Approaching Your Wife Outdoors

King Shango

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
From
Nigeria
4AF27532-68A1-4706-818E-655579C37C6D.jpeg

For husbands, are you comfortable with seeing your wives making friendly contact with black men in public? Or would you rather prefer setting up your wives with suitable men whom you feel would give her a good time eventually?

For husbands, are you comfortable with seeing your wives making friendly contact with black men in public? Or would you rather prefer setting up your wives with suitable men whom you feel would give her a good time eventually?

either way is fine for start

Yes to both scenarios.

Prior to COVID, it was incredibly arousing to watch her interact with other men in lounges or bars that we went to.

To set appropriate expectations, it’s not something that happened very often, her approaching other men in public, or them approaching her when I’m with her, but when it did it was very hot.

I recall one time, we were at a lounge, just the two of us at a table having drinks and talking and enjoying a night on the town when she spotted an attractive man sitting by himself at the bar.

Our conversation soon turned rated R and and she asked to go sit with him for a minute. I didn’t protest.

She walked over all sexy and under the guise of ordering us drinks at the bar she sat and chatted with the guy for what felt like an eternity but really was only five or ten minutes tops.

She was being an incredibly sexy flirt, and it was so hot to watch from a far, but in the end it didn’t turn out to be a match.

Post Covid, with things not exactly back to normal, we have only met with Bulls that we meet online first. But I’m excited for the time when I can watch her flirt out in the wild again.

We get it all the time here in NYC. She gets everything from compliments on her heels even butt lifting pants and especially her tattoos. She usually gets a guy to approach her at bar while we are out drinking. Anything they can come up with to start a conversation. I see she’s interested I usually step back as they talk and then back over to see where they are at and where the conversation is leading to. I have no problem with it at all.

The wife actually prefers to meet in natural scenarios instead of setting up “meet & greets”. It’s more exciting for her, and am I comfortable with it? Sure I am, if something like that works out it’s way easier and hotter than trying to organize meets with guys on these websites, which are quite often a waste of time.

The wife actually prefers to meet in natural scenarios instead of setting up “meet & greets”. It’s more exciting for her, and am I comfortable with it? Sure I am, if something like that works out it’s way easier and hotter than trying to organize meets with guys on these websites, which are quite often a waste of time.
Exactly the same for us.

I'm totally comfortable with it. I wish it would happen more often! But they have to be kind and not crude to be accepted by her

In a public spot is perfect

Back