Are All black men rough with us?

Status
Not open for further replies.
my hubby fucks like a pussy. hes slow, soft and gentle. You have no idea how bad I want to be taken "rough". Id love for my panties to be ripped off, pushed on the bed and hard fucked. I fuck myself harder with a dildo than my hubby does with his white cock. and he always wears condoms even though i beg him not to. Id love to get raw fucked and taken advantage of.
Why dont you tell hie to fuck you harder?

Hi everyone, I've been with a small number of black men and in my limited experience they tend to be on the rougher side. I thought my experience was isolated. I browsed this site for a couple of hours and see that most of the topics and comments support a certain treatment of us...

What's causing this? I'm just curious from a social commentary perspective.
i think most black men treat us whites rough. and righteously so.
why righteously? because we want/expect them to be rough. We like black men since they are stronger and better at sex, in short, because they are able to handle us like they want while they give us pleasure. how they do it?

BBC is a mix of:

beauty
strength
size
power

their beauty attracts us, with their strength they physically control us, their size and power give us the best orgasms. and once we've had that kind of pleasure...we're more than happy to let them use and abuse us in exchange for more pleasure...and ultimately, the abuse itself become part of the pleasure

For Black men, sex is a major part of our dynamic energy. It's as well what white women/men often see when they look at us. When you watch Usain Bolt doing his magic on the track and field events, you don't imagine him as being a humble banker when out of his jersey, but instead try to imagine how excellent and raw he must be in bed. That raw energy you see in is does get distilled whenever we're having sex, and that's what attracts white women/men toward Black men. So roughness has little to do with it; it's just the way we're built.

2015-09-17 10.55.08.gif

BM are also from a culture of treating women like ******* - fact! don't like it? ok block your ears
on the other hand WW have been whining and complaining for decades and making more an more demands on WM, making the pedestal themselves - then when they are treated roughly - like it - WW full of double standards

Hi everyone, I've been with a small number of black men and in my limited experience they tend to be on the rougher side. I thought my experience was isolated. I browsed this site for a couple of hours and see that most of the topics and comments support a certain treatment of us...

What's causing this? I'm just curious from a social commentary perspective.
not all black men, i always treated my girlfriend like a princess

Last edited:
Nah, i find it pretty weird to do it rough maybe sometimes for playing giving you order and make you say dirty thing, but with always eyes contact, but i'm much more an eye contact guy with kiss, and lot of flirt, i dont know.. i'm not especially proud to have a "black" dick or whatever, i just like having sex with woman from all nationality

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back