Approaching Your Wife Outdoors

Shelly always holds her black bf’s (Marcus) hand when they are out in public including in malls, street shopping etc. Occasionally, he will casually rub her tush or just put his big hands on her butt cheeks when they are outdoors. She also told me they always have a peck on lips when they are on escalators. It’s all very natural

images

For husbands, are you comfortable with seeing your wives making friendly contact with black men in public? Or would you rather prefer setting up your wives with suitable men whom you feel would give her a good time eventually?

I would like her to do more approaching, finding men that she find attractive. However, I am comfortable to find them for her as well.

When we were in Paris, steve had to work , he suggested I go and walk around and have some fun , he suggested I wear something loose and daring as it was a very hot day , I found a backless summer dress so decided not to wear panties, being very tanned I felt sexy , I shopped until I was exhausted, found a bar in a side street so went in for a ******* , my French was not good and the barman found it funny but did help , as I sat chatting a guy came in , he was extremely black and very appealing, they spoke French to each other then he turned with a huge smile , bought me a ******* and joined me , it was obvious both men had a chat about me , I was now being chatted up and feeling nice about it , Ray, was funny and made me feel relaxed with compliments on my body , as I got off the stool to visit the loo I must have given him a peek at my bare fanny because as I sat back he remarked how nice it looked , and it escalated to him kissing me , he whispered in my ear that he would like to see all of me and invited me back to his place .
Ray paid up , both men spoke French again , the barman smiled at me , enjoy beautiful lady , we walked around the corner to his flat , feeling nice he held me kissing my neck , undid my ties and the dress fell to the floor , he stood back telling me how lovely I looked , he walked me to his bed layed me down and ate me until I orgasmed,as I recovered he stripped , Ray was built well , so black with a nice erect cock , lying down next to me letting me enjoy his cock and balls .
we enjoyed each other’s body for ages , Ray told me to mount him , being very wet his cock went in with ease and he fucked me , Ray was very verbal which turned me on even moor , I love being called a slut especially a white fuck slut , this caused Ray to get even hotter , eventually me ending up on all fours with Ray slapping my ass as he fucked me .
he slowed down a bit letting me feel his length in me , it was big and very thick causing me shudder , he requested I suck him off , stretching my mouth and gagging he let fly with a very tasty load .
so I had a very delightful afternoon.
did you tell hubby about your adventure?

My wife Helen told me that last weekend she was walking around the mall with one of her black friends and first let him pull up her dress and touch her ass as they went up in the glass elevator and all the customers could see it as they stood by the glass, and then they got so excited that they found a freight elevator that allowed them to have a normal fuck until one of the movers called the elevator in order to load another productATTACH=full]5526638[/ATTACH]

Attachments

• IMG_20221023_150627_089.jpg
    IMG_20221023_150627_089.jpg
    88.6 KB · Views: 161
we also like the spontaneous play makes everything hotter. we usually go into a bar etc and i will try to flirt with available bbc. If they do not respond hubby will just go up and tell him that we would like him to join us. other times we will go into bar separately and he will watch from another table. sometimes the guys r reluctant to approach me when hubby is there. my hottest was unplanned meeting in park

Back