Anyone on here that are girth/size queens?

Longlips16

Couple
Are there any other women or couples on here that are grith/size queens? If so what do you like about it? What's your goal size? Best methods of stretching? Do you sometimes hurt from a good stretch or the day after? Do you like the feeling or look after being stretched? Do anyone try and alter the appearance of their vaginas so it looks large or or well used? Libia stretching? No real threads on this topic... would love to hear about it!!!

Size Queen here love a fat cock.... Girth definitely over length but a nice Fat 10" with tons of stamina is amazing... I play with a 11x 6" Big Black Cock from Tampa that can fuck for hours and cum multiple times .... It amazing when we fuck but ... for a week after my pussy hurts so bad it's all I can' think.... Can barley walk and when I cough OMG .... I must like the pain though cuz been fucking off and on for 10 yrs now ... I keep going back for more ... Hubby loves to watch me on cam ... Prefers not to be in the room but I feel like such a slut.... Think I'm gonna text him now .... lol

Size Queen here love a fat cock.... Girth definitely over length but a nice Fat 10" with tons of stamina is amazing... I play with a 11x 6" Big Black Cock from Tampa that can fuck for hours and cum multiple times .... It amazing when we fuck but ... for a week after my pussy hurts so bad it's all I can' think.... Can barley walk and when I cough OMG .... I must like the pain though cuz been fucking off and on for 10 yrs now ... I keep going back for more ... Hubby loves to watch me on cam ... Prefers not to be in the room but I feel like such a slut.... Think I'm gonna text him now .... lol
I enjoyed reading your story. So let me share an experience with you. So about 5 years ago this happened to me. I once lived in an urban environment with my ******* and there was this young man he was seventeen at the time. He was having sex with some of the young girls in the apartment complex. My ******* was pretty popular so my place was kinda like the hang out spot. Anyway I would hear them talk about how big his dick was. He would always flirt with me but I don't do minors. But one day I told him to talk to me when he turned 18. Fast forward to his 18th birthday he came by my place and said it was his birthday. I was 30 at the time and was sitting on my couch watching tv. We were talking and he was bragging about how big he was. Being an adult I thought the young girls was over exaggerated about it. You know what's big to a teenager may not be big to an adult. Anyways I said let me see it. So he stood up and pulled it out ”OMG” the kid had the biggest dick I've ever seen. I couldn't resist and had to try it. That was a mistake the boy fucked me so hard and long I thought it would never end. He left me sore and barely able to walk for about a week. But like you I kept going back. He was still living with his parents but would have me suck and fuck him outside anywhere anytime. The kid had me hooked and he knew it

I enjoyed reading your story. So let me share an experience with you. So about 5 years ago this happened to me. I once lived in an urban environment with my ******* and there was this young man he was seventeen at the time. He was having sex with some of the young girls in the apartment complex. My ******* was pretty popular so my place was kinda like the hang out spot. Anyway I would hear them talk about how big his dick was. He would always flirt with me but I don't do minors. But one day I told him to talk to me when he turned 18. Fast forward to his 18th birthday he came by my place and said it was his birthday. I was 30 at the time and was sitting on my couch watching tv. We were talking and he was bragging about how big he was. Being an adult I thought the young girls was over exaggerated about it. You know what's big to a teenager may not be big to an adult. Anyways I said let me see it. So he stood up and pulled it out ”OMG” the kid had the biggest dick I've ever seen. I couldn't resist and had to try it. That was a mistake the boy fucked me so hard and long I thought it would never end. He left me sore and barely able to walk for about a week. But like you I kept going back. He was still living with his parents but would have me suck and fuck him outside anywhere anytime. The kid had me hooked and he knew it

'His' version of this would be very erotic to read...

Are there any other women or couples on here that are grith/size queens? If so what do you like about it? What's your goal size? Best methods of stretching? Do you sometimes hurt from a good stretch or the day after? Do you like the feeling or look after being stretched? Do anyone try and alter the appearance of their vaginas so it looks large or or well used? Libia stretching? No real threads on this topic... would love to hear about it!!!
I like fist Big Insertion and Big black Dick i play with toys ans lub very often from 3 years i use thé bathroom Time to spend my time like it

Back