Anyone ever get busted swinging by a family member or close friend of their children?

Would love to know what your suns saw
Well,i said that my car broke down and the 4 Masters were mechanics that helped me,and they were naked because the engine blew and spilled oil everywhere and they were changing clothes...obviously my ******* made as if that explained the situation,and later on time when my sons found out by me telling them that i love being a BBC slut,my ******* who saw that asked me "by the way,that time those 4 BBC were fixing your engine,sorry,the car's engine...how was it possible that your clothes were clean,but your thong not because it was on the floor?" to what i responded "actually if you had looked closer,i had all over my face,hair,tits and blouse lots of black cum"

It's always hard to keep this a secret.
When we were relaxing with my wife's p@rents, she forgot a flash drive on the table, on which a video was recorded of how several men fucked her and her f@ther discovered her after our departure, he called me and apologized for what he saw, but he thought that she was cheating on me. ..
I had to reassure him that I know everything! I'm sure he did not once lowered on this video,

Not quite the same but....
We met in San Diego and were together six months before she went home to MD, and I arrived a couple of hours later. We were on the 4th floor of the townhouse and thought we could have a little fun after lunch. Whoever assembled the king sized bed up there didn't fully insert the slats and the whole damn thing collapsed. Seven or eight people bolted up the stairs to investigate.....not the way to meet your in-laws for the first time.....

Back