Anyone on here that are girth/size queens?

Longlips16

Couple
Are there any other women or couples on here that are grith/size queens? If so what do you like about it? What's your goal size? Best methods of stretching? Do you sometimes hurt from a good stretch or the day after? Do you like the feeling or look after being stretched? Do anyone try and alter the appearance of their vaginas so it looks large or or well used? Libia stretching? No real threads on this topic... would love to hear about it!!!

I’d say my wife is a size queen.

IMG_1275.jpeg
To put it in perspective, the one on the left if 8.5” insertable and 6.25” around. The two in the middle are ones she uses 90% of the time we have sex and are 8” insertable and 9” around and 8.5” insertable by 9.75” around. The one all the way to right I can’t remember the length, but it’s 13.5” around. She hasn’t fully taken that one yet. Her biggest that she’s taken around is a few pictures down that is 12.5” around.

IMG_1278.jpeg
9” around

IMG_1196.jpegIMG_1195.jpegIMG_0656.jpeg
9.75” around and first cock she ever squirted on.

IMG_0286.jpeg
Can’t take all of this one, yet….

IMG_9280.jpeg
12.5” around. She squirted with this one on my birthday.

IMG_5312.jpeg
11.25” around and 10” insertable.

Last edited:

View attachment 6798299
To put it in perspective, the one on the left if 8.5” insertable and 6.25” around. The two in the middle are ones she uses 90% of the time we have sex and are 8” insertable and 9” and 8.5” insertable by 9.75” around. The one all the way to right I can’t remember the length, but it’s 13.5” around. She hasn’t fully taken that one yet. Her biggest that she’s taken around is a few pictures down that is 12.5” around.

View attachment 6798302
9” around

View attachment 6798303View attachment 6798304View attachment 6798305

View attachment 6798307

View attachment 6798309

View attachment 6798310
Beautiful pussy!

I'd say sex is a bit like food :LOL:
The feeling is as important as the presentation.

What I mean is, the global appearence of a big sex is already more exciting. Even more so when it is very dark.
It simply looks more menly and virile.
I personaly don't need it to be bigger and bigger every time, nor do I have the need to find the biggest possible, but I haven't had a small or average one either so I do not know if the feeling is that different.

I'll stray away from the initial question to focus on how that personaly makes me feel.
It obviously makes you feel very "full" during the act and it is a very fulfilling sensation.
It might sound strange but that also makes me feel more "womanly" and they also appear more deserving of making me pregnant so I am more willing to take risks when he is big.

Are there any other women or couples on here that are grith/size queens? If so what do you like about it? What's your goal size? Best methods of stretching? Do you sometimes hurt from a good stretch or the day after? Do you like the feeling or look after being stretched? Do anyone try and alter the appearance of their vaginas so it looks large or or well used? Libia stretching? No real threads on this topic... would love to hear about it!!!
To answer your questions, my wife really enjoys the feeling of being full and stretched. I wouldn’t say we have a specific “method” but the most important factor of anything is being turned on and taking it slow. Some days my fist literally slides in with zero resistance and others I have to warm her up first. It helps a lot when she is relaxed and enjoying it and I’m not just trying to ******* my hand or a toy in. Think about stretching any other muscle. Sometimes after she is sore, but not always. Usually if she is sore, we have to wait a couple days. But key is also consistency. It’s not occasionally doing it. We stretch her on average 2-3x a week. The only specific methods I would say is look up perineal stretch or massage. It basically helps women’s vaginas stretch so they don’t tear during birth. I’ll sometimes in insert a few fingers from both hands and pull in opposite directions. I listen to her moans and breathing and how she tells me it feels. Sometimes I pull harder, sometimes I ease off. The first time I tried double fisting her (took a long time to get to that point) I was closed but she said it was too much and I stopped, I showed her how close I was and she told me I should have told her because she didn’t realize she was so close and really wanted it. Eventually we got there. So far we have only completely double fisted her 3 times. Ultimately I would like to double fist her as easily as I fist her now. I would like if I could pound her with the biggest dildo we have 13.5” around with ease. She hasn’t quite taken all of that one yet, and honestly we haven’t been practicing double fisting or using her biggest couple of toys in a little while. At one point, when she was warmed up, she could easily take a rough pounding with her 12.5” thick dildo. That extra inch tho is massive. We haven’t done anything with libia stretching although I would love to. Her pussy definitely looks more used than it used to, but I like the appearance that it’s been used and abused. Well probably get into that eventually. She loves being loose. I think to her it is kind of kinky and fun and likes knowing that she could easily take any sized cock with ease. She likes being sweet and modest in person but knowing she has a sloppy loose pussy underneath

What I mean is, the global appearence of a big sex is already more exciting. Even more so when it is very dark.
It simply looks more menly and virile.
It obviously makes you feel very "full" during the act and it is a very fulfilling sensation.
It might sound strange but that also makes me feel more "womanly" and they also appear more deserving of making me pregnant so I am more willing to take risks when he is big.
My wife would agree with this 100%

Size Queen here love a fat cock.... Girth definitely over length but a nice Fat 10" with tons of stamina is amazing... I play with a 11x 6" Big Black Cock from Tampa that can fuck for hours and cum multiple times .... It amazing when we fuck but ... for a week after my pussy hurts so bad it's all I can' think.... Can barley walk and when I cough OMG .... I must like the pain though cuz been fucking off and on for 10 yrs now ... I keep going back for more ... Hubby loves to watch me on cam ... Prefers not to be in the room but I feel like such a slut.... Think I'm gonna text him now .... lol
I would love his information
Lucky lucky woman

View attachment 6798299
To put it in perspective, the one on the left if 8.5” insertable and 6.25” around. The two in the middle are ones she uses 90% of the time we have sex and are 8” insertable and 9” around and 8.5” insertable by 9.75” around. The one all the way to right I can’t remember the length, but it’s 13.5” around. She hasn’t fully taken that one yet. Her biggest that she’s taken around is a few pictures down that is 12.5” around.

View attachment 6798302
9” around

View attachment 6798303View attachment 6798304View attachment 6798305

View attachment 6798307

View attachment 6798309

View attachment 6798310
Amazing

Back