Anyone interested in my super high quality writing?

Would you pay a small amount per month for high quality, graphic IR storytelling?

• Yes, around $5

Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Yes, around $10

Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Yes, around $20

Votes: 1 4.0%
  • No

Votes: 14 56.0%

• Total voters

Lebron220

Couple
Hey y’all. Couple here (BM/WF) writing probably the highest quality stories out there. It’s been a passion of ours to document our adventures (and fantasies) for a LONG time - we’ve been writing for years.

Themes include serious cuckolding, plenty of interracial, lots of dirty language, and sometimes pictures embedded throughout. We write a few every month, and thought we’d gauge interest in whether we should start sharing them.

I was thinking making both a free and a low-cost tier available on Patreon or something, with guaranteed content coming out pretty much weekly or biweekly.

These ain’t your average stories - these are super high quality, intensely graphic descriptions of usually beautiful white women getting demolished by one or more black men, with or without their husbands present and involved. Very graphic, plenty of ‘language’.

We’re open to story suggestions as well.

If there’s interest, I’ll start putting them up! Don’t know if I’m allowed to share a link here - so would appreciate knowing that too.

Thank you for the insight!

I was thinking making both a free and a low-cost tier available on Patreon or something
FYI ... Before you do, you might wish to pass it by the Administrator of the site, FunnyBunny, to make sure it won't violate the Rules of Conduct, or go there yourself and make your own assessment. Its on the front page, bottom of page. They're funny about stuff like that. Personally, I like one with awesome writing skills.

Hey y’all. Couple here (BM/WF) writing probably the highest quality stories out there. It’s been a passion of ours to document our adventures (and fantasies) for a LONG time - we’ve been writing for years.

Themes include serious cuckolding, plenty of interracial, lots of dirty language, and sometimes pictures embedded throughout. We write a few every month, and thought we’d gauge interest in whether we should start sharing them.

I was thinking making both a free and a low-cost tier available on Patreon or something, with guaranteed content coming out pretty much weekly or biweekly.

These ain’t your average stories - these are super high quality, intensely graphic descriptions of usually beautiful white women getting demolished by one or more black men, with or without their husbands present and involved. Very graphic, plenty of ‘language’.

We’re open to story suggestions as well.

If there’s interest, I’ll start putting them up! Don’t know if I’m allowed to share a link here - so would appreciate knowing that too.

Thank you for the insight!
Try medium.com

with platforms like literotica why would one need to pay for erotic storys grant it some on there are not written that well but its a small percentage

with platforms like literotica why would one need to pay for erotic storys grant it some on there are not written that well but its a small percentage
The problem is, without at least some financial support, many writers only contribute for so long before fading away... Especially on the free services like Literotica (which I peruse often!)

If you look at a number of the (especially good) authors, they are partnering with series like Patron, where you can subscribe to all of their works for as little as $3 a month. And, they take story ideas and suggestions as well there.

I have done it for a couple of authors I like, and I like knowing it increases the chances they will continue to write

Back