Approaching Your Wife Outdoors

images

When our tourist guide wants to touch my GF

Imagine being in a bar with your wife and some guy hit on her in front of you. Imagine the humiliation when she walks out with this guy. You follow them and when they stop you sneek up on them . Imagine this is your wife 10 minutes after leaving you sitting in a bar. Knowing you have to walk back into that bar with all those people that saw your wife leave with another man. Knowing she will be coming back in well fucked. Will the guy come too or just drop her off???? The humiliation must be so intense....

I think you are right on that, a lot of white men would like to see their wife with a black guy. My hubby wanted the same and i did it, but i never would have done it if hubby did not push me a bit doing it. But i have in general one question, why do white men want their wife fucked by a black guy, not once but most of hubbies continue it with other black men and their wife.
I don't know what is the ultimate answer to your question. As a hubby I can confirm our passion and I can say that sharing wife with black men is it's so beautiful and rewarding that I can't stop thanking them for what they do

Outside of that, I’ll literally eye a wife up and down in front of her husband. Not in a disrespectful way, if a husband or boyfriend wants his wife/ girlfriend to be hit on by black guys, deep down he knows she is a slut and only want's it confirmed.

What difference does it make how you eye the wife up and down, in front of her husband, she is either game to meet you or she is not.,
Respect is always very important to approach a wife and is a key to be successful

My ex, her bull and I liked to let people at places where nobody knows us know about. On short city trips in clubs or at nude areas in hotel spa. They don’t had sex there but she kisses both of us… It was really hot

When we were in Paris, steve had to work , he suggested I go and walk around and have some fun , he suggested I wear something loose and daring as it was a very hot day , I found a backless summer dress so decided not to wear panties, being very tanned I felt sexy , I shopped until I was exhausted, found a bar in a side street so went in for a ******* , my French was not good and the barman found it funny but did help , as I sat chatting a guy came in , he was extremely black and very appealing, they spoke French to each other then he turned with a huge smile , bought me a ******* and joined me , it was obvious both men had a chat about me , I was now being chatted up and feeling nice about it , Ray, was funny and made me feel relaxed with compliments on my body , as I got off the stool to visit the loo I must have given him a peek at my bare fanny because as I sat back he remarked how nice it looked , and it escalated to him kissing me , he whispered in my ear that he would like to see all of me and invited me back to his place .
Ray paid up , both men spoke French again , the barman smiled at me , enjoy beautiful lady , we walked around the corner to his flat , feeling nice he held me kissing my neck , undid my ties and the dress fell to the floor , he stood back telling me how lovely I looked , he walked me to his bed layed me down and ate me until I orgasmed,as I recovered he stripped , Ray was built well , so black with a nice erect cock , lying down next to me letting me enjoy his cock and balls .
we enjoyed each other’s body for ages , Ray told me to mount him , being very wet his cock went in with ease and he fucked me , Ray was very verbal which turned me on even moor , I love being called a slut especially a white fuck slut , this caused Ray to get even hotter , eventually me ending up on all fours with Ray slapping my ass as he fucked me .
he slowed down a bit letting me feel his length in me , it was big and very thick causing me shudder , he requested I suck him off , stretching my mouth and gagging he let fly with a very tasty load .
so I had a very delightful afternoon.

Back