Are All black men rough with us?

Status
Not open for further replies.
What would you do if one of the guys you're meeting regularly lays you face up on the bed with your head hanging at the edge and starts banging your throat and you can breathe correctly?

What would you do if one of the guys you're meeting regularly lays you face up on the bed with your head hanging at the edge and starts banging your throat and you can breathe correctly?

Hold your breath,
cum_out_her_nose_gif_1719211947.gif

Hi everyone, I've been with a small number of black men and in my limited experience they tend to be on the rougher side. I thought my experience was isolated. I browsed this site for a couple of hours and see that most of the topics and comments support a certain treatment of us...

What's causing this? I'm just curious from a social commentary perspective.
Well you are very sexy for one and most black men would find you very irresistible and something about your fragile pale beauty would almost make any black man feel like an ******* as all he can think about as I right now is devouring your beautiful creamy flesh with my hands, mouth, tounge and big black cock. We just cant control ourselves with you we hunger for you OMG!

Attachments

• Screenshot_2017-12-11-10-52-25-1.png
    Screenshot_2017-12-11-10-52-25-1.png
    2.7 MB · Views: 37
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back