg

Back