Anyone ever get busted swinging by a family member or close friend of their children?

when i was in colege my ex gf who's a friend of one of my sisters and she was the one who cheated on me with black men then cuckolded me, so oneday my sister who lived and worked in other town invited me to pass a vacation there, so i traveled to her then on the weekend she invited me for a diner in a restaurent after that she sugested to go to a nice night club who is not far from the restaurent so i accepted, once in the club i noticed most of the guys were blacks and know my sister, the music was rnb and rap, we ordered some coca cuz we don't ******* alcohol then my sister asked me if i want to dance with her i rejected cuz i don't dance well so she went to dance floor and at that moment i was amazed, i was watching my sister dancing with banch of black men she was twerking n grinding on their crotches i could saw them feeling and slaping her ass cheaks and i could notice she was enjoying it and she kept looking at me and giving me smiles, at that moment i understood that my ex gf told her about us, i was there alone watching her dancing for an hour or two with random black men then i saw her following a strong n tall black men they disepear i stayed there waiting for her till it was the time of closing so i decided to wait for her next to her car, a moment later she came it was clear her hair and makeup were in mess, she asked me if i enjoyed the night, i felt humilated and couldn't look at her eyes and said yes. and she said it was perfect and satisfying.
My Cousin had our other cousin she had to ride on his lap it was a single cab truck and back country roads, so bumpy ride when they got back to the house she had left a big wet spot on his shorts he said he felt her going on him but it was a bumpy dirt road

when i was in colege my ex gf who's a friend of one of my sisters and she was the one who cheated on me with black men then cuckolded me, so oneday my sister who lived and worked in other town invited me to pass a vacation there, so i traveled to her then on the weekend she invited me for a diner in a restaurent after that she sugested to go to a nice night club who is not far from the restaurent so i accepted, once in the club i noticed most of the guys were blacks and know my sister, the music was rnb and rap, we ordered some coca cuz we don't ******* alcohol then my sister asked me if i want to dance with her i rejected cuz i don't dance well so she went to dance floor and at that moment i was amazed, i was watching my sister dancing with banch of black men she was twerking n grinding on their crotches i could saw them feeling and slaping her ass cheaks and i could notice she was enjoying it and she kept looking at me and giving me smiles, at that moment i understood that my ex gf told her about us, i was there alone watching her dancing for an hour or two with random black men then i saw her following a strong n tall black men they disepear i stayed there waiting for her till it was the time of closing so i decided to wait for her next to her car, a moment later she came it was clear her hair and makeup were in mess, she asked me if i enjoyed the night, i felt humilated and couldn't look at her eyes and said yes. and she said it was perfect and satisfying.
Same way my sister acted in college when I visited her. Always took us to mostly black dance clubs and by nights ends had disappeared for a bit and came back disheveled. Wish I could have watched, tbh

Back