Any Place ... Any Time (A woman's commitment to her black man)

Let's see...in a pool, a hot tub store, front seat of car, back seat of car, on a golf cart, in the front window of a few houses, on the balcony of a condo, on a ping pong table, at work and almost on the dance floor of a club (managed to get him to the car first lol). And I am not that active or slutty (at least I don't think so). These guys are just so aggressive and hard to say no to...

Let's see...in a pool, a hot tub store, front seat of car, back seat of car, on a golf cart, in the front window of a few houses, on the balcony of a condo, on a ping pong table, at work and almost on the dance floor of a club (managed to get him to the car first lol). And I am not that active or slutty (at least I don't think so). These guys are just so aggressive and hard to say no to...
I love to fuck u outside in the dark of nite!1443376907628.jpg

I think most of us depend on our first impressions of others more than we're usually willing to admit. I know that if Lisa gets "bad vibes" from a man on initially meeting him,she relies on her instincts and will put as much distance between herself and him as she can. On the other hand,if things "click" with a man from their first meeting,or first eye contact,thoughts of resisting him sexually never enter her mind. She'll take his cock at the first opportunity.

Back