Anyone Noticed This Over Years In The Lifestyle?

superdick33

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
From
OH, US
Anyone notice for the Blackmen on this site.
That if you deal directly with the “WIFE” you have way more chances of actually meeting them. I noticed this in the last 10+ years every time I deal with the Female half of the couple meeting is wayyy easier and less back and forth so with that said and this is on multiple sites also. If you can deal with the “Female” half you have 90% chance of meetings.

Here AFF/SDC/FETLIFE…etc most of the females actually try to meet.
So the Hubbies are usually the issue/factor for meeting.🤔

Bro, you're on point, as usual. More times than not, you may run into at least these two kinds of situations with husbands.

1) The wife may be very willing, and that is an understatement, but hubby is NOT, so that woman has but two options. None of them right. They are:

a) Cheat, if she's the kind of person who can or will do that, or . . .
b) Swallow it up. Meaning, watch her life, youth, and beauty go by, the years when she can enjoy the most of her sexuality, when she looks most appealing. Watch that go down the drain because of the man she opted to get married to, one who doesn't really turn her on. If he does so at all.
c) Get out of the trap if she can. But can she/they? Chances are the answer is no. The price(s) to pay is likely too high. Meaning the cost of living for the woman, the potential breakup of a family, etc. So, such women are caught between a rock and a hard place. Stay married but live a life of enduring frustration. Frustration to the max.

Another situation is:
2) The hubby may be more interested in being fucked than the wife or just as interested. Now if you're straight, you deffo want no part of that.

These are real life situations as you know. Honest and factual, stated because you know I'm not into the fantasy BS that's so prevalent around here. I tell it as it really is.

My wife refuses to chat until I have screened a guy first. If he meets all our requirements, and isn’t an arrogant asshole (something we’ve run into a lot), I immediately forward them onto her and they chat for a while before we meet. It’s worked out for us.
Cool some hubbies are cool like you but the vast majority I dealt with just go around in circles a lot. But you get my point.

Bro, you're on point, as usual. More times than not, you may run into at least these two kinds of situations with husbands.

1) The wife may be very willing, and that is an understatement, but hubby is NOT, so that woman has but two options. None of them right. They are:

a) Cheat, if she's the kind of person who can or will do that, or . . .
b) Swallow it up. Meaning, watch her life, youth, and beauty go by, the years when she can enjoy the most of her sexuality, when she looks most appealing. Watch that go down the drain because of the man she opted to get married to, one who doesn't really turn her on. If he does so at all.
c) Get out of the trap if she can. But can she/they? Chances are the answer is no. The price(s) to pay is likely too high. Meaning the cost of living for the woman, the potential breakup of a family, etc. So, such women are caught between a rock and a hard place. Stay married but live a life of enduring frustration. Frustration to the max.

Another situation is:
2) The hubby may be more interested in being fucked than the wife or just as interested. Now if you're straight, you deffo want no part of that.

These are real life situations as you know. Honest and factual, stated because you know I'm not into the fantasy BS that's so prevalent around here. I tell it as it really is.
Exactly that’s why I started this thread because 90% of women I meet is when I talk to them FIRST and then they ask their husbands and then i talk to the hubby after at a meet and greet. So point is I can build attraction with the wife and then when hubby is onboard things go smoothly. Vetting happens at a meet and greet. No time wasters.

Anyone notice for the Blackmen on this site.
That if you deal directly with the “WIFE” you have way more chances of actually meeting them. I noticed this in the last 10+ years every time I deal with the Female half of the couple meeting is wayyy easier and less back and forth so with that said and this is on multiple sites also. If you can deal with the “Female” half you have 90% chance of meetings.

Here AFF/SDC/FETLIFE…etc most of the females actually try to meet.
So the Hubbies are usually the issue/factor for meeting.🤔
Now that I agree with you.

Note: I forgot to add this: Also the hubbies tell me their interested and come find out they have damn IDEA that they are on these sites. Like this happened to me last month on SDC. Hubby gave me wife’s number so I texted a clean and decent message and she was like “ Who Is This” and she had no idea hubby gave me her number so she cussed his ass out!🤷🏾‍♂️

I used to screen all the guys first but after a while she would sit with me as we chatted and once she saw the pattern she just took over . For the best in the long run as we found out as the guys would speak more openly to her and she could weed out the bad ones quicker

Back