Anyone on here that are girth/size queens?

Longlips16

Couple
Are there any other women or couples on here that are grith/size queens? If so what do you like about it? What's your goal size? Best methods of stretching? Do you sometimes hurt from a good stretch or the day after? Do you like the feeling or look after being stretched? Do anyone try and alter the appearance of their vaginas so it looks large or or well used? Libia stretching? No real threads on this topic... would love to hear about it!!!

Hell YES! I want a BBC at least 11" or more. I have had and love BBC but never THAT big. Please someone tell me it is out there and I can get it. As for condoms. If you got to use a condom I do not want to fuck you. It is like kissing ... if I can't kiss you I sure as hell am not going to fuck you.
If it don’t hurt a little I don’t what it bbc all the way in

I have had really long and it was painful when he was pounding because he bottomed out every time.

I have had several with the girth 7 and 8-9 long. Getting stretched by these were incredible. When they fucked me hard it became a continuous climax.

I had one that 9 long and 8 around. The stretch was incredible but I was sore for a week. Too much of a good thing.

So, for me, it honestly never used to be about girth - until I actually had a guy that was overly thick. Now, I can be completely, 100% not attracted to the man and if he has a very thick cock I’ll submit completely to it. There’s something about the look of a thick one, and the absolute perfection of the stretching that gets me every time. It was girth that got me to squirt and it’s girth that has become my preference.
Obviously length is still amazing, and always a challenge, but for me girth wins every time. 🦋🔥
Love this answer.

Back