Anyone Actually Meet & Play With Someone(s) From the Site

I haven't met anyone from the site yet but I would like to. So if there are any real women in or around Michigan or anywhere because I do love to travel let's talk.

Lot of wannabes and fakes on here!! Been stood up a few times with"boys" from this site. We don't just fantasize about it, I'm for real and BBC only! Been at it for about two years and have met with three BBC, two of the meetings were not very satisfying and the third was "wow",,,,and have met three more times since.
Real tough finding BBC in these parts of Canada. If any Bulls are travelling this way, please get in touch.

Lot of wannabes and fakes on here!! Been stood up a few times with"boys" from this site. We don't just fantasize about it, I'm for real and BBC only! Been at it for about two years and have met with three BBC, two of the meetings were not very satisfying and the third was "wow",,,,and have met three more times since.
Real tough finding BBC in these parts of Canada. If any Bulls are travelling this way, please get in touch.

I agree with you

i have met people from this site...not a lot, there are a lot of men who are not ready to live the fantasy, but like to talk about it. But there are real people here too. I am talking to 2 cpls from this site for 2017 and if things go well, we will be meeting for the wife's first time with a big cock.
No but I sure as hell hope to soon haha

We met a guy who is on the site now but it was years ago and we met him on another site while he was working in Canada and he was very capable

Back