Anyone on here that are girth/size queens?

Longlips16

Couple
Are there any other women or couples on here that are grith/size queens? If so what do you like about it? What's your goal size? Best methods of stretching? Do you sometimes hurt from a good stretch or the day after? Do you like the feeling or look after being stretched? Do anyone try and alter the appearance of their vaginas so it looks large or or well used? Libia stretching? No real threads on this topic... would love to hear about it!!!

Sammy loves both the girth and length , she doesnt understand why i love sliding into her just fucked cunt and not feel anything, i just love my cock in that "just fucked cunt" and her telling me she "cant feel " me it must be a cuck thing !!!

Attachments

• 904_0532 - Copy.JPG
    904_0532 - Copy.JPG
    632.9 KB · Views: 65
  • 904_0533.JPG
    904_0533.JPG
    996.8 KB · Views: 60
  • 904_0552.JPG
    904_0552.JPG
    870.2 KB · Views: 60
  • thumbnail (4).jpg
    thumbnail (4).jpg
    83.8 KB · Views: 65
This picture from the amazing God and King among men @BIG DADDY P demonstrates why girth is king and women love it so much. Notice her clit popping out and how it is in contact with his massive thick black cock shaft? It's because her pussy is being so completely filled and stretched by Big Daddy's amazing girth. Because of his enormous girth (and length), each stroke of his big superior dick is stimulating her protruding clit along with the other parts of her that are stimulated from vaginal penetration. With big thick dicks like his, women get it all at once

For me it’s a bigger girth with a nice length but girth gives me more vaginal orgasms than length.
As the saying goes long and thin just slips in ,short and thick does the trick . Which is true for me.:blackheart:

Back