Are black guys actually interested?

My bf is very confident that black guys would love to have sex with me, but I'm not convinced.

I'm really into them but I don't think they're into me. Are there actually any black guys out there that would love to fuck a petite white girl like me?
Finding the right person takes time. Cock size doesn't mean a thing unless your cock comes attached to someone with a brain as well. Many individuals on here do not have an idea how to start a conversation, instead they think that sending a cock pic next to a tv remote or calling you names is going to get them laid, they are too lame and lack a brain.
Good luck dear!

My bf is very confident that black guys would love to have sex with me, but I'm not convinced.

I'm really into them but I don't think they're into me. Are there actually any black guys out there that would love to fuck a petite white girl like me?
View attachment 6005459
Sounds like BF asking about the GF to get the BF's rocks off. Doesnt it?

View attachment 6005459
Are you trying to be coy? Come on you are that afraid to act a little confidently? You are a fucking babe give us a break already. Your body is smokin hot for any white guy but black dudes have a lot to like too. You have perky little tits and what looks to be a nice little round ass with a little thickness in the thighs and hips. Black dudes are going to pound you with glee.

View attachment 6005459
Are you kidding??!! Every black man wants to fuck you including me lol! It would be a dream to get to put my big black cock between your legs lol! ;)

Back