Anyone develop an Oath or routine?

That's actually a great idea!
The bnwo has grown on so much over the year and I proudly say I want to serve as a whiteboi cuck in the bnwo. I love the idea of being submissive not to my wife/gf but our black master. My biggest fantasy is to belong to a harem of one Black bull along with other wives and cucks partaking in serving. The one thing I personally find lacking in any bbc/bnwo is the gratefulness of a sub towards our superiors. I've searched far to find videos of cucks and snow undies verbally thanking their superior, admitting to his superiority, or admitting being black owned. I would love to find videos like this as this grows. However, do any couples/bnwo believers do this with their superior? Do you tell admit to his position in your life? Have you crafted a sort of Oath to him? Any rituals you have in place to show your submission?

Somos una pareja swinger bisexual versátiles y si tenemos una rutina de que siempre al conocer a alguien nuevo nos encanta ser penetrados juntos por todos los todo el tiempo que quieran

Somos una pareja swinger bisexual versátiles y si tenemos una rutina de que sempre al conocer a alguien nuevo nos encanta ser penetrados juntos por todos los todo el tiempo que quieran
Eres muy bueno: si yo tuviera una esposa, ¡seríamos una pareja como ustedes dos!

Back