Anyone Actually Meet & Play With Someone(s) From the Site

Thanks to the small group that showed at the Woodshed on Saturday for some show and tell. Jen had a great time despite the restrictions, at least a nice strip!!
Covid really put a damper on the events over the last couple of years and unfortunately this time was no exception. Normally "In the past" I allowed participation, ie: tying tits, tit pumps, clamps etc, but as we all experienced, tape on the floors, hand sanitizer, wipes and general jackassery. May just have to start doing this at the house.

I have met two ladies and one guy from this site. All by chance. It was not planned.
One of the ladies was hurt while skiing and I got her help. The other lady and the guy came over separately at different times to comment on my unique car. Did not mention this site ever however got blocked by both ladies. The guy is no longer on the site or has changed his user name.

Have met two couples from the site. One in a swing club and one at the beach.
the couple at the swing club asked that I hold one of the private rooms for them as they went to find their friend. Like a five minute request.
The couple at the beach (well the beach parking lot) approached my to check out my car. Ended up programming their GPS system for how to find a great view play area and a second for an area that is a Fire Fly Mating area. They did get back in touch thanking me.

Have met two couples and three ladies off another site.
The couples wanted a camera person for their private movies.
The first of the girls I met to video her and her friend shuffle dancing.
Later she got in touch to have me video her and her friend horizontal dancing.

She later introduced me to her friends that were into shuffle dancing. More videos were made as Well as videos at Comic-Con where they were in cosplay out fits. We also attended a Steam Puke convention. Have helped them with their shuffle dance and steam puke videos. One of these ladies likes to make nude skipping videos with two of her male friends. We started out making them in her back yard, have done them in parks , tennis courts, basketball courts on picnic tables and hiking trails.

I did meet an older gentleman almost a year ago that is a member and has become a very consistent participant in our sub games. I'm not one that enjoys performing for a cuckold. Ray, our friend is retired and very much enjoys Cuckolding. When the sub is not working and can't travel to Orlando or my schedule is such that it won't allow the needed time to properly put the sub through our BDSM time Ray happily will step in.
He has no issue driving to St. Augustine to see the sub couple. He's about 15yrs older than the sub 6'5 275-ish lbs while she is a petite 5'3 105 lb
the perfect BBC fit!

Back