Anyone ever get busted swinging by a family member or close friend of their children?

I’m curious about what the B2W text police bot did to your text.

Could you retype it (or edit your post) and put a space or other special characters in the word? Just curious.

For example, dau ghter gets obscured to ******* when written correctly. Thanks.
btw, loved your About profile and welcome to the site.
Non- b.l.o.o.d. family members.

Non- b.l.o.o.d. family members.

Thanks so much. Not sure why that word (among others) is flagged to be pixelated, but a common workaround,
if someone sees words have been obscured, is to edit their post and break up the offending word.

That way, people can read interesting posts. Thanks again.

Thanks so much. Not sure why that word (among others) is flagged to be pixelated, but a common workaround,
if someone sees words have been obscured, is to edit their post and break up the offending word.

That way, people can read interesting posts. Thanks again.
Yeah I did not even notice it at first.

We were in the UK one year , had an invitation to a swingers party , the night was going very well , Kim had been pursued by an elderly black man they eventually ended up naked and fucking on a lounge , they were being watched by a few people , suddenly I realised my boss was one watching , as Kim turned over to receive the mans cock he recognised her , a huge smile appeared on his face , on the Monday he called me into his office, he was very complimentary on Kim’s performance and invited us to his house for a swingers party so long as Kim performed for his black friends , the party went well and my job was secure.
I fucking love this post. Thanks 🙏

I forgot to change the SD card in a camera and our younger ******* was flippimg through family photos when she came across pictures of her mom in bed with a black man and his dick in her mouth. She told my wife she needed to replace the card. My wife wanted to explain, but my ******* said it was npne of her business. As far as I know it was never mentioned again.

We ran into a couple of coworkers at different parties.

Another coworker (Female) guessed over time . She said she had been intrigued and curious about the lifestyle. We soon took her to a houseparty and introduced her to a cpl of black guys, among others.
She enjoyed being a BBC slut for several yrs. Eventually she got married.

One of our sons also guessed. We would have him come over and feed the pets while we were gone and knew we were driving 5 hrs to Mass or Rhode Island to some sort of get together. Also we would have people frequently stay at the house that he didnt recognize as part of our circle of friends. Especially single young studs.
Of course seeing his middle aged mom dressed like a slut in short skirts and see through blouses might have given him and idea as well ,lol. He came out and asked us and he and his wife wanted to hear all about it but as far as we know never got into it.

Isnt family love amazing? I had a cousin I payed with too, we started young and played on and off through the years until she passed away a couple of years ago. She didnt know about wife and I swinging or doing group play.
Family love/play is the first experience for many. Who better than family can make you feel comfortable when you're feeling awkward, uncomfortable or lack self confidence

Guessing it wasn't first time you and she had fun.
My friend was fucking his smoking hot step sister, but her mom and his dad met because they were dating. They were very young when they started dating and their parents were both divorced and single when they met, they started dating a few weeks later and got married the next summer. That made them step-siblings and boyfriend/girlfriend, they didn’t care and said they were in love and stayed together. They eventually broke up but it was really weird if you think about it lol

My friend was fucking his smoking hot step sister, but her mom and his dad met because they were dating. They were very young when they started dating and their parents were both divorced and single when they met, they started dating a few weeks later and got married the next summer. That made them step-siblings and boyfriend/girlfriend, they didn’t care and said they were in love and stayed together. They eventually broke up but it was really weird if you think about it lol
Weird but kinky.

Isnt family love amazing? I had a cousin I payed with too, we started young and played on and off through the years until she passed away a couple of years ago. She didnt know about wife and I swinging or doing group play.
I always had to ride with my cousin in school. I was supposed to help him pay for gas but he let me keep my money if I did bj for him instead.

Back