Are black guys actually interested?

Lol he will be happy to hear that he's right about it 😂
he may indeed, but i also know something he may not realize yet...once u find out how many black men want u, he will still b ur bf in name only, u on the other hand will have your nights busy with others taking up ur time...so all i can say to you young lady is...once u start ur not gonna wanna stop

Last edited:
My bf is very confident that black guys would love to have sex with me, but I'm not convinced.

I'm really into them but I don't think they're into me. Are there actually any black guys out there that would love to fuck a petite white girl like me?
View attachment 6005459
You are kidding, right? In my opinion, you are exactly what black guys are looking for. You’ll have a black boyfriend in no time.

It's amazing how beauty and worth often enough is seem by everyone else but the beholder of said beauty. As a man, I'll take some of the credit for that. I sincerely hope one day you'll trade in your modesty for a bit of ego. And run with thinking more positively for the rest of your days. You're are very attractive and more than one way to put it simply.

My bf is very confident that black guys would love to have sex with me, but I'm not convinced.

I'm really into them but I don't think they're into me. Are there actually any black guys out there that would love to fuck a petite white girl like me?
View attachment 6005459

There are A LOT of us, I'm sure. You're in the right place if you want to find someone

Back