Any Place ... Any Time (A woman's commitment to her black man)

It was on the morning news in West Palm Beach today that early this morning about 1:30am, a white woman and a black man was caught having sex on the hood of a car in a used car lot... and yes, they were arrested on a number of charges. I think they should have been rewarded some prizes for being most daring..lol

Don't know if you're familiar with the website, Literotica, but years ago I read a very, well-written story about a scientist that poured some special liquid into the city's water system that made everyone in the town start desiring/having sex regardless of where they were when they drank it. It was quite entertaining, however, then I got to thinking of just how vulnerable our cities are when it comes to putting poisons in our drinking water.

This is a thread I started that I need to give more attention to ... unfortunately, with all the "things" distracting me these days, when I'm in B2W, this is one of the one's I keep forgetting about.
I found a couple gif.files that I think you'll like on this thread topic ... enjoy!

Can't beat these for "anyplace, anytime" black&white sex ...
gif_AnyPlaceAnytime-Jamaica.gif gif_AnyPlaceAnytime-NightClub.gif

I mean, damn, are these white girls in HEAT or what? And neither of these black guys give a damn who watches!

Last edited:
This is a thread I started that I need to give more attention to ... unfortunately, with all the "things" distracting me these days, when I'm in B2W, this is one of the one's I keep forgetting about.
I found a couple gif.files that I think you'll like on this thread topic ... enjoy!

Can't beat these for "anyplace, anytime" black&white sex ...
View attachment 495686 View attachment 495689

I mean, damn, are these white girls in HEAT or what? And neither of these black guys give a damn who watches!
Horny both !park and night club,
Seen this before ,bout their young !

Back