Are All black men rough with us?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Along the same lines, I'm taught to not tolerate mistreatment from anyone, to stand up for my rights and demand equal pay and equallity. But, when I'm in the presence of a large dominant man... I'm like putty.

Agree.. I think that nowadays we're all into gender equality etc. But the roles you play sexually are your own choice. Being submissive to black men seems natural to me and if you go down that road... well more power to ya.

my hubby fucks like a pussy. hes slow, soft and gentle. You have no idea how bad I want to be taken "rough". Id love for my panties to be ripped off, pushed on the bed and hard fucked. I fuck myself harder with a dildo than my hubby does with his white cock. and he always wears condoms even though i beg him not to. Id love to get raw fucked and taken advantage of.

my hubby fucks like a pussy. hes slow, soft and gentle. You have no idea how bad I want to be taken "rough". Id love for my panties to be ripped off, pushed on the bed and hard fucked. I fuck myself harder with a dildo than my hubby does with his white cock. and he always wears condoms even though i beg him not to. Id love to get raw fucked and taken advantage of.

Actually .. Your hubby is protecting you from get to g pregnant by him .. Get black bred you will be glad you did

What's causing the "trend" of black men being rough with white girls, and how come some of us like it?? I've grown up expecting men to put me on a pedestal, but when they do I'm turned off.
It's not a 'trend' babygirl. I been fucking cute white girls since the 1990s and always beat that sweet pussy up like a savage! :devil::sex:

Along the same lines, I'm taught to not tolerate mistreatment from anyone, to stand up for my rights and demand equal pay and equallity. But, when I'm in the presence of a large dominant man... I'm like putty.
Most Submissive women take-charge in their Daytime lifestyle and with hubby. In the presence of a Black Stallion all that stuff goes out the window and you become our breeding stock.

From my experience, I don't find the black men Ive been with naturally rough but it mostly comes down to the mood of the evening. If I'm feeling slutty or my hubby and I agree that is a power fuck night, then we set the mood for rough sex by what I wear, how we talk to the Bulls, and who we choose that evening. It's part of the experience of cuckolding for my hubby and I.

I love playful roughness and it's huge turn to meet a bull with swag and bravado who knows how he want to treat me and not afraid to share it by how he speaks to me or how hard he pounds me. If you set me in my rightful place I will serve you like a king.

I believe this is why cuckolding is so natural. Women want to be put on a pedestal and treated like a queen, except in the bedroom. Through that lifestyle, a woman can have her cake and eat it too. Embrace the husband who takes care of you and lust for the man who will take care of those inner needs.

Well now that's a great questions.
Its not a trend of black men being rough we tend to engage in sex aggressively.
Whether its just for our own pleasure or to make a woman so taken by how we put it
down that she is following us round like a lost puppy begging just to be near it if that's
all she can get. That pedestal nonsense ruins white women, inhibits their sexuality, and
in the end look for someone that's trying to destroy that pussy with each stroke. Its all because
dad doesn't want his little girl to have a real sex life if she has one at all. Imagine if your dad walked in
on you getting dick for real from some average Steve Irkle looking black guy who is slinging his
rod like a warrior. He would rather see you with Opey barely knowing youre getting fucked waiting
for it to be over and thinking to yourself what's the big deal about sex. But in reality you haven't had sex or been fuck so guy just put his thingy in you. Its not a white girl thing its any woman Asian, white, black, that purple bitch from star trek when you kneel before the altar of the Black warrior you will get fucked like a woman should. Made from the rib
to serve man; a true woman knows she wants to be fucked senseless by a real man and will cheat to get just that.

Did that answer your question?

Wow! ... oh, wow!... xoxx, Dana :qos:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back