Anyone ever get busted swinging by a family member or close friend of their children?

Many years ago got busted by a coworker . Had gone to dinner at her house and taken a bottle of wine . Didn’t realize it was a bottle we had taken to the local swingers club ( BYOB) , and they had placed a small sticker on it showing our member number . We didn’t open it at the club so we took it home . Had a glass at dinner with friend and left her the rest . Her then boyfriend came over and saw the bottle , he had been a swinger and knew exactly what the sticker and number meant and my friend asked me , and I admitted it !

Last edited:
I was dating a divorced woman and after a play session she got up to go take a shower. I heard noise from the closet and when I opened the door there was her 19 year old ******* with his dick in his hand. He had made a mess and his hand was covered in cum. I was pissed. He begged me not to tell his mom. I told him we would talk later and ran out of the room.
He was watching you nail his m*o*m. Lol

So what happened?

The next day I came over early knowing she would be another 2 hours at work. I knew that he played these video games when he came home from work. He was shocked when he opened the door. I said hi, Kip. He stammered a hi back at me. Went past him and sat down. He started apologizing and I said it was all cool. He got me a beer. I asked him how many times he had watched his mom being fucked. He swore that it was his first time. I said for a 39 year old mom she was sexy as hell. Long story short we came to an understanding.

I was caught at a work conference by a coworker. I’m married and hubby is well aware of my extracurricular activities but we keep it private.

I was sharing a room with a coworker and she was supposed to be in a training session but returned to the room unexpectedly and walked in on me.

She had lots of questions LOL

I was caught at a work conference by a coworker. I’m married and hubby is well aware of my extracurricular activities but we keep it private.

I was sharing a room with a coworker and she was supposed to be in a training session but returned to the room unexpectedly and walked in on me.

She had lots of questions LOL
Opps

Back