Anyone ever get busted swinging by a family member or close friend of their children?

After a number of attempts, I finally got my wife to try going to a swingers club. It was fairly close to home so easy to uber there and back. We always had a good time, it was an off-premise club so they only let you do so much…no on premise sex. I then heard about another club about 30 miles south of us. I researched it and found that probably 80-90% of the clientele was black. I reserved a room about 5 miles from the club and then told Elizabeth to pack her sexiest clothes because we were going to spend the weekend on the south side of town and check out a new “couple’s club”.

We checked in Friday night but went to a normal club after dinner. Saturday, we ate very early before taking a nap. Around 8:00 we got ready and by 9:30 we took an Uber to a nearby titty bar. Elizabeth was dressed in a short red dress that flairs out and shows her ass if she bends over or spins around. She was quite popular in the titty bar, but after an hour I called another Uber to take us to the swinger’s bar. This bar required a membership and was BYOB so I had the Uber stop at a ******* store and had Elizabeth go inside and a bottle of Crown. The driver was staring and commented on how she was dressed when the wind caught her dress and blew it above her ass. When she came out, the driver took us to the club. He smiled and told us to have fun in a way that let me know he was aware of what kind of club this was.

We were both feeling damn good, another cap of the mdma did the trick, and when they asked where we’d like to sit, Elizabeth pointed to a bench along one wall. There were tables every few feet apart, and hardly anyone sitting there, but she chose one right beside 3 other couples….all of them black. She sat on the bench and I sat across from her in a chair. The waitress stopped by and asked what we’d like for a setup. We ordered but before she returned Elizabeth was dancing with one of the wives we sat beside. I poured our drinks and watched them dance. The floor was fairly crowded but the lady she danced with made a point of getting a spot where we could watch. As they danced, she played with Elizabeth’s ass, lifted her dress to show everyone her ass, and then played with her tits. During the second song, one of the men joined them on the dance floor. Soon, she was surrounded by 3 men and 2 women…leaving one of the ladies sitting by us to keep me distracted.

I kept an eye on her but she seemed to be loving the attention. By the 3rd song the 2 ladies were dancing together leaving Elizabeth and 3 black men to themselves. They took turns fondling her, reaching under her dress, and even sliding the straps down of her shoulders baring her tits. When one of them started trying to suck her boobs. She laughed and pushed him off, then apparently said she needed a ******* and came back to the table. She sat down and laughing told me they were practically trying to fuck her. We had a couple of drinks and she excused herself to go to the restroom. By the time she was back, the rest of the group was there. We all talked a bit, found out one of the couples lived nearby, the others were from out of town. After 3 or 4 drinks, I got up to use the restroom.

When I came out of the restroom, a lady at a table asked me to dance. I looked toward Elizabeth and saw she was chatting away having a great time, so I agreed. She led me to the center of the dance floor and quickly began grinding against me. She soon grabbed my hands and put them on her ass, bare under her skirt, and kissed me. We danced 4 or 5 songs and then decided to rest. When I walked back to the table I noticed Elizabeth wasn’t there, though everyone else was. I assumed she’d gone to the restroom again but, when she didn’t return for more than 10 minutes, I asked the others where she went. Gerald, the black man who had been sitting right beside her, said “A lady from over there came and said her husband desperately wanted to meet my wife. I said ok but she then grabbed your lady’s hand and led her to the table in the back.” He pointed to a table on the back walll where 2 ladies were sitting alone.

I got up and walked over and said hello. They asked me to sit down and I did. I asked if my wife had come to their table. One of the ladies, Patricia, said “Oh, she’s YOUR wife? We thought she belonged to that brother over there. Yeah, she was here. My husband was about to go crazy looking at her so I introduced them.” I assumed at that time they must be dancing so I turned my chair a bit and looked at the dance floor. It was so crowded, I couldn’t tell if she was there or not. I guess they figured out I was looking for her when Patricia said “They not on the dance floor. They went to the VIP section.” She pointed to a door several feet away with a person sitting there letting people in and out based on a hand stamp.

I walked over and started to enter, but the guy said “VIP only in here. You can go pay for VIP access at the counter up front.” I walked up and paid another $60 to get VIP access and then turned and headed back to the back room. I showed my stamp and he opened the door for me. It was dark in the main area of the club, but even darker in the VIP area. It was a large room with several sofas, 2 stripper poles, and then another area with some private cubicles that had a curtain that could be closed for those not wanted an audience…though none of them were all the way closed. As my eyes adjusted, I looked around the room there were 2 beds that were surrounded by sofas. On one of them, a lady was being fucked by 2 men. The sofas around the bed had couples watching, making out and fondling one another, and cheering them on. Some of the guys were making out with one lady while fondling another. Elizabeth was not among them. The same situation was taking place on the other bed, my wife was not on the bed or sofas around that one either.

I looked around the room and didn’t see her, so I walked back towards the more private rooms. Each one had 3 large sofas and a square table in the middle, there were 6 rooms like this and in the back a room with 2 hot tubs, both appeared to be full but Elizabeth wasn’t in the hot tubs. When I got to the last room on the right, the curtain was partially closed, but only about 1/3 of the way. I looked inside and saw my wife sitting on a sofa with 2 black men, she was chatting away but not doing anything sexual. The guys were both sitting nearly on top of her, one of them had his hand on her thigh no more than 3 inches from her pussy. I watched for a minute and could tell that her pussy was visible to anyone looking on. I decided I needed a *******, so I went back to the table and poured myself another Crown and 7, then headed back to the VIP area.

As soon as I entered, I saw someone I knew! There was a bouncer, or security person, standing near the hallway that led to the cubicles. I took a minute before I figured out who he was, it was the older brother of a friend of my *******’s, his name is Richard. I wanted to avoid seeing him so I turned toward the sofas and sat down. Across the room was another familiar face, the ******* of our next door neighbor at a previous home, his name is Jackson. I knew instantly it was him because we went to his high school graduation! The 2 of them had lived in the same neighborhood that we had lived in so they certainly knew each other. I needed to check on my wife so I stood up and tried to slip past Richard but he stopped me and asked “Are you looking for Miss Elizabeth?” I nodded that I was and he pointed to the last cubicle on the right. We talked for a minute, he asked if I’d seen Jackson, I told him no so he told me to hang on. He went and motioned for Jackson to come over. When he did, the expression on his face was priceless! I said hello and then asked about my wife. Richard said “She’s here, last room on the right.” He was grinning as he said it and I about died of embarrassment! I said I needed to check on her and walked down the hall.

When I looked in the room, there were now 4 guys, Elizabeth, and another white lady. Elizabeth had moved to another sofa and 1 guy was standing behind her. She was talking to the others and frequently leaned forward so the other lady could hear. When she did, her tits pretty much fell out of her dress…it had been untied and then tied back very loosely. I also noticed the guy behind her reaching down and lifting her dress up so show her ass. This happened a couple of times when one of the original guys who took her back there moved over beside her and began running his hand up her thigh. She was busy talking and didn’t react at all, even when he lifted the hem of her dress and exposed her pussy. I heard someone whisper “I love her tits, but her pussy is even better!” I turned and saw it was Jackson, with Richard standing on my other side watching! Richard laughed and said “Oh yeah, been wanting to see those tits for ever! Never thought I’d get a chance though.”

I continued to watch wondering how far this would go. When she leaned forward again, the guy behind her untied her top altogether and her top dropped and she sat there naked from the waist up, and dress lifted to show her crotch. When her tits fell out, she reached up and grabbed them but never stopped talking or tried to tie her top back. The guy beside her moved one hand off her tit and placed it on his thigh. She continued to speak while rubbing his leg as she did. The other white lady was now getting attention from 2 of the other guys. So Elizabeth leaned back on the sofa. The guy behind her leaned down and began sucking her breast while the guy beside her began to kiss her and play with her pussy. She began squirming on the seat as he did so I was certain she was getting excited. When she turned her head away from the guy kissing her and moaned, I knew she was cuming! After shaking a bit, she finally relaxed so the guy behind her began kissing her.

While she was occupied by the other guy, the one on her right slid his pants down and pulled out his dick. It was fairly average size, no monster dick here, he grabbed her hand and placed it on his cock. She began stroking it without hesitation. The guy behind her was still passionately kissing her but the guy getting a hand job reached over and pulled them apart. He then guided her face down and shoved his cock in her mouth. She didn’t seem to mind and eagerly began sucking his dick. While she was bent over sucking, Jackson said “Damn I wish I wasn’t working! Is she gonna fuck him?” I told him I didn’t think so, but I also didn’t think she’d be in here at all. The guy who had been behind her moved to sit down and then began playing with her pussy. She was focusing on sucking the other guys dick, but when he made her cum again, she was ****** to stop while the sensation passed. When it did, she looked at him and said “Ok…let’s compose ourselves for a bit.” She turned and kissed the guy who’d just given her an orgasm, and then moved to the other sofa where her back was now to us. Jackson and Richard patted me on the back and went into the other room. I followed them and they both were clearly shocked, excited and extremely glad to have witnessed what they saw. I excused myself for a minute, when to an ATM in the lobby and withdrew some cash. I went back and handed each of them $100 and said “this is an incentive to keep all this to yourselves.” They looked at each other, took the money, and said they’d keep our secret.

I went back out and used the restroom then returned to our table. Elizabeth was there when I arrived. She said “We need to leave asap. I just saw Jackson and Richard in that back room. I was able to slip out without them seeing me, but I’d be so embarrassed if they caught us here!” I laughed and told her “Sorry, but it’s too late for that! They watched you with those 2 guys earlier.” As I told her this, both of them walked over and sat beside her on the bench, the others had left by this time. She was embarrassed and kept telling them that. They both promised her they’d keep quiet and wouldn’t tell a soul. She said “Oh God, you better not! You know my *******, my old neighbors, *******…you know everyone I do. You even know where I work!” They again promised to keep their mouths shut. Richard said “We don’t really want everyone knowing we work here anyway!” At this point, she relaxed and just talked and joked with them. We each drank a few more drinks. Elizabeth’s top was so loose that when she moved you could see on tit or the other. Even her crotch was visible after shifting in her seat a few times. Since they were both off work now they sat and talked with us all the way until the lights came on and the club closed.

With the light on, you could really see how sexy/slutty she was dressed! Most everyone else was gone when we stood up to leave. Jackson winked at Richard and then said “You’re so sexy…can we get just one good look at your tits before you leave?” Elizabeth was speechless for a minute before saying “No! Don’t ask me that…I’m already embarrassed that you’ve seen me here.” Richard then said, “Come on! Consider it a payment to keep us quiet.” She looked at me and I shrugged and asked “How badly do you want them to keep this to themselves?” She stared at me for a minute, then looked at them and said “Don’t you DARE tell ANYONE about this!” She then untied her top and lowered it exposing her tits to them. They looked for a couple of seconds and each of them grabbed a boob and squeezed. After several seconds, she said “okay, okay…that’s enough! Keep your promise!”

She pulled away from them and then they each hugged her tightly, boobs still out. When they separated, I tied her top back…very loosely again, and we turned to walk out. As we did, Jackson reached under her dress and grabbed her ass. She stopped and looked over her shoulder and said “Alright, get it out of your system. I’m NOT going to fuck either of you!” She laughed as she said it and then Richard said “My turn!” He reached under and played with her ass. When he tried to slip a finger inside her, she jumped and grabbed my arm saying “Get me out of here before they both fuck me!” I called an Uber and they waited outside until it arrived saying it wasn’t the best neighborhood. When the driver got there, he took one look at Elizabeth and jumped out to open the door. As she slid in the back seat he got a good view of everything. On the way to the room I made sure he had plenty of chances to see me playing with her tits and pussy. We made the 10 minute trip in about 40 minutes. When he finally dropped us off he told me he canceled the trip that it was no charge!

You cannot trust young men to keep their mouths shut, not even for money. A few weeks after that event, Jackson showed up at the house for a visit. He invited us back to the club for a pajama night. Elizabeth initially said she didn’t think it was a good idea, but she gave in when he “jokingly” threatened to tell his ******* about seeing us. Since that night we have been back to the club several times. At least one of them has been there each time, usually they both were. Richard has never brought it up around us and we haven’t seen him away from the club. Jackson has been by our house 3 or 4 times, usually to invite us either to the club, or out to party at another club. A couple of times he’s hinted at wanting to fuck Elizabeth, so far he hasn’t threatened to tell her secret for refusing.

We were in the UK one year , had an invitation to a swingers party , the night was going very well , Kim had been pursued by an elderly black man they eventually ended up naked and fucking on a lounge , they were being watched by a few people , suddenly I realised my boss was one watching , as Kim turned over to receive the mans cock he recognised her , a huge smile appeared on his face , on the Monday he called me into his office, he was very complimentary on Kim’s performance and invited us to his house for a swingers party so long as Kim performed for his black friends , the party went well and my job was secure.

My ******* was going going through my wife[s phone helping her with some new apps. She came across a message from a black man telling my wife it was time for her to come to his house again. He said he knew she needed his big cock by now. My 40 yearold ******* recognized the voice as a black school teacher from our school. My wife was the special ed teacher there. My wife had to explain everything to her and made her promise not to tell any one else.

After a number of attempts, I finally got my wife to try going to a swingers club. It was fairly close to home so easy to uber there and back. We always had a good time, it was an off-premise club so they only let you do so much…no on premise sex. I then heard about another club about 30 miles south of us. I researched it and found that probably 80-90% of the clientele was black. I reserved a room about 5 miles from the club and then told Elizabeth to pack her sexiest clothes because we were going to spend the weekend on the south side of town and check out a new “couple’s club”.

We checked in Friday night but went to a normal club after dinner. Saturday, we ate very early before taking a nap. Around 8:00 we got ready and by 9:30 we took an Uber to a nearby titty bar. Elizabeth was dressed in a short red dress that flairs out and shows her ass if she bends over or spins around. She was quite popular in the titty bar, but after an hour I called another Uber to take us to the swinger’s bar. This bar required a membership and was BYOB so I had the Uber stop at a ******* store and had Elizabeth go inside and a bottle of Crown. The driver was staring and commented on how she was dressed when the wind caught her dress and blew it above her ass. When she came out, the driver took us to the club. He smiled and told us to have fun in a way that let me know he was aware of what kind of club this was.

We were both feeling damn good, another cap of the mdma did the trick, and when they asked where we’d like to sit, Elizabeth pointed to a bench along one wall. There were tables every few feet apart, and hardly anyone sitting there, but she chose one right beside 3 other couples….all of them black. She sat on the bench and I sat across from her in a chair. The waitress stopped by and asked what we’d like for a setup. We ordered but before she returned Elizabeth was dancing with one of the wives we sat beside. I poured our drinks and watched them dance. The floor was fairly crowded but the lady she danced with made a point of getting a spot where we could watch. As they danced, she played with Elizabeth’s ass, lifted her dress to show everyone her ass, and then played with her tits. During the second song, one of the men joined them on the dance floor. Soon, she was surrounded by 3 men and 2 women…leaving one of the ladies sitting by us to keep me distracted.

I kept an eye on her but she seemed to be loving the attention. By the 3rd song the 2 ladies were dancing together leaving Elizabeth and 3 black men to themselves. They took turns fondling her, reaching under her dress, and even sliding the straps down of her shoulders baring her tits. When one of them started trying to suck her boobs. She laughed and pushed him off, then apparently said she needed a ******* and came back to the table. She sat down and laughing told me they were practically trying to fuck her. We had a couple of drinks and she excused herself to go to the restroom. By the time she was back, the rest of the group was there. We all talked a bit, found out one of the couples lived nearby, the others were from out of town. After 3 or 4 drinks, I got up to use the restroom.

When I came out of the restroom, a lady at a table asked me to dance. I looked toward Elizabeth and saw she was chatting away having a great time, so I agreed. She led me to the center of the dance floor and quickly began grinding against me. She soon grabbed my hands and put them on her ass, bare under her skirt, and kissed me. We danced 4 or 5 songs and then decided to rest. When I walked back to the table I noticed Elizabeth wasn’t there, though everyone else was. I assumed she’d gone to the restroom again but, when she didn’t return for more than 10 minutes, I asked the others where she went. Gerald, the black man who had been sitting right beside her, said “A lady from over there came and said her husband desperately wanted to meet my wife. I said ok but she then grabbed your lady’s hand and led her to the table in the back.” He pointed to a table on the back walll where 2 ladies were sitting alone.

I got up and walked over and said hello. They asked me to sit down and I did. I asked if my wife had come to their table. One of the ladies, Patricia, said “Oh, she’s YOUR wife? We thought she belonged to that brother over there. Yeah, she was here. My husband was about to go crazy looking at her so I introduced them.” I assumed at that time they must be dancing so I turned my chair a bit and looked at the dance floor. It was so crowded, I couldn’t tell if she was there or not. I guess they figured out I was looking for her when Patricia said “They not on the dance floor. They went to the VIP section.” She pointed to a door several feet away with a person sitting there letting people in and out based on a hand stamp.

I walked over and started to enter, but the guy said “VIP only in here. You can go pay for VIP access at the counter up front.” I walked up and paid another $60 to get VIP access and then turned and headed back to the back room. I showed my stamp and he opened the door for me. It was dark in the main area of the club, but even darker in the VIP area. It was a large room with several sofas, 2 stripper poles, and then another area with some private cubicles that had a curtain that could be closed for those not wanted an audience…though none of them were all the way closed. As my eyes adjusted, I looked around the room there were 2 beds that were surrounded by sofas. On one of them, a lady was being fucked by 2 men. The sofas around the bed had couples watching, making out and fondling one another, and cheering them on. Some of the guys were making out with one lady while fondling another. Elizabeth was not among them. The same situation was taking place on the other bed, my wife was not on the bed or sofas around that one either.

I looked around the room and didn’t see her, so I walked back towards the more private rooms. Each one had 3 large sofas and a square table in the middle, there were 6 rooms like this and in the back a room with 2 hot tubs, both appeared to be full but Elizabeth wasn’t in the hot tubs. When I got to the last room on the right, the curtain was partially closed, but only about 1/3 of the way. I looked inside and saw my wife sitting on a sofa with 2 black men, she was chatting away but not doing anything sexual. The guys were both sitting nearly on top of her, one of them had his hand on her thigh no more than 3 inches from her pussy. I watched for a minute and could tell that her pussy was visible to anyone looking on. I decided I needed a *******, so I went back to the table and poured myself another Crown and 7, then headed back to the VIP area.

As soon as I entered, I saw someone I knew! There was a bouncer, or security person, standing near the hallway that led to the cubicles. I took a minute before I figured out who he was, it was the older brother of a friend of my *******’s, his name is Richard. I wanted to avoid seeing him so I turned toward the sofas and sat down. Across the room was another familiar face, the ******* of our next door neighbor at a previous home, his name is Jackson. I knew instantly it was him because we went to his high school graduation! The 2 of them had lived in the same neighborhood that we had lived in so they certainly knew each other. I needed to check on my wife so I stood up and tried to slip past Richard but he stopped me and asked “Are you looking for Miss Elizabeth?” I nodded that I was and he pointed to the last cubicle on the right. We talked for a minute, he asked if I’d seen Jackson, I told him no so he told me to hang on. He went and motioned for Jackson to come over. When he did, the expression on his face was priceless! I said hello and then asked about my wife. Richard said “She’s here, last room on the right.” He was grinning as he said it and I about died of embarrassment! I said I needed to check on her and walked down the hall.

When I looked in the room, there were now 4 guys, Elizabeth, and another white lady. Elizabeth had moved to another sofa and 1 guy was standing behind her. She was talking to the others and frequently leaned forward so the other lady could hear. When she did, her tits pretty much fell out of her dress…it had been untied and then tied back very loosely. I also noticed the guy behind her reaching down and lifting her dress up so show her ass. This happened a couple of times when one of the original guys who took her back there moved over beside her and began running his hand up her thigh. She was busy talking and didn’t react at all, even when he lifted the hem of her dress and exposed her pussy. I heard someone whisper “I love her tits, but her pussy is even better!” I turned and saw it was Jackson, with Richard standing on my other side watching! Richard laughed and said “Oh yeah, been wanting to see those tits for ever! Never thought I’d get a chance though.”

I continued to watch wondering how far this would go. When she leaned forward again, the guy behind her untied her top altogether and her top dropped and she sat there naked from the waist up, and dress lifted to show her crotch. When her tits fell out, she reached up and grabbed them but never stopped talking or tried to tie her top back. The guy beside her moved one hand off her tit and placed it on his thigh. She continued to speak while rubbing his leg as she did. The other white lady was now getting attention from 2 of the other guys. So Elizabeth leaned back on the sofa. The guy behind her leaned down and began sucking her breast while the guy beside her began to kiss her and play with her pussy. She began squirming on the seat as he did so I was certain she was getting excited. When she turned her head away from the guy kissing her and moaned, I knew she was cuming! After shaking a bit, she finally relaxed so the guy behind her began kissing her.

While she was occupied by the other guy, the one on her right slid his pants down and pulled out his dick. It was fairly average size, no monster dick here, he grabbed her hand and placed it on his cock. She began stroking it without hesitation. The guy behind her was still passionately kissing her but the guy getting a hand job reached over and pulled them apart. He then guided her face down and shoved his cock in her mouth. She didn’t seem to mind and eagerly began sucking his dick. While she was bent over sucking, Jackson said “Damn I wish I wasn’t working! Is she gonna fuck him?” I told him I didn’t think so, but I also didn’t think she’d be in here at all. The guy who had been behind her moved to sit down and then began playing with her pussy. She was focusing on sucking the other guys dick, but when he made her cum again, she was ****** to stop while the sensation passed. When it did, she looked at him and said “Ok…let’s compose ourselves for a bit.” She turned and kissed the guy who’d just given her an orgasm, and then moved to the other sofa where her back was now to us. Jackson and Richard patted me on the back and went into the other room. I followed them and they both were clearly shocked, excited and extremely glad to have witnessed what they saw. I excused myself for a minute, when to an ATM in the lobby and withdrew some cash. I went back and handed each of them $100 and said “this is an incentive to keep all this to yourselves.” They looked at each other, took the money, and said they’d keep our secret.

I went back out and used the restroom then returned to our table. Elizabeth was there when I arrived. She said “We need to leave asap. I just saw Jackson and Richard in that back room. I was able to slip out without them seeing me, but I’d be so embarrassed if they caught us here!” I laughed and told her “Sorry, but it’s too late for that! They watched you with those 2 guys earlier.” As I told her this, both of them walked over and sat beside her on the bench, the others had left by this time. She was embarrassed and kept telling them that. They both promised her they’d keep quiet and wouldn’t tell a soul. She said “Oh God, you better not! You know my *******, my old neighbors, *******…you know everyone I do. You even know where I work!” They again promised to keep their mouths shut. Richard said “We don’t really want everyone knowing we work here anyway!” At this point, she relaxed and just talked and joked with them. We each drank a few more drinks. Elizabeth’s top was so loose that when she moved you could see on tit or the other. Even her crotch was visible after shifting in her seat a few times. Since they were both off work now they sat and talked with us all the way until the lights came on and the club closed.

With the light on, you could really see how sexy/slutty she was dressed! Most everyone else was gone when we stood up to leave. Jackson winked at Richard and then said “You’re so sexy…can we get just one good look at your tits before you leave?” Elizabeth was speechless for a minute before saying “No! Don’t ask me that…I’m already embarrassed that you’ve seen me here.” Richard then said, “Come on! Consider it a payment to keep us quiet.” She looked at me and I shrugged and asked “How badly do you want them to keep this to themselves?” She stared at me for a minute, then looked at them and said “Don’t you DARE tell ANYONE about this!” She then untied her top and lowered it exposing her tits to them. They looked for a couple of seconds and each of them grabbed a boob and squeezed. After several seconds, she said “okay, okay…that’s enough! Keep your promise!”

She pulled away from them and then they each hugged her tightly, boobs still out. When they separated, I tied her top back…very loosely again, and we turned to walk out. As we did, Jackson reached under her dress and grabbed her ass. She stopped and looked over her shoulder and said “Alright, get it out of your system. I’m NOT going to fuck either of you!” She laughed as she said it and then Richard said “My turn!” He reached under and played with her ass. When he tried to slip a finger inside her, she jumped and grabbed my arm saying “Get me out of here before they both fuck me!” I called an Uber and they waited outside until it arrived saying it wasn’t the best neighborhood. When the driver got there, he took one look at Elizabeth and jumped out to open the door. As she slid in the back seat he got a good view of everything. On the way to the room I made sure he had plenty of chances to see me playing with her tits and pussy. We made the 10 minute trip in about 40 minutes. When he finally dropped us off he told me he canceled the trip that it was no charge!

You cannot trust young men to keep their mouths shut, not even for money. A few weeks after that event, Jackson showed up at the house for a visit. He invited us back to the club for a pajama night. Elizabeth initially said she didn’t think it was a good idea, but she gave in when he “jokingly” threatened to tell his ******* about seeing us. Since that night we have been back to the club several times. At least one of them has been there each time, usually they both were. Richard has never brought it up around us and we haven’t seen him away from the club. Jackson has been by our house 3 or 4 times, usually to invite us either to the club, or out to party at another club. A couple of times he’s hinted at wanting to fuck Elizabeth, so far he hasn’t threatened to tell her secret for refusing.
It was boring, so I stoppped reading it in the middle.

I loved this one.

She should have fucked them

Had my niece walk in on me and my ex bull as he was ploughing me doggy. She apologised and left and 2 weeks later she was being ploughed by him.
We’ll, at least you eventually found out she liked black cock also. Did you ever find out it the time you caught her with your Bull, if it was her first time with a black guy or was she blacked before that time..?

Sort of…I’ve been busted by people who recognize us while sharing pics of her with bbc.

First a guy who she works with admitted to her he’s seen her sex pics. He was too nice of a guy to really leverage that into anything and just told her to be careful. He did tell her they were fantastic pictures.

Next a local guy contacted me and inquired if she was who he thought she was. Turns out he had semi frequent contact with her around town and recognized her right away. Said he’s always had a crush on her and had jerked off to her a few times over the years. Long story short he’s been obsessively jerking to her ever since seeing her exposed as a bbc addict

Sort of…I’ve been busted by people who recognize us while sharing pics of her with bbc.

First a guy who she works with admitted to her he’s seen her sex pics. He was too nice of a guy to really leverage that into anything and just told her to be careful. He did tell her they were fantastic pictures.

Next a local guy contacted me and inquired if she was who he thought she was. Turns out he had semi frequent contact with her around town and recognized her right away. Said he’s always had a crush on her and had jerked off to her a few times over the years. Long story short he’s been obsessively jerking to her ever since seeing her exposed as a bbc addict
Two thoughts...

Anyone mentions that they recognize her pictures should be met with the response: So you're into interracial cuckolding too? It pushes the taboo back onto them and kind of lets them know you have your own card to play.

For jerkoff king, be proud that he is wasting his sperm on you. Encourage him to relieve his frustration in that way rather than on anyone else.

Two thoughts...

Anyone mentions that they recognize her pictures should be met with the response: So you're into interracial cuckolding too? It pushes the taboo back onto them and kind of lets them know you have your own card to play.

For jerkoff king, be proud that he is wasting his sperm on you. Encourage him to relieve his frustration in that way rather than on anyone else.
You read my mind - that’s exactly what I do on both counts.

Back